2012 Warrock CC : The Managers
We now have the managers for the teams, look below to see who is your National Teams Manager! So if you have any questions about your team, then they are the people to ask. Below is also important dates for the managers, this will help them in preperation for the tournement. Note to managers: the teams will be locked on the 19th, so after that date no further changes can be made, so make sure you are organised and have your team ready!
The managers

France.WR Defqon
North America.wr bed
Slovenia.WR LegitOne
Alpen.WR SWIZZDELUXE
Portugal Linuux
Spain Masnak

Not all the teams are accepted yet in the Country Championship. To be accepted the team must complete all the requirement listed in this news

Upcoming important date

• March 11th : Cup structure and rules
  • March 19th : Official team announce
  • March 25th : First PlayDay

Admins Support

If you have any question or doubt, you can contact the following admins: nohope92, Desit, Masnak, Clinton05x, Starrplaya, Chackiwinja,Defqon, and Rainbow

Best Regards, your Staff Europe

Desit, Wednesday, 29/02/12 00:31

comments (79)

<<12>>
25 more days till rumble : )
Are we allowed to change the date of the Nations match?
#2 +1
SwissDeluxe, I hope you will find other 5 players ♥ Go Alpen! u.u
Phyntiz wrote:
Are we allowed to change the date of the Nations match?

wanna know that too.
why isint boki mananger for germany?
Ohhh
March 11th : Cup structure and rules
Try a championship like a season of football :D Could be a good idea!
Ricki wrote:
why isint boki mananger for germany?

whats that for a question , cause hes player and im captain ;)
Ricki wrote:
why isint boki mananger for germany?

he should be :)
he is 20 years old and mature :)
and just a pro.
1 edits
Scizor? lol
gj . nice match days !

dont change it please .

Phyntiz want to change it cuz he is blocked , thats unfair . I like this dates , good for me!
2 edits
Sector wrote:
gj . nice match days !

dont change it please .

We're not always home like you.
Just asking if we are able to change date if there are no people on for play at Sunday.
#11 +1 because all dates on every country championship was on Sunday.
1 edits
Predator wrote:
#11 +1 because all dates on every country championship was on Sunday.

So you want to give no-shows if teams arent able to play?
Oh dear your such a good player NOT
Predator wrote:
#11 +1 because all dates on every country championship was on Sunday.
Phyntiz wrote:
Predator wrote:
#11 +1 because all dates on every country championship was on Sunday.

So you want to give no-shows if teams arent able to play?
Oh dear your such a good player NOT

i think you have enough players in your team...or?
just do NOT Buguse marc-.-
xwanNabe wrote:
Phyntiz wrote:
Predator wrote:
#11 +1 because all dates on every country championship was on Sunday.

So you want to give no-shows if teams arent able to play?
Oh dear your such a good player NOT

i think you have enough players in your team...or?
just do NOT Buguse marc-.-

* 4 PP walklean, MOSS make at one moment a screenshot, you cant be sure if i was or not, if the Admin didnt penalized me Predator didnt even know i was cuz i WASNT walklean at all.

* 4 PP bug use, my fault didnt know the were also bugs in Velruf.. so one second behind wall = busted

Everyone will get this, if they play on the same Resolutions that i've. Its not hard to know which walls are bugged if you play only the same maps, but we didnt played Velruf before so yeh. ^^

Anyway /care We can play the Nations for sure, just asking if we are able to changes dates. If not ok no problem ^^
#17 no you was walkline, screen says it all!
#14 12 players each team, it's impossible to give no show. You're against all, ask yourself why and who is the child..
Predator wrote:
#17 no you was walkline, screen says it all!

Ye, and all Country will play probably with the best line-up for win this year right.
But anyway whatever, we will play soon. Lets wait till 11 march :)
For example last year we played on the first match vs ned without line up and we won, so now stop write, of maradona there was only 1.
Phyntiz wrote:
Are we allowed to change the date of the Nations match?

this time i have to agree wtih Phyntiz.
Calm Down, we'll play the matchs in 25 of march , like admins posted here . whats the problem guys? the national teams got 12 members for sure they are the bests of both nations . If one player cant play , you can use another one . so ye
1 edits
Marc it always seems to be you who gets pps for bugging if you want to avoid it in future just dont put yourself in them situations.
Digz wrote:

GNG champ has spoken!
Phyntiz wrote:
Sector wrote:
gj . nice match days !

dont change it please .

We're not always home like you.

sure ;D you are always out bra ;)
1 edits
hahahha
L E G E N D wrote:
Phyntiz wrote:
Sector wrote:
gj . nice match days !

dont change it please .

We're not always home like you.

sure ;D you are always out bra ;)

No, but you Germans cant talk, go leguan was loss come ts3 we have esl? Nice life guys.

WHAHAAHAH :D
#25 lol
Julian wrote:
SwissDeluxe, I hope you will find other 5 players ♥ Go Alpen! u.u

It will be very hard for us ^^

I think :

1. Netherlands
2. Germany
3. France/united Kingdom

Gl/hf to all :)
ooohhh yes marc we only are on if we have an esl match and not playing all the day like you and asking some warrock players how can i talk to girls you are amazing booy hahahaha
L E G E N D wrote:

Dont be mad German boblet, calling for WR is good.
I only play ESL/vs. like you do, so shh
marc stop talking about me and nimi as we are playing so much, if we are on we are just on at the afternoon, and yea if some1 of us come on in the afternoon and we´ve esl we call each other , but sometimes u´ve to go out buddy ;)
Replay wrote:

Replay be quite, i dont play more then u do.. what tfuck we talk about ohhhhhhh.
Lets ontopic..
- March 25th : First PlayDay

We have 7 days to play the match till the next match has to be played, this has been the rules for all the years I'm playing in the National Championships. And I actually don't understand why people are going mad about the fact that there is a possibility to play on another day (date).

And about matches from last year, WarRock is a game, just like football... Every team (in this case: Nation) can win from each other, that's why I like this game if we don't talk about laggs/cheat/overclock etc. The fact that every Nation/Team is able to win from each other, makes it even better and gives every Nation a chance to survive many rounds as possible.

Let's just stop talk about, who's better and who's worse.. Let your hands speak in the Matches and we'll see what the results will be :)
2 edits
let's just face it: u all play too much. otherwise you wouldn't be in this cup :D (except nimi, he rly doesnt <3)
<3 nina for president in all countries bro :*
#34 If you like football GL against Portugal :D
xKrups wrote:
#34 If you like football GL against Portugal :D

Omg, you really didn't get his point right?
Mr. Niels wrote:
- March 25th : First PlayDay

I don't really know if everyone of you really have a serious problem, you just don't get it.
Every nation and player changes his skills every year, and NL is a good team but It's doesn't mean that they will win. This is 2012 NC and everyone have been changing their skills so last year UK won, they will probably lose this year or win I don't know and none of you can see into the future but your acting like you have seen it stupid idiots rly:)
3 edits
L E G E N D wrote:
<3 nina for president in all countries bro :*

btw, I like comment #37 :3
Phycopat wrote:
so last year UK won, they will probably lose this year or win

Change your name to Sherlock Holmes!
1 edits
GO NORDIC GO NORDIC GO NORDIC GO NORDIC GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NORDIC!
Clinton05x wrote:
Phycopat wrote:
so last year UK won, they will probably lose this year or win

Change your name to Sherlock Holmes!

Ye why not? I am not stupid like some of these turks.
some of these turks?

u are
Phycopat wrote:
Clinton05x wrote:
Phycopat wrote:
so last year UK won, they will probably lose this year or win

Change your name to Sherlock Holmes!

Ye why not? I am not stupid like some of these turks.

You clearly are.
Nina why do you even bother saying anything your place is in the kitchen dont forget that. ps im GNG Champ so im the world champ if you think your better than me lets go korea in the autumn pussy boys.

btw if the best UK players still played we would piss all over you me dan clint craig even rob we were too good im playing this year just for fun i havent got a point to prove look at me im amazing i play on a duel core 6 year old pc and im still better than you haa merrrr.
2 edits
It's only a game :/
cy Ber wrote:
xKrups wrote:
#34 If you like football GL against Portugal :D

Omg, you really didn't get his point right?

I really did, but normal people think like him so... He just explained to people who isnt normal.

Digz wrote:

Uh, we have a badass over here.
Replay wrote:
some of these turks?

u are

because I'm Iranien? Dudes, my parents have been in university here in Sweden and turks like you Replay and Sam haven't even finished the school because you are cleary stupid enough.

I don't take this game seriously, I am thinking to much on my homeworks and my family, I don't sit to 02:00 AM, I am spending time with my family because I care about them, you spend all your time on warrock, thats your family.
Phycopat wrote:
Replay wrote:
some of these turks?

u are

OH GOD, SORAN. I'M IN LOVE ♥

<<12>>

Information:
  • info write comment not allowed

• 6.441 Users Online