|
Winter Cup 2011 Group Stages
The groups have been made and you now know who you are playing aginast in the group stages! There are 4 groups of 7, and 2 groups of 8, totaling 44 players, but only 16 of these will progress to the play off stage. The top 2 from each group will automatically go through, and then then 4 available spots will go to the people with the most ammount of points, so don't worry if you didn't finish 1st or 2nd in your group, keep fighting till the end and you will still have a chance in the play off.
Winter cup


Click here to see the Group Rankings


Rules Reminder!


Remember to read the rules! If you have any questions then PLEASE ASK US!

All the rules and information can be found in the previous news, here:

Warrock Winter 2011 Cup!




Requirements to Sign Up Players have to add a warrock Game Account
Information Start Date: Saturday, 31/12/11 23:59 CET
Available Slots: 32 player
Team Size: 1on1
Game Mode: CQC, Group Stage + playoff
Match Mode: Best of 3, 2 side of 3 wins on each map
Moss frequency: 2
Mappool: Artifact, Bloc, Cadoro, Karaqum, Khali, Khyber, Marien, Velruf, Xauen
Group Stage Round 1: Wednesday, 04/01/12 20:00 CET
Round 2: Wednesday, 04/01/12 21:00 CET
Round 3: Sunday, 08/01/12 20:00 CET
Round 4: Sunday, 08/01/12 21:00 CET
Round 5: Wednesday, 11/01/12 20:00 CET
Round 6: Wednesday, 11/01/12 21:00 CET
Round 7: Sunday, 15/01/12 20:00 CET
Playoff Round 1: Wednesday, 18/01/12 20:00 CET
Round 2: Sunday, 22/01/12 20:00 CET
Round 3: Wednesday, 25/01/12 20:00 CET
Final Rounds: Sunday, 29/01/12 20:00 CET
Links Structure
League Info
Members


In case of draw map, game will go on by playing an overtime of 2 side, 3 wins each, on the same map played before; challenge will be won by the player who will gain major number of rounds.

Prizes for Winners


ESL Premium Account
3 Monthes for 1st
2 Monthes for 2nd
1 Month for 3rd

Cup winner Special Winter Award


Hall of Fame




esl


Follow us






Admins Support

If you have any question or doubt, you can contact the following admins: nohope92, Desit, Bertinho00, Masnak,Clinton05x, Starrplaya, Defqon and Rainbow

Best Regards, your Staff Europe

Clinton05x, Tuesday, 03/01/12 23:41
 
comments (8)
 
 
Do we get 24 hours more for play ?
I have to know that.. then i dont play for nothing..
Expertz wrote:
Do we get 24 hours more for play ?
I have to know that.. then i dont play for nothing..


+1
All the matches are open, and the final match is due to end on the 15th, so as long as all your matches are played before that date, there shouldn't be a problem.
Clinton05x wrote:
All the matches are open, and the final match is due to end on the 15th, so as long as all your matches are played before that date, there shouldn't be a problem.


Perfect, so until 15 you cant give no show right? :/

Btw all server lag.. now also eu_2 and inter_2 D: D:
1 edits
Julian wrote:
Clinton05x wrote:
All the matches are open, and the final match is due to end on the 15th, so as long as all your matches are played before that date, there shouldn't be a problem.


Perfect, so until 15 you cant give no show right? :/

Btw all server lag.. now also eu_2 and inter_2 D: D:


Look what Clinton say, we all have till 15th the time for play all matches.
If both players agree you can play when you want - but as long as it's finished before the 15th.

But if a player is online and wants to play, then a default win can be given.

The dates were posted before you signed up, so you knew if you could play or not.
Expertz wrote:
Julian wrote:
Clinton05x wrote:
All the matches are open, and the final match is due to end on the 15th, so as long as all your matches are played before that date, there shouldn't be a problem.


Perfect, so until 15 you cant give no show right? :/

Btw all server lag.. now also eu_2 and inter_2 D: D:


Look what Clinton say, we all have till 15th the time for play all matches.


yeah I see... I got no show -.-
Of course people want a freewin... whats the point in asking.. LOL


''No sorry mate i can't come out, I have to play Warrock!'' SURE. :l
At least we dont get pps.. >_>
2 edits
Men, it will be nice the Playoffs, many noobs in their because they only get No-show points, actually they are public players without skill.. pointless, if they play they lose every match.
 
 
 
Information:
  • info write comment not allowed
 
  • 4.741 Users Online
  • 4.615.570 Registered Users
  • 2.019.960 Active Users
  • 994.555 Teams Total
  • 3.979 Matches Yesterday
  • 21.646.500 Matches Total
  • More stats
Searchtags

Electronic Sports League rendertime: 0.37s (not_cached) host: eslphp16