|
Day of Defeat 1.3 Ladder AGAIN!

Author Posting
I write this becouse thare are many peoples who play dod, and a lot of clans, we need ladder and cups again! ESL PLS come back DOD in ESL, and look how many Gathers we play on DOD in ESL emoticon-grin many peoples want this to back dod 1.3 again!
quote ] 
Yesss many people play dod 1.3 !!!  esl come backkkk pls !!! emoticon-sad
quote ] 
We are a lot of ppl and we need ESL DoD 1.3 come back, please ESL COME BACK! emoticon-grin)
quote ] 
Yesss many people play dod 1.3 !!!  esl come backkkk pls !!!

-- 
xD
quote ] 
talk with the rest of clans... beacuse later any come to play here, said that make activity, and us want a ladder here to? i dont understand if dont have activity on ladder of ed....
quote ] 
Hi guys! i LOve dod 1.3, and i want to play with my clan in ESL laddder, we want play cups itc. So ESL come back dod1.3!
quote ] 
Piojo! we need esl to back dod and you know it emoticon-grin
quote ] 
it is fine, but on ed max clans active? 10 how max? and two of this clan dissolved again on 2 weeks or months with lucky. Too ppl for along time only said that esl sti... and is a fu.. shi.., and all know it.

as advice, us must speak with all teams or eat a big shi.. because only 20 guys dont make nothing

gl for this
quote ] 
you dont want dod esl, but you are alone, all want esl dod come back emoticon-grin
quote ] 
Its a lot of clans, and they are not sign up to ED dude emoticon-grin new clans dont want play the same cups itc. once per month (i mean "name of month Nightcup") with no antycheat emoticon-grin ESL have good antycheat and more, nice idea`s.
quote ] 
i dont have problems with esl, u can see me with premium account, i dont paid money for one thing if dont like me. I only said that me heard on some teamspeaks from differents teams and countrys. Me alone on that? I am not against that you try to make this.
Hurra hello???? u can make the same on ED only u can talk with admins, if u dont like how works this admins join to admin and make the cups. X-ray for example on ed.. any used it.. can see good screens. Esl wire sure good, but will be same that x-ray. Them when they have all penalty points by dont use eslwire and cant play, they leave fast of esl.
And i dont defend ed, on ed is the black hand

but again GL
quote ] 
ED are never be the same ;) ok, so for start create 2on2 ladder and we see if players play, if dont play they can delete ;) give chance to play dod .13 in esl.
quote ] 
esl best league ever <3 put dod again please ;)
quote ] 
DoD 1.3 <3 ESL !
quote ] 
name of the game: Day Of Defeat 1.3
publisher: valve
website:http:www.dod.steampowered.pl, http://www.onepointthree.org/
genre: FPS

Very nice Game with a good Clan-war system.
U can take Screenshots.
I think a lot of People would play it on ESL, and there are many teams emoticon-grin

merty wrote:
I write this becouse thare are many peoples who play dod, and a lot of clans, we need ladder and cups again! ESL PLS come back DOD in ESL, and look how many Gathers we play on DOD in ESL emoticon-grin many peoples want this to back dod 1.3 again!
quote ] 
Come BAck!!! 1.3 ---------->4-ever
quote ] 
We want the ladder!
1.3 <33
quote ] 
GoGOGO DoD 1.3!!!!
quote ] 

• 3.112 Users Online
  • 4.822.790 Registered Users
  • 2.104.640 Active Users
  • 1.025.130 Teams Total