To introduce the 2on2 Heli Battle Ladder, we would like to run this 2on2 Heli Battle Cup! The Cup will be with 64 slots, we expended it, so sign up in the last few hours left! Read this news to have a clue about the simple rules for the Heli Battle 2on2 mode.
Heli Battle 2on2 - Rules
- Both opponents spawn in their bases.
- After getting into their chopper, both teams write "READY" into the match chat. One of the both opponents is answering with "GO" to start the round and the fight.
- Both heli teams play as long as the enemy chopper is destroyed. If one player is shot out of the chopper, while the helicopter is still intact, he can respawn on his teammate.
- If one chopper was destroyed, the winning team flies back to its main base. The chopper of the winning team has to land on the chopper spawn. Afterwards the same start procedure with "ready" and "go" starts again.
- Both teams are allowed to leave the chopper to repair it, or to shot with RPGs/SMAW (the use of stinger or javelin rocket launcher is forbidden).
- Both teams are not allowed to use any other vehicle
- After 5 times destroying one chopper both teams swap from US to RUS and RUS to US.
- One team has won, when it was able to destroy the enemy chopper 7 times!
- Wire Anti-Cheat: Mandatory! You can see the ESL Wire logs in your match sheet.
You can find the Cup Rules HERE.
Heli Battle 2on2 Cup Match Days/Dates
The upcoming rounds:
- 20/05/12 - 18:30 CET - Check-in Phase/Late Sign up at 18:40 CET
- 20/05/12 - 19:00 CET - Kharg Island
- 20/05/12 - 19:45 CET - Operation Firestorm
- 20/05/12 - 20:30 CET - Caspian Border
- 20/05/12 - 21:15 CET - Operation Firestorm
- 20/05/12 - 22:00 CET - Kharg Island
- 20/05/12 - 22:45 CET - Caspian Border
Heli Battle 2on2 Cup #1
|Sign up now!|
(Check-in: 18:30 - 18:40 CET)
Check-in is first come, first serve.
Be there on time to make sure you do not miss out!
| Sign up until 18:40 CET|
Date: Sunday, 20th May
Start of 1st round: 19:00 CET
Size: 64 teams
Structure: Single Elimination
Maps: Heli Battle 2on2 maps
Mode: Best of One
Beginners guide to sign up:
Register on ESL
Enter your BF3 Nick Name
Enter a contact method (MSN, Skype, IRC, etc.)
Click the sign up link!
See the cup information page for more details
Your Admin Team
Sunday, 20/05/12 01:37