|
previous   1-25 ]26-50 ]51-75 ]76-100 ]101-125 ]126-150 ]151-175 ]176-200 ]
201-225 ]226-250 ]251-275 ]  next
[Discussion] Rules
 
Author Posting
FreakyNoise wrote:
Calling someone skillles (=noob) is a flame for me


hahahahahahaa oh wow. That you feel emotionally touched by a simple word like no skill. And then start cursing yourself.  I sometimes forget how I was when I was 17 so young and naive.

We needed to concentrate on discussion the rules. thats what me and fice have been doing the entire time. You see no reason to ban the PP90 because you are a rifle player. Then why would you have knowledge on a SMG ?...

Im done with you.
quote ] 
acr and pp are op, ban pls emoticon-grin
quote ] 
LaKai wrote:
We needed to concentrate on discussion the rules. thats what me and fice have been doing the entire time.

Then why u call people skillles just because u think (!) they're contra your point of view (which i'm not exactly).

LaKai wrote:
You see no reason to ban the PP90 because you are a rifle player.


Quote plz, i didnt say that.
quote ] 
sooner or later u will complain to ban PP90M1.
For me its same story like with Famas in BO, same spraying shit.
quote ] 
FreakyNoise wrote:
i just can't see the OPness of PP90, beeing an aussault player


Like I said i'm done with you.
quote ] 
what you quouted is just out of the fucking context! I didnt say that at all.
quote ] 
Lafa'-' wrote:
they just added back hardhat..

next destination:
no village, no MSR, no shotguns ^^

and we are all good :]

wow... You obviously havent played cod4 before
quote ] 
FreakyNoise wrote:

SMG-limit +1


Yup.

PP90-limited to 0 = +infinity

My opinion about the weaponslist:

Assault: M4A1,M16, SCAR-L, AK47   (maybe CM901) .no limit.
SMG : UMP, MP5 .limited to 2 per team.
Sniper: MSR .limited to 1 per team.
Shotgun: Spas-12 .limited to 1 per team.
Equipment: Smoke, Flash
Secondary: All
quote ] 
Dont dare to touch pp omg!
quote ] 
Addition to my last post : maybe G36C aswell emoticon-grin
quote ] 
Thermaltake. OFNAA wrote:
Dont dare to touch pp omg!
could have guessed that you would be a shitty pp player emoticon-grin
quote ] 
I'm curious, why the SMG limit?
quote ] 
cloud wrote:
I'm curious, why the SMG limit?


Even more that I never seen a team with 5 SMGs in a pracc/match. Max was 3.

Stop trying to make rules where there's no need. 5 SMG's can't win unless your are low.

I play as assault and PP90 is not a problem for me as said previously. Of course if the man is in front of me he have the advantage but it would be the same if he had any other SMGs.

The rules that should be added : take "status" screenshot and force players to write down their GUID on ESL.
quote ] 
Well, well, well...

My opinion about the weaponslist as follows:

Assault: M4A1,M16, SCAR-L, AK47, CM90 .no limit.
SMG : UMP, MP5 .limited to 2 per team.
Sniper: L11, MSR .limited to 1 per team. pick up not allowed
Shotgun: Spas-12, Model1887, .limited to 1 per team. pick up not allowed
Equipment: Smoke, Flash
Pistols: All

PP90 is far too "easy-mod" even tho it sucks for long range as an SMG should but in CQB its still a bit far too good. So I guess for balance issues it should be removed from the weapon list.

ACR? I don't know yet. The thing is, majority of ppl abuse the PP90 now, teams running with 4-5 P90's it's ridiculus, if we take away the P90 from them, they will use some other gun and maybe even change the way they will play MW3 again just to use the most easy to use weapon to get kills. Maps in MW3 are made for fast paced CQB actions in vast majority of situations, therefore PP90 dominates so much. If we force players to use SMG's that require more aim/weapon skill like the current MP5 or UMP even, it will bring more play variety than just CQB, we will see M4 action, Scar, AK47 action too. So after P90 its probably ACR right? If we remove ACR and P90 we will end up with weapons that require some significant amount of aim, and weapon use as compared to what we have now with P90's and ACR.

And about the maps...

remove mp_village please, the hiding in the bushes and grass takes away the competitive aspect of a balanced map.

Just my two cents.

-- 
~ j6k4 The Key to Your Entertainment ~
quote ] 
when u dont want to play against ACR and PP90 then go clanbase plz and stop this pointless discussion here. Feel free to go
quote ] 
CDR wrote:
when u dont want to play against ACR and PP90 then go clanbase plz and stop this pointless discussion here. Feel free to go


Explain urself, why u think its pointless.
quote ] 
I'm fine with these rules for now, but perhaps consider swapping Revenge for Hollow Points?
quote ] 
j6k4 wrote:
<br id="tinymce" class="mceContentBody " />And about the maps...

remove mp_village please, the hiding in the bushes and grass takes away the competitive aspect of a balanced map.


IF you know the map mission well enough its just one giant flash throw fest its horrible. And it's like the map creator closed his eyes and randomly pointed at 2 spots where the bombspots are now.

thats my 2 cents.
quote ] 
LaKai wrote:
IF you know the map mission well enough its just one giant flash throw fest its horrible. And it's like the map creator closed his eyes and randomly pointed at 2 spots where the bombspots are now.

thats my 2 cents.


no shit sherlock. mp_mission is a obvious bullshit that shouldn't have been there from the start lol

-- 
~ j6k4 The Key to Your Entertainment ~
quote ] 
TGxTRIZZ wrote:
I'm fine with these rules for now, but perhaps consider swapping Revenge for Hollow Points?


why?
revenge does not work in S&D so its the best to chose cause it does not affect gameplay

hollow points would be rather stupid (i see a team has to defuse bomb after they killed all 5 enemys and kills all teammembers but one to get easier hollow points xD)
quote ] 
Fice wrote:
+1

it's funny to see how people beg for weapons which don't require no skill whatsoever emoticon-grin  Lately I've only played against teams full of PP90, ACR etc. You can see their aim/gameplay is really bad but with like 3 lucky hits they still manage to kill you.

If you delete these weapons weapons like ACR/PP90/MSR. You'll see a much greater variety of weapons used as all the other weapons suit certain play styles(AK47 suits other players than SCAR for example). Which makes the game more interesting to play (and to watch!!). In other words: Make it a competitive game which is worth practising for.

Then you'll see the players who have the best mix of gameplay, teamwork and aim will be the best players in the game, as it is in all kinds of (e)sports.

ps. I will not use ACR and PP90 anyways, even if allowed. Just principles ;)


+1
quote ] 
I like the rules like they are atm tbh nothing to overpowered and never had any problems with enemies that were playing PP90 or whatever emoticon-grin or acr, dont know why you would put an smg limit in cuz i dont feel any of the smg's are overpowered in this game like they were in cod4 and imo the map pools are fine.

I would love the admins to consider just keeping a standard config file in like in mw2 so it keeps balanced cause i have already seen some cfg tweaks on the internet who gave massive advantages emoticon-tongue

imo weapon system is fine, map pool is good only thing i would consider is keeping basic config emoticon-tongue
quote ] 
Fice wrote:
+1

it's funny to see how people beg for weapons which don't require no skill whatsoever emoticon-grin  Lately I've only played against teams full of PP90, ACR etc. You can see their aim/gameplay is really bad but with like 3 lucky hits they still manage to kill you.

If you delete these weapons weapons like ACR/PP90/MSR. You'll see a much greater variety of weapons used as all the other weapons suit certain play styles(AK47 suits other players than SCAR for example). Which makes the game more interesting to play (and to watch!!). In other words: Make it a competitive game which is worth practising for.

Then you'll see the players who have the best mix of gameplay, teamwork and aim will be the best players in the game, as it is in all kinds of (e)sports.

ps. I will not use ACR and PP90 anyways, even if allowed. Just principles ;)


agreeeEE

-- 
~ j6k4 The Key to Your Entertainment ~
quote ] 
I think a roundlimit of 1:45 or 2:00 would be much better than our current roundlimit. It would take more skill, because the attacking team has to contain to  a go at one point, even when playing a pick strat (coordination yo).
2:30 is just too much, especialy because of the maps mw3 has.

gameOpt sdData.roundLength "1.7500"

for 1:45...
quote ] 
FreakyNoise wrote:
I think a roundlimit of 1:45 or 2:00 would be much better than our current roundlimit. It would take more skill, because the attacking team has to contain to  a go at one point, even when playing a pick strat (coordination yo).
2:30 is just too much, especialy because of the maps mw3 has.

gameOpt sdData.roundLength "1.7500"

for 1:45...


+1

-- 
MFG JanKa
quote ] 
previous   101  -  125   next

Reply

 
  • 4.022 Users Online
  • 4.758.290 Registered Users
  • 2.079.050 Active Users
  • 1.015.760 Teams Total
  • 2.388 Matches Yesterday
  • 22.037.000 Matches Total
  • More stats
Searchtags

Electronic Sports League rendertime: 0.64s (not_cached) host: eslphp22