|
previous  1-25 ]26-50 ]  next
New 2v2 Ladders

Author Posting
Hello, 
i want to suggest 3 new ladders for 2on2 Teams. These ladders can be tested before in cups if it is necessary.
2v2 Handgun Ladder - 2x9 wins, only 2nd sloth weapons.
2v2 Quick Ladder - 2x5 wins 1-4 sloth esl rules.
2v2 Khyber Corner Ladder - 2x9 wins, 1-3 or 1-4 sloth.

I just want to expand the 2v2 Ladders because there is only one and for 1on1 there are at least 4 and for 3v3 at least 2.
In addition the 2v2 Ladder has around 80 teams  and in 1on1 quick ladder are nearly 240 players and in 1on1 khyber corner ladder 140 as well.

The 2v2 Handgun is just to see how many players like it.

Do you like this idea? Any additions? Just write here what you like and what not.
only one i think would be good is 2on2 quick, others will be pointless, imo

-- 
:D
2v2 corner 1-3
D.r.e.a.m wrote:
2v2 corner 1-3

If people flame in 1on1 KC match about lag, how much whine you'll get in 2on2 kc? 

Anyway sounds good MOO
+1 from 2v2 quick
-1 kc ( well i know i wouldnt sign up )
2v2 corner
2v2 quick

very good!
2 v 2 quick +1
2v2 handgun ladder should only have the following weapons allowed;

- deagle
- magnum
- colt
- glock
- barreta_m93
good ideas :>
2v2 Khyber Corner Ladder

But the rest not. To be honest I think the more ladders you suggest, the more ladders we will lose. There's only a certain amount of ladders allowed. The ladders before were okay. And now some are gone and people do not play em anyway.
2n2 corner
2n2 handgun
+1  2v2 quick, really good idea, easy and fast matches, i think will be very active unlike then 2v2 handgun
2v2 quick is maybe a good idea, but i think then you can close the 2v2 normal ladder.
just hoping for 2v2 cups ;)
2v2 quick its very good idea +1
2v2 quick only a good idea if you leave the normal ladder.
so make some 2v2 cups or other team cups emoticon-grin
there will be some, but at the moment we have lots of cups running, nations, spring, 1on1 cup series

so need to wait a little emoticon-grin

-- 
:D
Clinton05x wrote:
there will be some, but at the moment we have lots of cups running, nations, spring, 1on1 cup series

so need to wait a little emoticon-grin

okay emoticon-grin
so prepare some cups...
still waiting, nothings happening, nothing will happen with that admin team :3
Daniel Stevenson wrote:
still waiting, nothings happening, nothing will happen with that admin team :3

http://www.esl.eu/eu/warrock/news/194030/
so you basically wanna tell me that u want to wait with the planning of a new cup untill the game is out? so basically when the games out we have to wait till u 'make a decision' what cup u wanna take, then wait till ur 'organize' it and then play it?

r u srs?
Daniel Stevenson wrote:
so you basically wanna tell me that u want to wait with the planning of a new cup untill the game is out? so basically when the games out we have to wait till u 'make a decision' what cup u wanna take, then wait till ur 'organize' it and then play it?

r u srs?

Like stated in the news, all cups have been postponed. Once the servers are 'ok' the cups will take place.

The Summer Cup has already been planned, but it will not be held until the Spring Cup is done.
well all i can read is that all the cups that should have been hold already a long time ago and should have been finished by now got postponed. the, as u call it, 'spring cup' (as i call it the 'i dont see a pixel of that' cup) was planned by you but i do not see any tiny piece of ur plans.

mentioning 1 lil standard cup's name is not enough.

in this time, while warrocks down, you should plan more.

its like this viking boy:
when warrocks (kinda) active and up, u always come up with excuses like either the community shows no motivation to make something move, or u have no time because of the enc and a few other lil night cups. you tell us you need time because ur busy. now that u have ur break and some time it would be nice to figure out how fast u actually are in doing what u should have been doing by now as admins.

plan cups, inform us about the process, give us some advices about our ideas and take our advices.

theres a cup and ladder topic but all u do is just commenting the comments of somebody else's comments and trying to show off to make urself look active. havent seen any usefull respond to the last 4 suggested cups.

u cant just take one of the 4 most obvious names like spring cup, summer cup, autumn cup or wintercup and say ur going to make a new cup. (waddafk???)

maybe u guys answer in the forums, but all of u in the admin team had big mouths before on the forums and never said anything which helped in any situation. theres no difference now.

u actually do a bad job and i hope some other (higher, better, more mature, not-warrock :3) admin will tell u off. cause i see NO NEW PLANS OR DONE WORK. only our suggestions and ideas. and 2 other words from u which are 'postponed' and 'spring cup'. summer time is coming, ur 2 late.
Why you care this so much.............................. WR = DEAD
previous   1  -  25   next

This Topic is closed.

• 5.094 Users Online
  • 4.753.680 Registered Users
  • 2.077.400 Active Users
  • 1.014.990 Teams Total
  • 5.576 Matches Yesterday
  • 22.026.800 Matches Total
  • More stats
Searchtags

Electronic Sports League rendertime: 1s (not_cached) host: eslphp15