|
previous  1-25 ]26-50 ]  next
Promod blocked by infinty ward?

Author Posting
Hey 

So today I went to play MW3 like I always did, so there came an update I installed it after that promod didn't work ANYMORE . I heard from the players on the promod server that the update blocked promod . 

Anyone know how to get it back?
only ZxZ can bring it back, but the question remains WHEN he will do it ;)
zxz is banned on esl versus, and he wants to get his ban lifted first, then he will release the fix of promod that works with the current game version.

maybe a chance for yamraj to come in and shine?

intradesting

-- 
~ j6k4 The Key to Your Entertainment ~
But 1.11 is almost perfect -.- and yamraj has some concept failures...
quote[FreakyNoise][But 1.11 is almost perfect -.- and yamraj has some concept failures...]

who cares so much, you rather play normal mode than yamraj's promod? then don't moan if he can fix this, and zxz wont.
we call for fast resolution!
today is the first day of the rest of our (promodless) lives

nah i'm kidding im working on a trollmod where u can only ninjadefuse and suicidenade..
uRban wrote:
[..]

Gameover.. if theres no possibility to revive 1.11 :x
Maybe its not zxz's fault the game update might have completely messed up the Nukem tool that you need to run promod or can anyone actually confirm its the promod itself?
McNoob wrote:
Maybe its not zxz's fault the game update might have completely messed up the Nukem tool that you need to run promod or can anyone actually confirm its the promod itself?

Read this thread again plz ty... and both ahs to be updated to my knowledge.
Just wait for the Server Addon to get updated then no problem!
j6k4 wrote:
zxz is banned on esl versus, and he wants to get his ban lifted first, then he will release the fix of promod that works with the current game version.

Maybe ESL should unban him? MW3 is death, whitout promod it is more than death ...
Why is zxz banned?

He is the one that can bring mw3 to a higher level of competitive gaming, without promod mw3 wil be dead soon... I hope someone will fix this problem soon, just baught a brand new server two days ago.
Go bo all
SpiX wrote:
Go bo all

+1!!!!!
@Nukem says Tomorrow he will update the Server addon luncher ( addon.exe , d3d9.dll)
So all mods like promod plugin and others mod will work again.

But i want precise, and give to IW a BIG TAHNKS to make today , a day MW3 was have online only 114 players on afternoon time!!!!!!!!!

THX IW to make an stupid and no-sense patch of 5,47 MB!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Black OPS Time! ^^
go bo
+1 bo

-- 
:: CoD:MW3 EU League Admin :: EVERYTHING IS OVERRRATED :: EVERYBODY LIES ::
this game is finish
bb MW3 welcome APB :Reloaded and CS GO in july
http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/Everyone_db2e44_443501.jpg

mw3 will have promod running in a day or two soon as stuff gets updated and fixed. chillax

-- 
~ j6k4 The Key to Your Entertainment ~
Hello,

The update did not specifically block the Plugin/Addon. The addresses just chanaged.

Most plugins will work again when Nukem updates the addon. ProMod Plugin doesn't. I have built in my own code to edit the memory and make things work like unlimited breath, no cooking etc. These features need to be updated by myself otherwise the Plugin does not run.

As far as I know ProMod Live is discontinued.

I will not release any update until the situation about my versus ban is sorted out. I do not have a clue why I have been banned but I have a thought. While playing a versus match with wire I still had a program open I need for developing the plugin. However that program was not in anyway connected to MW3. I have already contacted the support...
zxz0O0 wrote:
Hello,

The update did not specifically block the Plugin/Addon. The addresses just chanaged.

Most plugins will work again when Nukem updates the addon. ProMod Plugin doesn't. I have built in my own code to edit the memory and make things work like unlimited breath, no cooking etc. These features need to be updated by myself otherwise the Plugin does not run.

As far as I know ProMod Live is discontinued.

I will not release any update until the situation about my versus ban is sorted out. I do not have a clue why I have been banned but I have a thought. While playing a versus match with wire I still had a program open I need for developing the plugin. However that program was not in anyway connected to MW3. I have already contacted the support...

Long story short.....no more zxz's promod for MW3
kk gg im done
previous   1  -  25   next

This Topic is closed.

• 2.529 Users Online
  • 4.865.020 Registered Users
  • 2.122.450 Active Users
  • 1.032.210 Teams Total
  • 1.875 Matches Yesterday
  • 22.240.400 Matches Total
  • More stats
Searchtags