|
No point in playing...

Author Posting
Everyone I challenge rejects me because I'm American and they think I lag.
There is no point in playing really.

I only challenged about 3-4 people but maybe I should just keep on trying?
quote ] 
Lag wrote:

Maybe change your name lolz..
Yeah keep on trying.
quote ] 
Lag wrote:

Have you already challenged fellow NA-players?

Most of the european players don't like playing against NA players because of the distance and the lagg coming with it as far as I know.

The funny thing is that's it's allright with me (as a Dutch habitant). The "distance lagg" isn't that bad to me. Maybe it's because of the fibre optic I have over here bad I'm fine with it.

Just keep trying.
quote ] 
Meh. It doesn't seem like any other americans are active on the ladder.

And don't you think I get lag as well from EU players? 

I don't get why ESl was advertised to NA and others, if there is just going to be problems. I don't even care if I lose.
quote ] 
tip play VS top 10 thay need to play.

-- 
ESL Benelux - Assistent Nation head. (ANH) / ESL Europe Master League Admin (MLA)
quote ] 
Hm,

maybe you should just play NA players then. Some Europeans are not happy with the situation now. You get laggs as well as we do and that's not good for both sides. The thing is that those laggs are massive. Besides nobody asked us if we even want you guys in our ladders (don't wanna sound rude at all but it has to be said).

It's not a personal problem just a technical wise. Hard to prove if some NA player's lagg is coming from the distance between each other or from programs that get turned on, on purpose to make lagg.

Besides your time is totally different to ours. When you come online we go to bed and the other way round.

Also we know you do not care about losing but there are people out there who joined the ESL to measure their skill and maybe they care.

I think the main reason why you guys are allowed to play now is because at the time when players started to vanish in ESL and ESL lost many members (because of their incompetence to keep the ladders active, rules updated and Anticheat secure) players were needed. The ladders were empty. So the admins pulled some NA players out of nowhere and allowed the NA players to play in the esl.eu to fill the ladders up again. Like I've already typed, there was no poll made, no discussion with us or even a decent question. You were just allowed to play.

So many of us are not happy to play you guys. But I am looking forward to see you guys having your own section emoticon-smile Would be nice to have a NA section with active NA players. Who knows, maybe you can even make one now. You just need to make a ticket to the head admins and ask for it.
quote ] 
Yes, I understand everything. I wish there was no lag! I do care about winning and skill, I just wanted to participate. The time differences is understandable, but people don't deny the challenges because of the time.

Starplayer, I challenged the guy in first place and in third(?)
The guy in first, I said "hello" and then he said no as soon as I started the chat. Then the other guy he told me he would get a lot of points off if he loses and my lag would be a problem.

Well, I guess it is time to play public lol.
quote ] 
http://www.esl.eu/eu/warrock/forum/708/4905/1029395/
quote ] 
Thank you Chacki.
quote ] 
Well Lag, you see the only ones who try to be supportive in such times are admins because they always do it wrong anyway and do not care about the community's oppinion.

Just check that topic again but make sure you read all of that. If you go play public now you won't miss anything anyway because ESL is on a public level at the moment.

You're gonna get rejected even more from Europeans because no one wants to play you guys no matter what a 17 years old Swedish boi tells you. He doesn't even play for such a long time so I wouldn't trust his experience anyway.

Just saying how it is ^^
quote ] 

• 3.578 Users Online
  • 4.750.380 Registered Users
  • 2.075.590 Active Users
  • 1.014.520 Teams Total
  • 2.291 Matches Yesterday
  • 22.017.800 Matches Total
  • More stats
Searchtags

Electronic Sports League rendertime: 1.01s (not_cached) host: eslphp9