Right with the release of ShootMania, we can provide you with a big eSport Tournament in your favorite game. Now you have the chance of winning prize money every week with our well known Go4 Cup Series. You don't know Go4 yet? You will find all details in this news.
What is ShootMania?
ShootMania is an online multiplayer FPS with a focus on eSport. This gives you the best gaming experience. It is kept simple, but not easy. Fast game play and tactical potential made this game to an eSport game like no other. Currently you can still join the open beta. On 10th of April the final Version of ShootMania will be released.
What is Go4
Starting in April, every week a Go4ShootMania Cup will be played. You can earn points to qualify for the monthly final. The winner will receive a prize money of €150
The monthly final will take place at the end of each month. The final will consist of eight teams who gathered the most points during the weekly cups. They will compete for a prize money of €400
For further informations about Go4, visit our Go4 Portal
Details to Go4ShootMania!
Below you can find the detailed rules for the Go4ShootMania weekly
Choosing Map (veto system):
- 3on3 Elite
- Beta2 gameplay
- Single Elimination
- Best of 1 in ro128, ro64, ro32, ro16 with preset map
- Best of 3 in the rest rounds using veto system
- Round Limit 15, except tie breaker map where there is no Round Limit
- Points to win 9
- No female skin
- Map pool: ESL map pool
- the left team begins to eliminate the first map
- the right team eliminates the second map
- the right team eliminates the third
- the left team eliminates the fourth
- the left team eliminates the fifth
- the right team eliminates the sixth map
- the left team picks one of the last three maps - this map will be played as first map
- the right team picks one of the last two maps - this map will be played as second map
- the map not picked will be played if both teams won one map
- Note that a map can never be played twice during the same match.
- Teams choose their side on the first round, on the map chosen by their opponents.
- If a third map is played, the team on the right will choose side.
- Registered Maniaplanet login ID for all players (here).
- Team Logo
The montly finals
will be double elimination
and bo3 in all rounds
. The rest of the rules are the same as weekly cups.
All cups will start at 18.00 CET
. Below you can find the schedule of the Go4ShootMania Cups for the next 3 months:
||Go4ShootMania Cup #1
||Go4ShootMania Cup #2
||Go4ShootMania Cup #3
||Go4ShootMania Cup #4
||Go4ShootMania Final #1
||Top 8 teams
||Go4ShootMania Cup #5
||Go4ShootMania Cup #6
||Go4ShootMania Cup #7
||Go4ShootMania Cup #8
||Go4ShootMania Final #2
||Top 8 teams
||Go4ShootMania Cup #9
||Go4ShootMania Cup #10
||Go4ShootMania Cup #11
||Go4ShootMania Cup #12
||Go4ShootMania Final #3
||Top 8 teams
The top 8 teams for each montly final will be decided according to the following ranking:
| 1st Place
||100 points + 150 €
|| 400 €
| 2nd Place
| 3rd Place
| 4th Place
| 5th-8th Place
| 9th-16th Place
Tuesday, 02/04/13 14:50