|
Cup series! Results
there is is! the results of the Cup series! Are you not in it? that means you have to try harder to get in it! All the players will get in to the warrock hall of fame, and make sure you stay tuned for the next cups! and get there the fist place!

Final Match Cup 1


Thursday, 05/04/12 21:30
vs.
Status: closed

 Marc (#1)[10:7] Clinton05x (#2)
 




The podium Cup 1


1on1 Cup Series Cup 1




Clinton05x Marc Psy



Final Match Cup 2


Thursday, 10/05/12 21:30
vs.
Status: closed

 Chackiwinja (#1)[5:3] Ricky (#2)
 





The podium Cup 2


1on1 Cup Series Cup 2




Ricky Chackiwinja Clinton05x


Final Match Cup 3


Thursday, 19/04/12 21:30
vs.
Status: closed

 xwanNabe (#2)[3:5] Dubiks (#1)
 




The podium Cup 3


1on1 Cup Series Cup 3




xwanNabe Dubiks Serk


Final Match Cup 4


Thursday, 26/04/12 21:30
vs.
Status: closed

 Maafya (#2)[3:6]  (#1)
 




The podium Cup 4


1on1 Cup Series Cup 4




Maafya Haaliik Ricky


Final Match Cup 5


Thursday, 03/05/12 22:30
vs.
Status: closed

 Clinton05x (#2) [2:6]  legiionz (#1)
 




The podium Cup 5


1on1 Cup Series Cup 5




Clinton05x legiionz Unknown





Hall of Fame

esl
WarRock Hall of Fame



Admins Support

If you have any question or doubt, you can contact the following admins: nohope92, Desit, Masnak, Clinton05x,Starrplaya,Chackiwinja, Defqon, Gabry, and Ricki.

Best Regards, your Staff Europe

Starrplaya, Sunday, 20/05/12 21:53
 
comments (11)
 
 
GG
Haaliik wrote:
GG
lol why i dont appeared in the last cup in 3rd position??
Thecz wrote:
lol why i dont appeared in the last cup in 3rd position??

Because the match wasn't played.
:EGD
Ricki wrote:
:EGD

True dat ;P
WoW I Just did 2 Cups and I reached the podium ^^

Hope Next time I can partecipate at all cups

I really got fun with these Cups :)
1 edits
OrgoglioNapoletano wrote:
WoW I Just did 2 Cups and I reached the podium ^^

Hope Next time I can partecipate at all cups

I really got fun with these Cups :)


LOL, its not hard if the best players arent playing anymore.... but Gj anyway :)
Marc wrote:
OrgoglioNapoletano wrote:
WoW I Just did 2 Cups and I reached the podium ^^

Hope Next time I can partecipate at all cups

I really got fun with these Cups :)


LOL, its not hard if the best players arent playing anymore.... but Gj anyway :)


the best players? if so then your easy.
I n V ii wrote:
Marc wrote:
OrgoglioNapoletano wrote:
WoW I Just did 2 Cups and I reached the podium ^^

Hope Next time I can partecipate at all cups

I really got fun with these Cups :)


LOL, its not hard if the best players arent playing anymore.... but Gj anyway :)


the best players? if so then your easy.


Dont talk sh*t
<3
 
 
 
Information:
  • info write comment not allowed
 
  • 1.720 Users Online
  • 4.622.080 Registered Users
  • 2.022.470 Active Users
  • 995.645 Teams Total
  • 3.674 Matches Yesterday
  • 21.668.200 Matches Total
  • More stats
Searchtags

Electronic Sports League rendertime: 1.82s (not_cached) host: eslphp21