|
Versus - No Anticheat
 
Author Posting
Hello,

 

I recently started playing versus and I keep getting no anticheat -30 points every game. Why is that? I have ESL Wire installed and opened at all times. What am I missing? Please help!!

 

Thanks,

Dhragosh^
quote ] 
help !!!!! no anticheat
http://www.esl.eu/cis/player/6163191/
quote ] 
Yes, i have this problem in two VS.game
quote ] 
Dhragosh wrote:
Hello,

 

I recently started playing versus and I keep getting no anticheat -30 points every game. Why is that? I have ESL Wire installed and opened at all times. What am I missing? Please help!!

 

Thanks,

Dhragosh^



Hello, i have the same problem. 
Have u find a way to fix it yet? 
greetz
quote ] 
And what's the problem exactly?

You have to start the versus-match with ESL Wire Anti-Cheat, otherwise you'll always get demerits.

Just having "ESL Wire opened at all times" is not enough!
quote ] 
I think the problem is that the manual suck and does not help you very much.
I'm still not sure how it works?!?! I start the game from the play "tab" inte ESL Wire and I still get -30 p.
What is this?
quote ] 
some me
quote ] 
Same here - clicked start game via ESL Wire - -30 points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
quote ] 
You need to have Anti-Cheat login ang logout in matches.

-- 
good samaritan
quote ] 
I have this problem too, this feels more like a bug to me as I had the gold shield and it wouldn't even let me search for a vs game unless we all had ESL Wire opened so it must have known we had it...

So we have to open the game through ESL Wire? But on BF3 that doesn't work because you have to open it through your browser.

Will this be fixed? Does ESL Wire Anti-Cheat actually stop cheaters? How is it different to PB? Will ESL remove the -30's from mine and my party's profile scores?

Thanks
quote ] 
micronn wrote:
You need to have Anti-Cheat login ang logout in matches.


What does this mean?
quote ] 
When you play any ESL match you have to start the game using ESL wire...

Click me

Right click on the match you want to play and click "Launch Game" this should start the game with wire. You will see a loading screen after you launch the game.

-- 
Speedy.w00t
quote ] 
Smiley wrote:
When you play any ESL match you have to start the game using ESL wire...

Click me

Right click on the match you want to play and click "Launch Game" this should start the game with wire. You will see a loading screen after you launch the game.


How does this work with Battlefield 3 as this has to be loaded through a browser so ESL Wire cannot possibly load the game? I've never tried to launch the game through ESL Wire because it was just easier to follow the link to the battlelog server page. I don't suppose we could have the -30 points removed from our profiles?
quote ] 
i have same problem.anybody know how we can fix this.Anti-Cheat Support doesnt answer!!!!Were are you support???
quote ] 
i have the exact same problem!! iv reinstalled windows, all my games, tried compatiblity mode and anticheat has only ever gave me a win twice? the only way i can start battlefield 3 is by using the battlog link but i get -30 every game because of this
quote ] 

Reply

 
  • 2.878 Users Online
  • 4.787.090 Registered Users
  • 2.091.490 Active Users
  • 1.019.680 Teams Total
  • 1.848 Matches Yesterday
  • 22.095.300 Matches Total
  • More stats
Searchtags

Electronic Sports League rendertime: 0.53s (not_cached) host: eslphp12