Home   War Rock   Ladder   Cups   VERSUS   Community   Help
Most Matches Competition: Results & Information
Are you an active player here in the Warrock section? Every month we will reward the most active player through the Most Matches Competition. Take a look at the ranking! Check out who is able to win the premium for the MMC of March!

What can I win?

The player with the most matches in a selected ladder will get 1 month premium.

1st48 matches SunCity
2nd40 matches M i k k u
3rd21 matches Replay

The winner is: SunCity Congratulations for win 1 Month Premium!

Most Matches Competition - April

This month's ladder:

Time period:

- 1st - 30th April 2012

We are searching for admins!

If you think that you are up to the job, and would like to be a helping hand in your community, then please write an admin application! For more information about the requirements, check out the Admins Wanted News.

Support & Help

For any question, doubt, perplexity, feedback and advice, please contact the Admin Team. You can do it with a Support Ticket!

// Your Admin Team

Chaoseadra wrote:
I hope this guy gets his prem asap instead of waiting 2/3 weeks like I did ;/
Chaoseadra wrote:
I hope this guy gets his prem asap instead of waiting 2/3 weeks like I did ;/

?
Doublepost, my bad.

I usually think that I didn't click the send button while esl is the laggy one in the meantime lol
Chaoseadra wrote:
I hope this guy gets his prem asap instead of waiting 2/3 weeks like I did ;/

Why you care it so much, be happy that you get it.. you cant do anything special with it so deal with it that it takes weeks for get it. :)
Phyntiz wrote:
Chaoseadra wrote:
I hope this guy gets his prem asap instead of waiting 2/3 weeks like I did ;/

I'm still wondering why people DO think I care that much. Like I mentioned many times before, I don't care about this kind of things like prem. I just stated a fact and was telling that I hoped that this player will receive his award quicker then I did, because I received mines when the next mmc almost was over (1 month further) which is imo not correct.

Information:
  • info write comment not allowed

• 2.966 Users Online