|
previous  1-25 ]26-50 ]51-75 ]  next
The Day After Promod

Author Posting
First read the following:

I have contacted zxz00 and Νukem and I present you the facts:

-> Promod Plugin for MW3 is 100% ready but in order to install it you have to use Nukem Server Addon.

-> Nukem Server Addon is not ready and it wont be. After a small talk with nukem he told me that he is not going to code any more because of several, both personal and related to MW3 , reasons.

However there is light at the end of the tunel.
Other coders will take the code and start updating it.

But this proccess will take time, i mean they must make a deal and then sent them the code and then these new coders have to start to figure out how it works.

RESULT: Promod will not be up for several time.

As you noticed those who still like the game despite the fov65 need to gather themselves and try to stay together, so we can compete in ladders and do some pcw.

So to do this i have created this steam group:
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/nopromodweparty

Please add me on steam those we still like the game and dont want to destroy the community we built through lan events, cups and tournaments

Steam: kenzual

Keep this topic clean please/ No flame.
quote ] 
+1
quote ] 
+1
quote ] 
+1
quote ] 
those we want their team in the group add min on steam:
kenzual
quote ] 
H Team Rampage supports promod and we will help hosting many lan events and battlenets this summer to keep MW3 community alive and kicking! ;)

+8
quote ] 
I cant understand WHY nukem doesnt want to make the update. This will fuck up a whole community waiting for a promod release 10 days and probably will be waiting forever...
quote ] 
destro +10
quote ] 
destRo wrote:
I cant understand WHY nukem doesnt want to make the update. This will fuck up a whole community waiting for a promod release 10 days and probably will be waiting forever...

I would do the same if i were Nukem.

People are spamming him everyday and night to update the plugin... "when rdy?" "blebleble WE WANTZ UPDATAAAAAAAAAA" "YPDATE DA PLUGIN NAOOOOO!!!!!!!"...

You start small project, then it grow and grow... After few months whole community depends on you and the plugin.
All whiners with no idea how things work..
quote ] 
Frosty you know, when you start something you have to end it.
quote ] 
destRo wrote:
Frosty you know, when you start something you have to end it.

+1 ^^
quote ] 
Yes lets all together flame Nukem.. be thankfull for what he has done and if he want to stop updating accept it.
quote ] 
-1 bb mw3
quote ] 
go cod4 best promod and maps gg
quote ] 
Nuker wrote:
go cod4 best promod and maps gg

+1
quote ] 
S4B4T0N wrote:
Yes lets all together flame Nukem.. be thankfull for what he has done and if he want to stop updating accept it.

Exacly. Nobody is paying Nukem for his work, and it's not 5 mins work to fix the plugin...
quote ] 
destRo wrote:

Cause he 's not obligated to..apla ;)
quote ] 
but we need a Promod. At least fov90... otherwise it makes no sense and fun to play the game...
quote ] 
Storm wrote:
but we need a Promod. At least fov90... otherwise it makes no sense and fun to play the game...

Fov90=promod ?
Lol , other things ?
quote ] 
sayokan seriously go to your cod4/mw2 forum and stop making pointless messages to convice people to stop mw3. seriously you are ridiculous....

anyways, all those who played mw3/bo/mw2 loved these games when there wasnt a promod out.

i am sure that it is a matter of time, we will get used to it

and we can always hope for a new promod after 1-2 weeks
quote ] 
RefleX wrote:
sayokan seriously go to your cod4/mw2 forum and stop making pointless messages to convice people to stop mw3. seriously you are ridiculous....

anyways, all those who played mw3/bo/mw2 loved these games when there wasnt a promod out.

i am sure that it is a matter of time, we will get used to it

and we can always hope for a new promod after 1-2 weeks

Bro i hate mw3 but
u cant see one thing.
I am most active player in mw3.
Check my profile,i play everyday minimum 3 matches.
;)
quote ] 
Sayokan wrote:
Bro i hate mw3 but
u cant see one thing.
I am most active player in mw3.
Check my profile,i play everyday minimum 3 matches.
;)

http://assets0.ordienetworks.c.../clapping/citizen_cane.gif
quote ] 
alpino wrote:
http://assets0.ordienetworks.com/images/GifGuide/clapping/citizen_cane.gif

Very funny !
Not...
Did u work hard for finding that gif ?
quote ] 
Sayokan wrote:
Very funny !
Not...
Did u work hard for finding that gif ?

Nah Search "alkış gif" on google,second link.It took 15 seconds to find it
quote ] 
alpino wrote:
Nah Search "alkış gif" on google,second link.It took 15 seconds to find it

Gj...
U can try to be smart emoticon-grin ,but u arent smart.
I know  u r mad.
quote ] 
previous   1  -  25   next

• 3.308 Users Online
  • 4.803.090 Registered Users
  • 2.098.130 Active Users
  • 1.021.790 Teams Total
  • 4.347 Matches Yesterday
  • 22.122.600 Matches Total
  • More stats
Searchtags

Electronic Sports League rendertime: 0.98s (not_cached) host: eslphp13