|
previous  1-25 ]26-50 ]51-75 ]76-100 ]  next
[Feedback!]

Author Posting
Please post your feedback (good or bad!) about the ESL StarCraft II section (cups, ladders, etc) below and we will do our best to take it into account and improve.

Thanks!

-- 
ESL Community Manager EU/UK :: therogue.org.uk
quote ] 
Weekly Cups would be really nice and i hope there are enough admins, who are ready to administrate these cups
It would be also quite good, if future Tournaments/Cups could be hold on Saturday since there is Zotac-Cup every Sunday and in the last ESL-Tournament like 200 players didn't play in it because they rather wanted to play Zotac because of Prize-Money and nice Coverage, so Saturday would be more suited i think
Also try to make people more aware of the Beta-League because there are plenty of people out there who would probably join it, if they only knew it would exist
You could make an anouncement here (http://www.teamliquid.net/) at the biggest Starcraft-Community out there, but don't forget to tell them that only EU-people can play at beta-league since servers are seperated for continents

Greetings,
Wilko
quote ] 
Please don't put maps designed for 2vs2 into an 1vs1-cup
The Layout and Starting-Position are not meant to be played as 1vs1-Maps

Thanks

~edit~
I told u, but u din't listen emoticon-tongue
quote ] 
Don't want to be rude, I'am enjoying your effort and all, but tell me, who needs darn ESL TV Premium keys ? I mean seriously, who will want them, especially people who dont speak German or English or dont care at all. Look at ZOTAC - they give away 100€ and thats a great prize to compete. Many great palyers are joining in. But to play for EST TV 1 week hq streams? Pff, no thx.
quote ] 
once upon a time there were people playing in competive mode for fun:

Only after the last cheque has been signed.
Only after the last player has earned his prize money.
Only after the last cheater has been caught.

Only then will you find that fame cannot be eaten.

The beta has been released about a month ago and you are talking about "great players" ? Prize money? Lets talk this up 12 months from now.

-- 
... a tiger never changes her stripes...
quote ] 
Iam just looking at ZOTAC...
quote ] 
Wilko wrote:
but don't forget to tell them that only EU-people can play at beta-league since servers are seperated for continents

Greetings,
Wilko

Excuse me but i Managed to get a copy of EU and i live in Canada which is placed in the ( America's (US ) for servers ), but yet i still play on EU from Canada does this mean i can not play in the EU beta league just because i play from out of EU.....  

FYI thats prety stupid.......
quote ] 
No, if you live in Canada and have the EU client of SC2, you are an "exception" and of course you can participate in any ladder, league or cup.
quote ] 
Impressive administration of the cups in my opionion.
There is always an admin to solve any question at irc instantly.

The usual esl problems in showing the grid correctly is a little bit annoying though.
quote ] 
There are 2-Player maps in the 2on2-Mappool. Please fix this emoticon-grin
quote ] 
I think its realy mad cause not everyone has a beta key, and that is not ery fair!
quote ] 
i told you to keep to your own rules. you set the rules that 4 mins have to be be played and a contact bewtween the enemys. in one game there was a contact after 4 minutes and then my opponemt had been kicked while the cup.

So .... as a player who is following the rules i continued to play while the other one who disconnected was set up and said that there must be a rematch ....

NO !!! no rematch if i follow your OWN rules. But YOU F*** Admins decided a rematch. WHY THE HELL ?!

Are rules made to break ?

please find your own conclusion .... in my eyes you re incapable to act as admins.

http://www.esl.eu/eu/sc2/playe...4sc2/cup15/match/18640953/
quote ] 
Kick inci zone from the map pool. Please, thank you. Reasoning: 90% of the people hate playing it and all pro commentators think of it as imbalanced and really anti-fun map.
quote ] 
StarFall, the rules are a guideline for the admins. Every situation is different and the admins are there to try to make the best out of a bad situation

sinnister, Incineration Zone has been removed since Blizzard have taken it out for the time being

-- 
ESL Community Manager EU/UK :: therogue.org.uk
quote ] 
The check in system you use is bad.
First come first serve when you have allready signed up? its like signing up twice.
Get a normal checkin system ^^
quote ] 
Dus, it actually avoids missing players who signed up for the cup but didnt appear. Whats worse, deciding a huge amount of default wins or checking in a second time and play versus opponents who are online as well? You have to be available anyway ;>

-- 
U americans dont know Squaids. Go check out the two camels in a tiny car doing your mom.
quote ] 
Dus wrote:
The check in system you use is bad.
First come first serve when you have allready signed up? its like signing up twice.
Get a normal checkin system ^^

And what is a normal checkin?

The first sign up lets us have an idea of the demand for the cup, which helps us decide whether or not to make the cup smaller/bigger on the day, and allows us to on the day remind all participants by mail that they are signed up for the cup and that they need to check-in at a certain time

The second sign up ensures that only people who actually are there within a few minutes of the start time are placed in the cup. This saves YOU from having to wait 10-15 minutes once the cup starts to see if your opponent will show up, and means you play more matches instead of waiting for default wins

-- 
ESL Community Manager SC2 :: therogue.org.uk
quote ] 
This was my first tournament in ESL and I think it worked out great.

One suggestion is to have clearer official pre-chat and game setup instructions.

Thank you!
quote ] 
SchmerZ wrote:
Dus, it actually avoids missing players who signed up for the cup but didnt appear. Whats worse, deciding a huge amount of default wins or checking in a second time and play versus opponents who are online as well? You have to be available anyway ;>

then put the checkin time from say 21 30 to 21 45 if the cups starts at 22 00 and cut the first come first serve crap. If some dont show then let new players sign, if they leave for a 15 min wait they woulda left anyway.

Today I failed again with this shit emoticon-sad I was late but when i tried to click the checkin button the page lagged, I clicked to many times and got temp banned from the page.

GG ESL!

edit: typo
quote ] 
TheRogue wrote:
And what is a normal checkin?

The first sign up lets us have an idea of the demand for the cup, which helps us decide whether or not to make the cup smaller/bigger on the day, and allows us to on the day remind all participants by mail that they are signed up for the cup and that they need to check-in at a certain time

The second sign up ensures that only people who actually are there within a few minutes of the start time are placed in the cup. This saves YOU from having to wait 10-15 minutes once the cup starts to see if your opponent will show up, and means you play more matches instead of waiting for default wins

well at least give the players that signed up a window to checkin maybe 10 min earlier then? its so silly to signup for a cup and u dont get to play.
quote ] 
Please next time take into account a match can last longer then 20 minutes. I played a match for 50 minutes!
After this we found out that the match was already filled in for us with a forfeit loss for me and a forfeit loss for my opponent in the next round against his next oponent.
I lost the match so for me there was no big difference (although I don't like the fact that it says I lost by forfait after an intense fight) but for my opponent it was a shame.

Must alot of admins online though and they where very active so good job there!

(edit: talking about the Sunday evening 1v1 cup)
quote ] 
pls make a news about the daily cups and not only a news about the go4sc2 cup or something that.
quote ] 
MagicP wrote:
Please next time take into account a match can last longer then 20 minutes. I played a match for 50 minutes!
After this we found out that the match was already filled in for us with a forfeit loss for me and a forfeit loss for my opponent in the next round against his next oponent.
I lost the match so for me there was no big difference (although I don't like the fact that it says I lost by forfait after an intense fight) but for my opponent it was a shame.

Sorry about that, usually admins will add you in-game on Bnet to check if you are playing, the admin who did your match was not a regular SC2 admin.

sNadi wrote:
pls make a news about the daily cups and not only a news about the go4sc2 cup or something that.

I'm not sure what you mean? We have news for ALL cups: www.esl.eu/eu/sc2 and www.esl.eu/eu/sc2/cusp

-- 
ESL Community Manager SC2 :: therogue.org.uk
quote ] 
Hi, i have a feedback, but i think i didn't post it in the right place, so there is the link : http://www.esl.eu/eu/sc2/forum/1275/9433/824521/
Sorry for the multiple post^^'
quote ] 
Hello, I have a really big plea, a feature request regarding your grid.
It is somewhat confusing to scroll up/down in a 1024er grid.
So it would really be helpful later on in the tournament if it was possible to shrink it to e.g. round 4.
Ideally would be, if it was possible to click at each round at the top of the page and to get only the tree up from this round.

This would be REALLY helpful and it is not hard to code this little feature.

EDIT: Oh, and maybe you could enable http compression like gzip encoding, the grid site is about 1MB, could be much much less.
quote ] 
previous   1  -  25   next

• 4.980 Users Online
  • 4.747.710 Registered Users
  • 2.074.390 Active Users
  • 1.013.970 Teams Total
  • 2.674 Matches Yesterday
  • 22.013.000 Matches Total
  • More stats
Searchtags

Electronic Sports League rendertime: 0.69s (not_cached) host: eslphp4