|
  Home   War Rock   Ladder   Cups   Play   Community   Help  
How to stop bios and software overclock :D

Author Posting
CPU-z will be a very hard program to crack, without enough time and resources, like any program it can be done, but there is no way to bypass cpu-z's stats and readings, as it is a system program.

A simple screenshot like this : http://i.imgur.com/7qSc3.jpg can be used in game to show both your bios and bclk clocks, and the overall clock. This could be used with moss, at the start of the game to ensure the moss readings are correct, if they try to overclock in the game, moss will detect it.

The small problem occurs that players would be able to edit the screenshot with photoshop / paint. The way around this is, after they have made a screenshot, they must validate it, this takes a matter of seconds and will look like this : http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=2445366

The validation cannot be edited in any way due to the fact that it is a html surface, and to edit it you would need to edit the creators of cpu-z's codes.

This will take no time at all, roughly 2 minutes per person and can be done in the lobby before the match, where people used to type, "Use eos now" and the screenshots will all contain the matches chat. Both CPU-z and its validator requires very little computer space and memory, which means it will not crash any computer, and wont run as much kb/s as wire does to make people lagg, and being used in the lobby ensures that it will not affect anybodies gameplay.

It is easy to use, anyone and any computer can use it, it cannot be bypassed, because both cpu-z and the validator protect each other, the stats must be the same and it ensures peoples moss readings are correct, why wouldnt we use it??

Note : Takes 10 seconds to take a print screen and save it in paint. You then validate your pc and upload the validation into match chat, takes everyone in the game around 1 minute to do, or you can upload the validation after, however if you close your web browser you will recieve pps for attempted bypass, so before the match starts is smarter. Then after the game upload your screenshot with moss and game screens etc.
quote ] 
Your on about WarRock players here. They're all stupid and don't know how to count to 5 let alone try and take some screenshots before a game an upload them properly.
quote ] 
SkinnyBOY wrote:
Your on about WarRock players here. They're all stupid and don't know how to count to 5 let alone try and take some screenshots before a game an upload them properly.

remember the first eos ?

us: take eos now!!
them:*2mins later: eos?
them:*5mins later: ok i screen this?
them:*10mins later: where do i upload?
us*15mins later: you uploaded a screenshot of nothing?????
them: *20mins ok done!

fun times!

-- 
:D
quote ] 
Clinton05x wrote:
remember the first eos ?

us: take eos now!!
them:*2mins later: eos?
them:*5mins later: ok i screen this?
them:*10mins later: where do i upload?
us*15mins later: you uploaded a screenshot of nothing?????
them: *20mins ok done!

fun times!

Cheating on this game will never be removed.
quote ] 
SkinnyBOY wrote:
Cheating on this game will never be removed.

Agreed, but we want to minimise it, hence i think this will work, they may not even need to upload it before game, after the game is fine, if they fail to get a proper screenshot, then they get pp's, so they will make sure they do it right.
quote ] 
IS only warrock or the other games on esl, need too 3+ programs before starting playing?
moss
wire
cpu-z
dont miss the next program because we also do not

Man i understand u, but dont believe that people are willing to do all this just to play a game
quote ] 
Bios overclock have to be allowed because is from our computer, we can do everything we want.. Its allowed so keep it... In our bios we can do what we want, so ye!
quote ] 
YE GUYS LETS USE 10000 PROGRAMMS TO PLAY THIS CRAPP GAME.
quote ] 
Marc wrote:
YE GUYS LETS USE 10000 PROGRAMMS TO PLAY THIS CRAPP GAME.
quote ] 
cpu-z hahaha no!

Ermak, Iron, Grandal, do u remember this a polish peapole? very old shools players

This peopole bypassed this program. he's veru badddddd u can edit this program in notebook and it can't detect ovc xd

We used cpu-z in polish league. We changed this program. i dont remember for what.
quote ] 
we changed it for BlackBox its better programm than cpuz
quote ] 
Sector wrote:
Bios overclock have to be allowed because is from our computer, we can do everything we want.. Its allowed so keep it... In our bios we can do what we want, so ye!

Becuase both you and everyone else on warrock know without your BIOS overclock, your nothing, you need it to kill faster.
quote ] 
said one dog to the other
quote ] 
u take the fking game to seriously. after lose against us u crying about bios ovc. xd
quote ] 
** deleted **
its wr its fking dead stop caring. VS. is not ur life
quote ] 

• 4.454 Users Online
  • 4.883.860 Registered Users
  • 2.134.370 Active Users
  • 1.033.720 Teams Total
  • 1.504 Matches Yesterday
  • 22.259.900 Matches Total
  • More stats
Searchtags