Delinquent Habits vs. Platinum

Platinum

Status: closed
MatchID 18723278
Date Sunday, 30/05/10 21:00
Calculated 09/06/10 13:29
map de_train
Match setup (enter result, reschedule)
Upload match media (screenshots, demos, anticheat)
Write a match statement
Result Media
16 : 0
Delinquent Habits wins !
Points +2 : 0
31/05/10 21:16
Round 3
1.2 MB, 31/05/10 21:16, by theos0o (Dh`)
31/05/10 21:16
Round 4
1.1 MB, 31/05/10 21:16, by theos0o (Dh`)
31/05/10 17:25
half1 train
509 kB, 31/05/10 17:25, by eL3oS (-)
31/05/10 17:25
half2 train
461 kB, 31/05/10 17:25, by eL3oS (-)
30/05/10 23:27
Aequita - maj0r
1.6 MB, 30/05/10 23:27, by maj0r (Dh`)
31/05/10 00:06
Aequitas - - Vipen
4.1 MB, 31/05/10 00:06, by Vipen (Dh`)
30/05/10 23:28
Aequitas - Dh - snooz
6.1 MB, 30/05/10 23:28, by snooz (Dh`)
30/05/10 23:28
Aequitas - Dh` - Theos.0o
7.9 MB, 30/05/10 23:28, by theos0o (Dh`)
30/05/10 23:28
Aequitas - Platinum - eL3oS
3.9 MB, 30/05/10 23:28, by eL3oS (-)
30/05/10 23:26
GoNn aeqQq
4.4 MB, 30/05/10 23:26, by GoNiStaS (-)
31/05/10 00:04
POV D2 - Platinum - GreekBlade
18.1 MB, 31/05/10 00:04, by GreekBlade (-)
30/05/10 23:47
aeqlybe
1.8 MB, 30/05/10 23:47, by lybe (-)
01/06/10 19:49
de_train tv demo
8.9 MB, 01/06/10 19:49, by Crow
31/05/10 03:41
mordillo1337 aequitas
7.9 MB, 31/05/10 03:41, by Mordillo1337 (Dh`)
30/05/10 23:26
v3aeq
2.2 MB, 30/05/10 23:26, by v3_ (-)
Lineup
Delinquent Habits

Mordillo1337

Vipen

maj0r

snooz

theos0o
Reports
Platinum
30/05/10 21:49
Final!
Για ακομη μια φορα παιζουμε στο τελικο με τους ''φιλους'' DH
Θα προσπαθησουμε να παιξουμε οσο καλυτερα γινετε,για να κερδισουμε και τα 2 map.
Kαλη τυχη και στα 2 teams.Team.Platinum - DH Ready,steady,go!
Respect!
Delinquent Habits
30/05/10 21:39
Grand Final
Ο μεγάλος τελικός είναι πραγματικότητα! Για ακόμα μια φορά οι Dh με τους Platinum αντιμέτωποι και πραγματικά ο αγώνας είναι πενήντα - πενήντα. Ας γίνει ενα ωραίο game σαν το προηγούμενο και ας κερδίσει όποιος νάνε! :D cu lan
ESL Wire Anti-Cheat Logfiles
ESL Wire Linesman Logentries

comments (72)

<<12>>
paidia o greekblade emathe

tyxaio?

DEN NOMIZW
brebo esi poy moy to pezeis magkas..na soy po..pos ginete o Greek na exei win7 kai na exei organner eno to organner ipostirizei mono XP ??
gt eipa ego oti exei organner? an eixe organner tha vaze kai aequitas alla dn exei organner kana pio ftino tha exei kana x22 pos legete

mn pas na to paiksis pustis eleos afu kai esy st oventrilo eleges EKEI PREPEI NA FORAEI

SELFBUSTED
major in the first scene 0:20 the guy from stairs can hear if the long is advancing.with vipen I saw the scenes in the first scene I can here clearly the barel and in the other I don t remember but I remember I explained it easily too and I m bored to see the demo because I believe my mate.
daywtt wrote:

At least its only a game, and I respect you that you trust your teamate daywtt. Hard to find friends like you and it is a very rare thing. If you all guys, from Platinum Believe that GreekBlade is not Hacking, I will respect you Opinion. But try to respect our opinion too and don't underestimate our intelligence or the fact that we know each other for years! I wish that GreekBlade hadn't hacked, but the facts and the replays shows to us the opposite...

After all its only a game, and I don't care if we win or loose. I only care to see the truth and not be deceived.

Hope to cu lan guys :)
1 edits
Ola auta ta katebata epidi htan o greek...ama ta ekane o lyb3 h' o v3 tha milagate? ....
fusika k tha milagame otan o allos eblepe mesa apo toixous duda
gia opiondipote p tha xrisimopiuse cheat sto final four t eps tha ginotan ayto
Geia sou Yellow ADERFE MOU ORKISMENE!!! XAXAXAXAXAX

ME TRELENEIS SOU LEO

ela re feleki kai to psaxna na sai kala.alla pou kolaei me to 8ema????

Greek egw megalwsa me tous Platinum afoy o kolitos mou Voodopaido mpike ekei eixame kai ton kologero ton Yellow .Epomeno einai na 8aumazw tous PLATINUM.

Sto eipa kai proswpika nomizw oti gia mena pou imoun spec kai meta eida to demo poy anevases
oti 100% auto einai cheat.apla eisai polu tyxeros pou den eixe kai ti ct meria to demo gt egw spec travaga ta mallia mou kai varaga koutoulies ston tmac dipla mou..

Tespa cu lan ..
illuMiNaTiC wrote:

ela re feleki kai to psaxna na sai kala.alla pou kolaei me to 8ema????

Tespa cu lan ..

an dn kollaei tou feleki to diko s prp na ginei delete...tespa ti ginete tlk me to demo ti leei to admin team?
akoma perimenoume
daywtt wrote:

"clearly the barel" ?? ?? ? what ???
cabal I know, I just wanted opinions on the demo. I added some 'offensive sarcasm' to make more people want to watch the demo, dno if it worked but ^^.

I think I got angry after watching 33 min of pure bullshit. :(
Vipen wrote:
"clearly the barel" ?? ?? ? what ???

He says he can clearly hear the barels
3 edits
auto to demo pige sto anticheat team i ola apo to final four?
vipen you must touch the barel in that round or something because I can hear it in the demo so I would prefire too because I would know u were close..
I thought I answered this one already, think it didn't register zhe click.

Well ye, I was a bit upset when I watched the demo. I really hate when cheat is involved, makes me wanna kill someone. :D
Λοιπόν, το demo το εξέτασε η Ελληνική αλλά και η Γερμανική anti-cheat team και η απόφαση που πάρθηκε είναι η εξής. Σας παραθέτω τα λόγια απο τους Γερμανούς στα Αγγλικά.

"the AC-Team comes to the decision that the player Greekblade used cheats.
The decision was clear: 5:0 votes for guilty; usage of a Wallhack / ESP."
daywtt no i don't, its blades m8
a0xax0ax0a0x opios prolabe to eide tora egine update :S
1 edits

<<12>>

Information:
  • info write comment not allowed

• 2.116 Users Online