|
[UPDATE] Nations Cup: Group Stage Finished!
[UPDATE]Please read below, we have updated the cup! Well we are half way there in this years tournement, but now we are in the exciting half of the cup, we are now moving into the double bracket tournement tree, 2 teams have been given a default win as a reward for finishing 1st, for more information read below!
Change in Structure

We are changing the structure, we are no longer doing the 2nd group stage. We are changing it to a double elimination tournement tree. Reason for the change is the vast majority of teams want this change, and we have to do what the community wants, we know some people wont be happy with the sudden change - but with this change we are sure most will be happy and we are sure it is the best method of bringing the best competition out of this tournement.

Seedings


Seedings are based from the first group stage
1st: Germany
2nd: Nordic.WR
3rd: Italy
4th: Netherlands
5th: Portugal
6th: North America.wr
7th: France.WR
8th: United Kingdom

As a reward for finishing first in the group, the 1st placed team from each group will get a default win 1st round. So Germany get a default win vs United Kingdom, and Nordic get a default win vs France. So them 2 teams start of in the looser bracket of the tournement tree.


Final Group Standings


Rank
Name
Points
1.
Nordic.WR
13
2.
Italy
12
3.
Portugal
10
4.
United Kingdom
6
5.
Belgium
3
6.
Spain
0
1.
Germany
12
2.
Netherlands
12
3.
North America.wr
9
4.
France .WR
9
5.
Poland.WR
3
6.
Slovenia.WR
0



The scores that matter


Group A Group B
Nordic.WR Germany
Nordic.WR vs Italy
27:23
Nordic take 3 points
Germany vs Netherlands
27:24
Germany take 3 points
Portugal vs Nordic.WR
23:23
Both teams take 1 point
Germany vs North America
25:18
Germany take 3 points
Nordic total: 4 points Germany total: 6 points
Italy Netherlands
Nordic.WR vs Italy
27:23
Italy take 0 points
Netherlands vs North America
1:0
Netherlands take 3 points
Portugal vs Italy
14:24
Italy take 3 points
Germany vs Netherlands
27:24
Netherlands take 0 points
Italy total: 3 points Netherlands total: 3 points
Portugal North America.wr
Portugal vs Nordic.WR
23:23
Both teams take 1 point
Netherlands vs North America
1:0
North America take 0 points
Portugal vs Italy
14:24
Portugal take 0 points
Germany vs North America
25:18
North America take 0 points
Portugal total: 1 point North America total: 0 points



Teams unlock

Managers - you are allowed 2 additional changes your team. As long as they fit the requirements/rules, they are the same as when you first picked your line up. In order to do this, please make a ticket with the players you want to join your team, and if needed the players that will be removed from your team.

The deadline for this is Friday 11th 19:00.


Wild Card

No more wildcards can be used. The dates are the final date to play the match. Ofcourse you can play at an earlier time if both teams agree.


Admins Support

If you have any question or doubt, you can contact the following admins: nohope92, Desit, Masnak, Clinton05x,Starrplaya,Chackiwinja, Defqon, Gabry, and Ricki.

Best Regards, your Staff Europe

Clinton05x, Tuesday, 01/05/12 17:08
 
comments (112)
 
 
  <<123>>  
Good Luck :)
I'm really curious to know Which team will win :P

However probably it will be ( Nordic, Germany or Netherlands )

Good Luck to All teams!
OrgoglioNapoletano wrote:
I'm really curious to know Which team will win :P

However probably it will be ( Nordic, Germany or Netherlands )

Good Luck to All teams!


:) !
OrgoglioNapoletano wrote:
I'm really curious to know Which team will win :P

However probably it will be ( Nordic, Germany or Netherlands )

Good Luck to All teams!


Hah, finlley all I heard before the CC even started was that Nordic would lose all our matches :)

now we are the kings of CC :)
I n V ii wrote:
Hah, finlley all I heard before the CC even started was that Nordic would lose all our matches :)

now we are the kings of CC :)


I Never Said it ;)

You have a good Team :D
2 edits
Portugal ftw :)
I n V ii wrote:
OrgoglioNapoletano wrote:
I'm really curious to know Which team will win :P

However probably it will be ( Nordic, Germany or Netherlands )

Good Luck to All teams!


Hah, finlley all I heard before the CC even started was that Nordic would lose all our matches :)

now we are the kings of CC :)


Maybe Nordic is better this year cause its the only team thats active? Thats the difference this year, year ago all teams were active, and look this CC this year, crap year anyway.

We'll see ":
We have to not forgot that There is an Italy team :P

It's not the best Italy team of all years but It has a good teamplay :)

It's really hard to say which team will win this CC.

We can just wait :D

Obviously I Hope My National ( Italy ) Will win this CC but at the moment the favourite teams to win are Nordic, Germany and Netherlands.
Marc, ur argument is invalid.
Is a big fail cup!
cause ss impossible for north america won.
If germany won 1 game, is impossible to portugal won.
And germany just need to won 2 games and they are champions.

WOW what a big fail!

i really cant belive on this NC
#10 agree o.O
Only if Nordic defeats Germany they have the possibility to win... Netherlands just has like 5% chance to win because of ONE lose in the groupstage. This cup construction is just one big fail...
Ricki wrote:
Marc, ur argument is invalid.

Not rly :p But Nordic got good players and that i can admit. ^^ but for example look at UK :p
what are you saying guys , you just need to win and its ok, are you flamming here that its shit that we win the cup? its normally we defeat netherlands so its harder for them to win as for us, think before you write..
Replay wrote:
what are you saying guys , you just need to win and its ok, are you flamming here that its shit that we win the cup? its normally we defeat netherlands so its harder for them to win as for us, think before you write..


Have you overread what you just wrote? Nothing of that was a reaction on my post. Just saying this cup construction is one big fail.
If you look from 1 side it is yes, if you look from other side its nice ;) , just saying thast guys are flamming cause they lost in the gropup stage = their fault.
playoff would of been better :)
Clinton05x wrote:
playoff would of been better :)


+1

i think it's better the same structure cc past than this.
In my opinion, teams should all start with zero points or change the structure as last year.

I think everyone agree with me.(maybe german people not agree, not have anything against Germany, i just think it is not fair


But just my opinion.
Clinton05x wrote:
playoff would of been better :)



agree
Predator wrote:
Clinton05x wrote:
playoff would of been better :)


+1

i think it's better the same structure cc past than this.


+1
Clinton05x wrote:
playoff would of been better :)
Linuux wrote:
In my opinion, teams should all start with zero points or change the structure as last year.

I think everyone agree with me.(maybe german people not agree, not have anything against Germany, i just think it is not fair


But just my opinion.


Agreeeeeeeeeee
Linuux wrote:
In my opinion, teams should all start with zero points or change the structure as last year.

I think everyone agree with me.(maybe german people not agree, not have anything against Germany, i just think it is not fair


But just my opinion.


Totally Agree +1
Linuux wrote:
In my opinion, teams should all start with zero points or change the structure as last year.

I think everyone agree with me.(maybe german people not agree, not have anything against Germany, i just think it is not fair


But just my opinion.


if u have 6 points u never write this 100%.
1 edits
ye portugal you we know all why u want to change it hahah, play this structure now and do ur best;)
you see you´re not going to win yes? thats why you guys are flamming here? if the admins rly change it now its ridicilous.bb
Germans are only talking cause they are first, go cry about your first place and make it like a year ago then we all have 100% chance to win, this year is crap.. even we win all, its still not sure that we are the first place after the matches.

this for Venouz; enjoy your life hehe :< xD
Rules as been announced more than 1 month ago http://www.esl.eu/eu/warrock/news/187597/2012-Warrock-CC-RULES-/ and only italy said something. From now except if all teams manager agree it won't be change.
1 edits
I proposed to admin to play the final structure in this way:

best 8 teams:

1-8
4-5
3-6
2-7

Rules: Best of three

Each team chooses a map, and the score will be calculated on the maps they won, so if it ends 1-1 will choose a third map, the list issued by the admin, for example if the first team chooses Marien, the second team chooses Cadoro , and list of the maps are these: Marien, Artifact and Khyber, then the third map that will be played is Artifact.
To understand better the team that wins 2 maps wins.

I thought that this would have been nice to play the play-off.
7 edits
Marc 'Phyntiz' wrote:
Germans are only talking cause they are first, go cry about your first place and make it like a year ago then we all have 100% chance to win, this year is crap.. even we win all, its still not sure that we are the first place after the matches.

this for Venouz; enjoy your life hehe :< xD


Man we doesn't even know witch country, who will win. Everything can happen, the funny thing is that we Nordic does have a chance to win so but dunno yet, whos our opponent are.
I n V ii wrote:
Marc 'Phyntiz' wrote:
Germans are only talking cause they are first, go cry about your first place and make it like a year ago then we all have 100% chance to win, this year is crap.. even we win all, its still not sure that we are the first place after the matches.

this for Venouz; enjoy your life hehe :< xD


Man we doesn't even know witch country, who will win. Everything can happen, the funny thing is that we Nordic does have a chance to win so but dunno yet, whos our opponent are.


They told us at the beginning of the CC that the playoffs will not be against the same teams. So probably you've to play against NA, us , German....
agree with the first idea pred, now go get the managers to agree ;D
I
Predator wrote:
I proposed to admin to play the final structure in this way:

best 8 teams:

1-8
4-5
3-6
2-7

Rules: Best of three

Each team chooses a map, and the score will be calculated on the maps they won, so if it ends 1-1 will choose a third map, the list issued by the admin, for example if the first team chooses Marien, the second team chooses Cadoro , and list of the maps are these: Marien, Artifact and Khyber, then the third map that will be played is Artifact.
To understand better the team that wins 2 maps wins.

I thought that this would have been nice to play the play-off.


So, the structure will be like this? http://www.esl.eu/pt/#/eu/warrock/cqc/4on4/country_championship_11_playoff/rankings/

If yes, i agree
Linuux wrote:
I
Predator wrote:
I proposed to admin to play the final structure in this way:

best 8 teams:

1-8
4-5
3-6
2-7

Rules: Best of three

Each team chooses a map, and the score will be calculated on the maps they won, so if it ends 1-1 will choose a third map, the list issued by the admin, for example if the first team chooses Marien, the second team chooses Cadoro , and list of the maps are these: Marien, Artifact and Khyber, then the third map that will be played is Artifact.
To understand better the team that wins 2 maps wins.

I thought that this would have been nice to play the play-off.


So, the structure will be like this? http://www.esl.eu/pt/#/eu/warrock/cqc/4on4/country_championship_11_playoff/rankings/

If yes, i agree


Agree
good admins, they told it 1 month ago,stop flammind dutch and portugal guys, win ur matches in groupstage and its done ;)
good admins, they told it 1 month ago,stop flammind dutch and portugal guys, win ur matches in groupstage and its done ;)
Replay wrote:
good admins, they told it 1 month ago,stop flammind dutch and portugal guys, win ur matches in groupstage and its done ;)


italian, Uk, maybe french and North American GUYS!

want to bet?
I think all teams will agree to change the structure that has been assigned to this tournament except Germany because the team has scored 6 points and would not agree to accept any change.

I believe that the current structure does not give the opportunity for all teams to win and especially to work even harder in this final groupstage that should be the most competitive and interesting.

We of Team Italy had already expressed our disappointment regard to the structure chosen for this tournament as I think many other teams. Our team such as the Netherlands and especially the Nordic and Germany have many chances to win this tournament, I think instead that is no the same for Portugal and North America.

As a direct consequence of what I said of course I'm not proposing this change because the structure does not give a chance to win the tournament, but rather because I believe that without this change the final phase will be not exciting as it should be and I think who will wins will not have fully deserved this competition.

Finally +1 for the proposed structure change
@ mentalist : you had 3 chances to win against us but no, were to good


nordic.wr, come at us bro.
OrgoglioNapoletano wrote:
We have to not forgot that There is an Italy team :P

It's not the best Italy team of all years but It has a good teamplay :)

It's really hard to say which team will win this CC.

We can just wait :D

Obviously I Hope My National ( Italy ) Will win this CC but at the moment the favourite teams to win are Nordic, Germany and Netherlands.



Yee maxi continue to cry for no join in italy!! STOP PLS! you are slow..
3 edits
Predator and Linuux

best 8 teams:

1-8
4-5
3-6
2-7

Rules: Best of three

Each team chooses a map, and the score will be calculated on the maps they won, so if it ends 1-1 will choose a third map, the list issued by the admin, for example if the first team chooses Marien, the second team chooses Cadoro , and list of the maps are these: Marien, Artifact and Khyber, then the third map that will be played is Artifact.
To understand better the team that wins 2 maps wins.


the structure will be like this http://www.esl.eu/pt/#/eu/warrock/cqc/4on4/country_championship_11_playoff/rankings/

Teams who want to change the structure
Portugal
Italy
Netherlands
United Kingdom
Maybe North America and France


Teams who dont want to change the structure
Germany


And Nordic i dont know what they want.
Linuux wrote:
I
Predator wrote:
I proposed to admin to play the final structure in this way:

best 8 teams:

1-8
4-5
3-6
2-7

Rules: Best of three

Each team chooses a map, and the score will be calculated on the maps they won, so if it ends 1-1 will choose a third map, the list issued by the admin, for example if the first team chooses Marien, the second team chooses Cadoro , and list of the maps are these: Marien, Artifact and Khyber, then the third map that will be played is Artifact.
To understand better the team that wins 2 maps wins.

I thought that this would have been nice to play the play-off.


So, the structure will be like this? http://www.esl.eu/pt/#/eu/warrock/cqc/4on4/country_championship_11_playoff/rankings/

If yes, i agree


Is similar not the same, just change the rules or that instead of counting the rounds as usual, would count the maps, which I think more incentive to win the maps and not the individual rounds, so a lot tougher.
2 edits
Predator wrote:
Linuux wrote:
I
Predator wrote:
I proposed to admin to play the final structure in this way:

best 8 teams:

1-8
4-5
3-6
2-7

Rules: Best of three

Each team chooses a map, and the score will be calculated on the maps they won, so if it ends 1-1 will choose a third map, the list issued by the admin, for example if the first team chooses Marien, the second team chooses Cadoro , and list of the maps are these: Marien, Artifact and Khyber, then the third map that will be played is Artifact.
To understand better the team that wins 2 maps wins.

I thought that this would have been nice to play the play-off.


So, the structure will be like this? http://www.esl.eu/pt/#/eu/warrock/cqc/4on4/country_championship_11_playoff/rankings/

If yes, i agree


Is similar not the same, just change the rules or that instead of counting the rounds as usual, would count the maps, which I think more incentive to win the maps and not the individual rounds, so a lot tougher.


+69
Mata wrote:
Predator wrote:
Linuux wrote:
I
Predator wrote:
I proposed to admin to play the final structure in this way:

best 8 teams:

1-8
4-5
3-6
2-7

Rules: Best of three

Each team chooses a map, and the score will be calculated on the maps they won, so if it ends 1-1 will choose a third map, the list issued by the admin, for example if the first team chooses Marien, the second team chooses Cadoro , and list of the maps are these: Marien, Artifact and Khyber, then the third map that will be played is Artifact.
To understand better the team that wins 2 maps wins.

I thought that this would have been nice to play the play-off.


So, the structure will be like this? http://www.esl.eu/pt/#/eu/warrock/cqc/4on4/country_championship_11_playoff/rankings/

If yes, i agree


Is similar not the same, just change the rules or that instead of counting the rounds as usual, would count the maps, which I think more incentive to win the maps and not the individual rounds, so a lot tougher.


+69


PORTUGAL.WR +1
PORTUGAL SHUR UP FINALLY, u just talking cause you were to bad to win your matches in the groupstage, so go get a normal net and skill and then try to win, but stop flame cause u lost

edit: how funny it is that the wr nations cant lose hahaha
1 edits
Replay wrote:
PORTUGAL SHUR UP FINALLY, u just talking cause you were to bad to win your matches in the groupstage, so go get a normal net and skill and then try to win, but stop flame cause u lost

edit: how funny it is that the wr nations cant lose hahaha


Man if u are so good! prove it on play offs. im sure will be easy for u!
of course linux, we have to play vs you nordic and italy, so we will proof it ;)
Good for u!
Change Rule, we want same structure as last year.
 
  <<123>>  
 
 
Information:
  • info write comment not allowed
 
  • 5.231 Users Online
  • 4.755.800 Registered Users
  • 2.078.050 Active Users
  • 1.015.380 Teams Total
  • 2.708 Matches Yesterday
  • 22.032.100 Matches Total
  • More stats
Searchtags

Electronic Sports League rendertime: 1.15s (not_cached) host: eslphp3