|
previous  1-25 ]26-50 ]  next
[Feedback] 2on2!

Author Posting
We have noticed that 2on2 cups shrinking smaller and smaller and would like to find out what we could change to make the cups more interesting for you play in again

Please give us your feedback!

-- 
ESL Community Manager :: therogue.org.uk
quote ] 
One weird thing is that for example last week the cup didn't allow me and my team mate to join the cup. It said it would allow already registered teams to check in first, and then it was "full" (only 16 or so teams though!). Maybe others had similar issues, too.

Other than that I don't have any suggestions yet. Would be great to get more teams to play, though!

ps. by the way, there doesn't seem to be a cup scheduled for tomorrow, Tuesday May 24th, you might want to fix that!
quote ] 
http://www.esl.eu/eu/sc2/news/159968/

-- 
quote ] 
I see, thanks for clearing that up!
quote ] 
So, 2on2 Cups are completely deleted? :/ ... i had some ideas to improve the Team-play in Sc2. If I had seen that topic before, i would have posted them... damn it...

Greez
quote ] 
We ran a versus night last week, we'll run the 2on2 cup as normal next week: http://www.esl.eu/eu/sc2/2on2/tuesdays39/

-- 
quote ] 
The mappool is very old from the esl. 
out: Tarsonic Assault, Twilight Fortress, War Zone

and no prizes, as 2o2 team you play 4pl, competo and instarcraft cup because of the prizes
quote ] 
Give prize money for 2v2 Cups, and ppl will play again ...
quote ] 
thueday is clanwar time for german people.(stammkneipe) maybe make other date for it or add a little price ...maybe something like a mousepad or something
quote ] 
Cup need some prizes ;)
quote ] 
will for sure join the next 2v2 tournament!
quote ] 
Bo3 > Bo1
quote ] 
price + BO3 yes. 2v2 games are usually shorter anyway.
quote ] 
2v2 cups without any prizes are just a waste of time. no good 2v2 team will paly those cups for fun. with including prize money you sure will draw attention to the 2v2 tourneys
quote ] 
I would really like some 2on2 tournaments. There none around whatsoever. If a lot of people will know about the tournament and there is a little prize involved, the tournament will fill up really quickly i think+maybe some interested stream viewers.
quote ] 
I played 2v2 cup one time and I really think, Bo3 would be much better.
Map pool changes would be great too.

But except from this it was great and I would love to play more often 2v2 cups
quote ] 
its better to have some prize for the winner or any qualify. etc
quote ] 
http://www.esl.eu/eu/sc2/news/179718/ -2on2 Tournament with prize money. Sign up now! emoticon-grin
quote ] 
hopefully there will be more like this in the near future. the 2v2 teams arent challenged at all!

why dont u make something like go4sc2 2v2 once a week with monthly finale?
I think it would bring alot of viewers along emoticon-grin
quote ] 
Weekly tournament like this with some prize money would be great!
quote ] 
Unfortunately prize money doesn't grow on trees emoticon-grin but if more suitable opportunities for prizes in team tournaments come up we will try them!

-- 
quote ] 
TheRogue wrote:
Unfortunately prize money doesn't grow on trees emoticon-grin but if more suitable opportunities for prizes in team tournaments come up we will try them!

Well that's definitely true. But i think that even small prize like in the playhem dailies can make a difference for most non-professional players.

Of course tournaments like this Holiday 2v2 with big prize money are nice too emoticon-smile
quote ] 
i totally agree. why dont u make a 2v2 edition of go4sc2.
quote ] 
Will there be 2on2 tuesday cup today?

I haven't participated in earlier 2on2 tuesday cups so don't know if the cup would already be listed on the cups page.
quote ] 
3rd January will be the next 2on2 Tuesdays
quote ] 
previous   1  -  25   next

• 4.125 Users Online
  • 4.746.380 Registered Users
  • 2.073.780 Active Users
  • 1.013.710 Teams Total
  • 2.132 Matches Yesterday
  • 22.010.200 Matches Total
  • More stats
Searchtags