- The streams above and on the registered streamers list (linked right) are trusted to stream ESL EU SC2 matches.
- In Go4SC2 cups
- Several streams in the main languages (English, French, German, Polish, Russian) may be "Featured"
- Up to two streams per language can stream a match (exception: featured streams can always stream)
- Featured streamers have priority over other partner streamers, partner streamers have priority over other registered streamers
- Registered streamers may cast all matches (players cannot choose to deny them)
- Streamers must stream on Twitch.TV
- Streamers must use a delay of at least 90 seconds (requires partner status, please apply for it then contact us if you do not have it)
- Streamers should stream in windowed mode to prevent alt+tab lag
- Streamers that interrupt the game (chat, lag etc) should be asked to leave. If they refuse, they may lose their streaming rights
- Streamers should listed themselves on TeamLiquid
- Unregistered streamers or observers are allowed if both sides agree, at their own risk!
- Complaints about streamers should be made by support ticket, including links to the match and replays (uploaded to the match page), and VoD if possible
Partner, Registered and Banned streamers