ESL Needs You!!
The ESL PES2012 section is searching highly motivated admins. A new section relaunch is planned soon and we need you! The focus will be set let this section back in EU scene with and Tournaments. So if you find yourself in the requirements below, have some spare time and find yourself in the word "responsibility", then do not hesitate and apply now!
What are we looking forThis is very important, we are not looking for title collectors. People who want to have the title of admin without any admin work. We are looking for people who want to do work to better the league. If you do not plan on doing consistent work for the next upcoming months, then do not send an application!
Duties of an ESL admin* All applications to join a ladder, league or tournament are moderated by an admin and must be accepted or rejected depending upon the rules.
* Official matches often lead to arguments, on the ESL Website, these disputes can be written down using our Protest Ticket system. Admins are responsible for providing a fast response and are in charge of finding a solution to the problems which have arisen.
* ESL Admins are also required to provide support to ESL users by answering Support Tickets and by helping in mIRC.
* Besides these three duties, the most important duty is activity and creativity. We need people who come with ideas, who are entrepreneurial, who are willing to moderate tournaments, ...
What are the requirements?General requirements:
* At least 18 years(exceptions may be given!)
* A good knowledge of the English language
* A good knowledge of the game and the scene
* A sense of responsibility, reliability and flexibility
* Neutrality and objectivity in decision making
* Understanding the nature of conflicts and being able to resolve them
* Capability of working in a dynamic team
* Perseverance, entrepreneurial,
Also, obviously, the application must be made in English and will be judged on its quality! Not writing it in English, will lead into rejection immediately.
So if you think you have what it takes and are ready to join up with the ESL staff, click below to send your application!
What's in it for you!
* Being part of the largest e-Sports league
* Free ESL Premium Account
* After 3 months: ESL e-mail account, mIRC Bouncer and free Trusted Playercard
* Often first to be informed about new features
* Experience which could be useful during your job application
* Grow opportunities
We are looking forward to your admin application and to some of you: cya soon in our Admin Team!
Supra, Monday, 06/08/12 00:24
No comments yet.
- info write comment not allowed