|
Status check WHO DO YOU THINK SOFTWARE OVERCLOCKS?

Author Posting
So tell me guys im only 14 years old and have no idea where i am, or what i am doing so could you please tell me who you think overclocks?

p.s im also fat before anyone decides to throw that one in.
quote ] 
YOU CRAIGMEISTER emoticon-smileemoticon-smile

BIG HEKLER AND OVCER
quote ] 
i5 or i7 = software ovc 

gg wp
quote ] 
Is this the circle of anonymous fatties?
Ok

Hi all friendssss, im mark, im fat, and i overclock my single core, the people say that i'm a public hero and on esl i'm a nNnNnNNnnNnNNnNnNnNNnNn
but it's so funny to see new people that thanks to the overclock trust  that are the hero of the situation. People that play since 2012 in esl and say me Nn, people that beat Twin and trust to be better than him xdxdxd
yeee it's a sad story, anyone can help me? emoticon-sad
quote ] 
i want to ovc too emoticon-sad stupid dual core :'(
quote ] 
bed wrote:
i5 or i7 = software ovc 

gg wp

The new i5 / i7 sandy and ivys are the only processors in the world that have a limited software overclock ^^
quote ] 
Markk wrote:
Is this the circle of anonymous fatties?
Ok

Hi all friendssss, im mark, im fat, and i overclock my single core, the people say that i'm a public hero and on esl i'm a nNnNnNNnnNnNNnNnNnNNnNn
but it's so funny to see new people that thanks to the overclock trust  that are the hero of the situation. People that play since 2012 in esl and say me Nn, people that beat Twin and trust to be better than him xdxdxd
yeee it's a sad story, anyone can help me? emoticon-sad

-- 
:D
quote ] 
alot of people with i3+ are overclocking.

Not only i3/i5/i7.. but a few AMD wr addicts are using clock to. ( germans,polish people ) (dutch people) emoticon-grin
quote ] 
Yes, i have i7 for example but i cannot use overclock.
Some guys with Amd overclock to 4 GHZ or higher over Bios and have a better ouput power then as everyone with i5 or i7. It's relatively.
In spite of this you have to agree with me that overclock is useless for everybody if you have no skill and no aim.
quote ] 
next wrote:
Yes, i have i7 for example but i cannot use overclock.
Some guys with Amd overclock to 4 GHZ or higher over Bios and have a better ouput power then as everyone with i5 or i7. It's relatively.
In spite of this you have to agree with me that overclock is useless for everybody if you have no skill and no aim.

But marc has no skill and no aim... Just overclock with moss bypass, if you know the tricks, your the best at warrock, but since desit patched it, he has to quit again.
quote ] 
i jk

revo #1
quote ] 
Leader Person]
p.s im also fat before anyone decides to throw that one in.

Being fat is not healthy you know that emoticon-grin? I was keep saying that there are overclockers in ESL, but Clinton was non-stop flamming me that i'm stupid etc.. So if there isn't any software overclockers why did you bring BlackBox emoticon-grin? Get it that you ESL admins are not the most smart people in the world.

You're just players who has to provide help to players on ESL.
quote ] 
hey menz chris isnt stoopid he just mentally challenged
quote ] 
Nah they knew all along, I know for a fact some WR Esl admins have the capability/knowledge to software ovc and have done so in the past, so w/e.
quote ] 
Yarox wrote:
Nah they knew all along, I know for a fact some WR Esl admins have the capability/knowledge to software ovc and have done so in the past, so w/e.

Your an idiot.
quote ] 
Whatever you say sis.
quote ] 

• 2.230 Users Online
  • 4.966.240 Registered Users
  • 2.165.830 Active Users
  • 1.044.520 Teams Total
  • 1.776 Matches Yesterday
  • 22.372.700 Matches Total
  • More stats
Searchtags