|
    World of Tanks Countries   Cups   Leagues   Go4WoT   WG League   Admins   Community  
previous  1-25 ]26-50 ]  next
WoT 1on1 fun cup bugeed?

Author Posting
me and my machup played mach and now either one of us can not set score... some kind of error?
yeah me2 i dont see my person in the matches chat and he cant see me... and all matches says deleted... strange...
all matches are deleted ....
but why?
who knows :/
yea dont know some kind of error? maybe cos new pach applyed today?
me too emoticon-sad
Won the game and then i saw my Match was deleted -.-
somebody ask admin please!
same here...
And i have this problem all matches are deleted... who knows the admin should find the solution and no the players... but the admins maybe bored now...or this a accident... or the admin work so hardly and havent got time to repair this problem....!!!!
well if anyone knows admin, please contact him
bugged, perhaps...Its a first for me, Looks like the match making is manual.
i allready send mail to admin waitng for replay
This is not acceptable, delete tournament
08.05.2012 18:38 #19

ESL Admin Team

We are not sleeping ;)
We have some problem with the Tournament Tree, but we try to fix them within the next minutes Zitieren
no need to delete tournament... just continue it.. emoticon-smile i won 1st game so no need for deletion emoticon-tongue
everyone have the same problem match deleted

I even was deleted from competitor list even i checked in and was waiting for finding myself on the tournament tree
Repeat the matches?
why would anyone repeat match? games were legit.
Admins should contact ESL, maybe cup stresses servers?  XD
true... maches where good. it is only bugged that we cannot enter who won!
I wrote an error-message for the admin.
great you cant enter who won and I was deleted from copetitor list shortly before the tournament tree was shown -_-
shit happens
co to do holery wogóle ma być ... jakiś zart chyba .. to mają być zawody a nie czekanie aż jakiś admin się zabawi w konserwatora i raczy naprawić blędy ... takie rzeczy się sprawdza przed rozgrywką takie ich zasrane zadanie jest ... żenada jakaś
have everybody play a round 1 match?
previous   1  -  25   next

This Topic is closed.

• 3.052 Users Online
  • 4.972.130 Registered Users
  • 2.168.010 Active Users
  • 1.045.460 Teams Total
  • 4.939 Matches Yesterday
  • 22.385.100 Matches Total
  • More stats
Searchtags

Electronic Sports League rendertime: 0.9s (not_cached) host: eslphp11