|
previous  1-25 ]26-50 ]  next
Europe National Teams Cup

Author Posting
Hello all , Its time to think something about the National Teams.From long long time it was not played Tournament or Cup on National Team level.
I think admins to do  some Europe Cup for the National Teams.I`m sure this will be very nice and will be very interesting for most of the players in ESL.
I`m sure teams like Germany, Poland, Italy, Spain and t.c. will accept this,
and admins also.We want something big on big level and i`m sure players from ESL will agree with me and if admins create Europe Cup on National team level
will be GREATemoticon-tongue.Pls admins think about it.
Thanks to all and +1 for make this real
Bulgaria +1
+100
Hehe, its like u read in my mind ^^
wait few days more ;)
+10
Cejlon do you mean that you admins stuff will make something about this ?emoticon-grin
trust me, and wait few days more ;)
This sound very good emoticon-tongue I have no patient to learn this emoticon-grin
Of course +1 emoticon-smile
+1
Europe National Teams Cup without suspended Players !!!

-- 
Aktuell ist Fatales Ende mit 6-4-5 Cupsiegen der 1. der Hall of Fame - ihn gilt es zu schlagen :)
+1
That is a great idea.
As a player of Poland National Poker Team I am for organising such event.

@@ Fatales Ende
I cannot get your point about suspend players, what does it change in your opinion if someone is blocked?

"+1"
+1
nice idea!
+1
+1
+1 !!!

-- 
Poker Pockets Play PokerTH
+1
i agree cool emoticon-smile
velmar wrote:
That is a great idea.
As a player of Poland National Poker Team I am for organising such event.

@@ Fatales Ende
I cannot get your point about suspend players, what does it change in your opinion if someone is blocked?

"+1"

Where is the Sense in the Rules, if locks are not enforced?

-- 
Aktuell ist Fatales Ende mit 6-4-5 Cupsiegen der 1. der Hall of Fame - ihn gilt es zu schlagen :)
+1 and I wonder why there aren't some league or cup since 09/2011
very nice idea
as we said before, the words come true emoticon-smile
http://www.esl.eu/eu/pokerth/news/188853/
UPDATE:
http://www.esl.eu/eu/pokerth/n...hampionship-2012-Updated-/
UPDATE:
VERY NICE CC...Poland and Spain teams =def win teams ...Admins next time think for different rules that the only one way to win is to PLAY POKER, not 
"no show", "no show on the matchday..." "banned on the matchday"...or other
things , which somebody think that is  clever and can win without game...
As i can see 50% of the matches in my group are DEF WIN, or after PROTEST OPEN FOR NO SHOW,BARRED and etc...

What Poker Tournament is it in this case ...WE ARE HERE TO PLAY POKER!!!

And why this Tournament was started in time , when Players and Admins have exams ...because every 2 player say:sry i have exams atm we will play other day...Admins say:sry i have exams now i cant help you for this momment , or 1 protest is open 20 days ...
Also now is EC in Poland/Ukraine ...

Pls next time do it better ...
Fair Play, accept the defeat and stop cry. If you are a loser, stop dirty play please...How you can do better this? I think this are a good idea and cant do better, if your team is always blocked it isnt my problem...if your team is always off it isnt my problem...stop cry seriously

Edit: if you are dissacord for the rules...the next time dont play it and dont dirty more this CC.

Thanks
previous   1  -  25   next

This Topic is closed.

• 4.015 Users Online
  • 4.787.090 Registered Users
  • 2.091.490 Active Users
  • 1.019.680 Teams Total
  • 1.848 Matches Yesterday
  • 22.095.300 Matches Total
  • More stats
Searchtags

Electronic Sports League rendertime: 0.67s (not_cached) host: eslphp12