|
Welcome...

Author Posting
...in our Trackmania 2 Forum.

The beta is running now, so it's time to open the ESL sections.

In this forum you can ask questions, tell us what you want and give feedback - we will take care of everything to give you a adequat answers. Furthermore we hope that you will use this forum more than in TMNF-times.

Just tell us which ladders you wish to have, which challenges might be nice, which cups and so on.
What do you expect from Trackmania 2? What do you expect from the ESL?
Let's make the section successful!
quote ] 
heyhey, really happy to see this section up! Let's gogogo!!! hf
quote ] 
gogogo !!!
quote ] 
nice to see that esl is ready for TM2.
quote ] 
We have a releasedate now!

http://ubi.com/DE/default.aspx
Ubisoft wrote:
Trackmania² Canyon (14.09.2011)

http://www.esl.eu/eu/tm2/
http://www.esl.eu/de/tm2/

so just included some countdowns on our mainpages emoticon-grin
quote ] 
TM2 Mania planet Forum:
http://forum.maniaplanet.com
quote ] 
für den beta cup gestern gibts wohl nichtmal XP? :'D
quote ] 
dazu müsste erstmal einer von uns Zeit finden, das einzutragen und auszuwerten, passiert aber hoffentlich heute noch emoticon-grin
quote ] 
achso, ja chillen, keine eile. nachdem du ja gestern selbst gesagt hattest (mehrfach) "alles nur fun" hatte ich schon damit gerechnet dass der cup so ein wenig unter der hand bleiben würde ;D

wo lag eigentlich das große problem? ich hab mitbekommen dass der cupmode nicht richtig lief - und dann die punktevergabe doch etwas seltsam für ~40 leute war... ^^ also bei rund 40 leuten das standardmäßige 10-6-4-3-2-1....1 system zu halten fand ich persöhnlich noch schwach. ein system wie bei der moto-GP (orientier dich an der FET von der ET Generation) (glaube 25-22-20...) wäre wohl besser gewesen. aber okay, nur so als tipp ^^

was habt ihr eigentlich bezüglich TM²Canyon für leaguen / Ladders bedacht? genügend spieler, davon gehen ja die meisten auch mit recht aus, wirds ja geben.

desweiteren würd ich vorschlagen, für die kommende GC noch ein mappack von vielleicht 5 maps zu organisieren - geht ja schnell, einfach mal im MP forum was posten, schon bekommste quasi was übergebraten an guten maps ;)

lg

damn, i forgot, that we are in european forum...
english summarize:

dont hesitate, paddy. i only asked for it, because you said often "its only a funcup" - sounded like it wont be a publish one...

i critizise the points you given during the cup - 10-6-4-3-2-1...1 wont be that great for the future, i'd prefer something like that is used in FET 25-22-20(...). by the way, where were the mainproblem? i saw some problems with the cup mode? is it caused by the betaversion of the game, or by the serversoftware?

i'd like to ask - what you planed for tm2? ladders, leagues (...) probably enough players will join for sure.

greetz
quote ] 
TimaE wrote:
achso, ja chillen, keine eile. nachdem du ja gestern selbst gesagt hattest (mehrfach) "alles nur fun" hatte ich schon damit gerechnet dass der cup so ein wenig unter der hand bleiben würde ;D

wo lag eigentlich das große problem? ich hab mitbekommen dass der cupmode nicht richtig lief - und dann die punktevergabe doch etwas seltsam für ~40 leute war... ^^ also bei rund 40 leuten das standardmäßige 10-6-4-3-2-1....1 system zu halten fand ich persöhnlich noch schwach. ein system wie bei der moto-GP (orientier dich an der FET von der ET Generation) (glaube 25-22-20...) wäre wohl besser gewesen. aber okay, nur so als tipp ^^

was habt ihr eigentlich bezüglich TM²Canyon für leaguen / Ladders bedacht? genügend spieler, davon gehen ja die meisten auch mit recht aus, wirds ja geben.

desweiteren würd ich vorschlagen, für die kommende GC noch ein mappack von vielleicht 5 maps zu organisieren - geht ja schnell, einfach mal im MP forum was posten, schon bekommste quasi was übergebraten an guten maps ;)

lg

damn, i forgot, that we are in european forum...
english summarize:

dont hesitate, paddy. i only asked for it, because you said often "its only a funcup" - sounded like it wont be a publish one...

i critizise the points you given during the cup - 10-6-4-3-2-1...1 wont be that great for the future, i'd prefer something like that is used in FET 25-22-20(...). by the way, where were the mainproblem? i saw some problems with the cup mode? is it caused by the betaversion of the game, or by the serversoftware?

i'd like to ask - what you planed for tm2? ladders, leagues (...) probably enough players will join for sure.

greetz

yeah we had problems with the setting the server into cupmode, but finally it didn't work, so we had to think of an alternative. All in all we decided to use the rounds-mode. We were aware of the pointslimit, but we didn't want to restart another time, cause we already did it a several times. After all that cup didn't worked as we wished, but as I said, we made this cup to get a know which things have to be improved, so we learned after this cup. Without this cup we wouldn't know that the cupmode was buggy on our server, we wouldn't know that the servercontroller works and so on...

So all in all the cup didn't worked as you may expected it to work, but for us it helped a lot.

About this laddertheme - we are always happy if we get some ideas or feedback, so you're invited to give us some ideas. Furthermore we would be very happy if we get some admin applications, because the game can be perfect, but without many admins the section won't run as you want to. So please apply for beeing an admin, then we can be sure that the section has a long future.

About gamescom: I will be at gamescom up from tomorrow, but I think we have to take those maps Nadeo has brought to us. But I don't know it exactly. If we should download some maps, we will do it tomorrow in cologne ;)

all in all thanks for your reply emoticon-grin

//Paddy
quote ] 
yeah, i guess we will meet there on saturday and have a detailed talk - even so Sensei (marc-kevin) invited me emoticon-tongue

anyhow it'll be hard for me for an application because i am going to study soon, but i'll think about it for sure... :/
quote ] 
Oki, let's go go ... emoticon-smile
quote ] 

• 5.199 Users Online
  • 4.753.680 Registered Users
  • 2.077.400 Active Users
  • 1.014.990 Teams Total
  • 5.576 Matches Yesterday
  • 22.026.800 Matches Total
  • More stats
Searchtags

Electronic Sports League rendertime: 0.88s (not_cached) host: eslphp5