previous  1-25 ]26-50 ]  next
Need advice for new gaming stuff

Author Posting
Hello,
Tell me ur opinions for 3 things
Mouse
Mouse Pad
Keyboard

And please tell me big and heavy mouses.
I bought before lightheavy and little mouse and it made shit my aim.
I mean ( xai,sensei isnt good for me, i need mouse like g700 or roccat)

I got 350€ for those things.
quote ] 
keyboards = fail. 
you should give more than 30 euros for a keyboard. Find one that its not for gaming and makes you feel confortable. You definetaly dont need keyboard for FPS. (30 euros)

mouse: razer mamba (135 euros). its wireless and it is really big with amazing weight (not too heavy but not too light). What its not stated on razer site that mamba has amazing buttons that need minimum power to be pressed meaning that you click even faster!
Roccat mouses are always one step before Razer and Steelseries so i would not recommend Roccat.

Mouse pad: Steelseries Qck (prize depends on size). Its soft the mouse glides fast and will really suit you.

Thats what I recommend!
quote ] 
As above, keyboard does not matter.

Mouse - I use the Logitech mx518 and have done for years, possibly one of the best mice ever created for gaming.

Mouse mat - I used to use a icemat which was glass but I recently replaced this with the steelseries qck heavy and I have no problems with it.
quote ] 
RefleX wrote:
keyboards = fail. 
you should give more than 30 euros for a keyboard. Find one that its not for gaming and makes you feel confortable. You definetaly dont need keyboard for FPS. (30 euros)

mouse: razer mamba (135 euros). its wireless and it is really big with amazing weight (not too heavy but not too light). What its not stated on razer site that mamba has amazing buttons that need minimum power to be pressed meaning that you click even faster!
Roccat mouses are always one step before Razer and Steelseries so i would not recommend Roccat.

Mouse pad: Steelseries Qck (prize depends on size). Its soft the mouse glides fast and will really suit you.

Thats what I recommend!

Dont you dare buy the Razer mamba for 135 euros . that is the most crap mouse you can ever get .. tbh just keep away from razer , it will last you for 1 month and something is wrong with it . if you want a great mouse go buy the Roccat Kone / Roccat kone +
quote ] 
My config :

Keyboard : Logitech G19 (also a fucking keyboard is fine xD)
Mouse : Logitech G500 (is a bit old but I still think a good mouse)
Mouse Pad : Razer Goliathus (very impressive 4me)
quote ] 
Xecodus wrote:
Dont you dare buy the Razer mamba for 135 euros . that is the most crap mouse you can ever get .. tbh just keep away from razer , it will last you for 1 month and something is wrong with it . if you want a great mouse go buy the Roccat Kone / Roccat kone +

Roccat kone+ is really bad. Razer imperator is much better than Roccat Kone+. Basically you need an ergonomic mouse which will really improve your aim and your reactions generally. Kone+ is not ergonomic...

Razer mouses are awesome and last for a long period. Of course if it braks you , you can go and fix it.
quote ] 
RefleX wrote:
What its not stated on razer site that mamba has amazing buttons that need minimum power to be pressed meaning that you click even faster!

he doesnt need a good mouse for this ;)

-- 
lalalalalalalaalalalalalalalalalal
quote ] 
Keyboard:I agree with the others.You won't notice any difference between a cheap keyboard and in a Gaming Keyboard.Mech Keyboards are very solid but very expensive and there you will notice a difference.

Mouse:I have the Razer Deathadder for 3 years and it's a very solid mouse.It very comfortable and i had no problems with it.But if i would choose a gaming mouse now that would be Zowie EC1 or Cyborg R.A.T 7 . Also take in serious account the size of your hand,if you are ok with standard gaming mice like MX518 or Deathadder go to mice in the same size.Also before choose a mouse look if it is optical or Laser it is very important.

Mousepad:First of all you should see if your mouse has optical or laser sensor.
If your mouse has optical sensor go for Cloth mousepads(Steelseries QcK Series are the best in my point of view) but if your mouse has laser sensor go for hard/plastic mousepad(Steelseries HD series or Razer Ironclad etc)
quote ] 
Logitech G400.
quote ] 
Try new Roccat Savu mouse - I'm looking to replace it with my Kone[+]

Also you should look at new Razer Taipan mouse - really awesome specs but comes out in 1-2 months. (I'll be also looking to buy it)

Keyboard I'm using is Logitech G15 V2 and I'm very much satisfied with it - all recommendations

-- 
:: CoD:MW3 EU League Admin :: EVERYTHING IS OVERRRATED :: EVERYBODY LIES ::
quote ] 
Don't try roccat's mouses, we dont need more cheaters. (AimAssist ftw)
quote ] 
oh. you didnt understand what this cheat is emoticon-smile it's a hack which appears as a Roccat driver,this doesnt mean that the player who uses this cheat has a roccat mouse emoticon-grin)

-- 
lalalalalalalaalalalalalalalalalal
quote ] 
U can't really say a mouse is better than the other. Mice are based on a subjective view. U will have to find out which one suits u the best.

-- 
daZza
quote ] 
ur shit with and without new gaming stuff so why bother.
quote ] 
Xecodus wrote:

Can i ask a question?
I heart something,roccat mouses have aim assist or something like that ?
How can a mouse effect game with aim assist ?
quote ] 
SlasherZ wrote:
Try new Roccat Savu mouse - I'm looking to replace it with my Kone[+]

Also you should look at new Razer Taipan mouse - really awesome specs but comes out in 1-2 months. (I'll be also looking to buy it)

Keyboard I'm using is Logitech G15 V2 and I'm very much satisfied with it - all recommendations

Roccat savu looks really good.
quote ] 
Why search a new stuff?
Are your Keyboard and Mouse break for spam?
quote ] 
The gear:

mice - deathadder black edition (+ magic tape trick to lower LOD)

pad - goliathus control

keyboard - razer black widow ultimate

The costs:

total gear cost less than 200 euros

new adidas shirt from ebay for esl pic 5 euros

payment to joka for best advice 145 euros

hope that solves the dilema for you!

best regards, 

joka

-- 
~ j6k4 The Key to Your Entertainment ~
quote ] 
Thanks for all advices.
I made choice for mouse.

Roccat Kone Max+

And keyboard
think about 2 options
THERMALTAKE Tt eSPORTS Challenger
LOGITECH G105 GAMING KEYBOARD

Tell me ur ideas about mouse pad.
Which mouse pad is best for roccat kone max+ ?
quote ] 
Pirla love you wrote:
Don't try roccat's mouses, we dont need more cheaters. (AimAssist ftw)

TZAC Anti cheat detects aim assist.
quote ] 
Sayokan wrote:
TZAC Anti cheat detects aim assist.

but esl wire doesnt.

you gonna be playing cybergamer? i guess not

roccat aim assist like a boss

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7otfHH6Uiw

-- 
~ j6k4 The Key to Your Entertainment ~
quote ] 
j6k4 wrote:
but esl wire doesnt.

you gonna be playing cybergamer? i guess not

roccat aim assist like a boss

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7otfHH6Uiw

COD4 and ESL ?
Kidding ?
Yes i will play cybergamer soon,and cb maybe.
So close ur mouth.

And back to topic

Thanks for all advices.
I made choice for mouse.

Roccat Kone Max+

And keyboard
think about 2 options
THERMALTAKE Tt eSPORTS Challenger
LOGITECH G105 GAMING KEYBOARD

Tell me ur ideas about mouse pad.
Which mouse pad is best for roccat kone max+ ?
quote ] 
RefleX wrote:
keyboards = fail. 

Thats what I recommend!

U are true about MW2,MW3,BO.
But in cod4 movement is very important so i need good keyboard emoticon-grin
quote ] 
u dont need roccat mice for kone hacks.

and there is mx518assit already.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v...p;feature=player_embedded#!

-- 
seems legit good player.
quote ] 
Sayokan wrote:
U are true about MW2,MW3,BO.
But in cod4 movement is very important so i need good keyboard emoticon-grin

In cod4 isnt important...as in all games, u dont need a gaming keyboard. Cu playing cod4, it will be funny x)
quote ] 
previous   1  -  25   next

• 4.021 Users Online
  • 4.868.400 Registered Users
  • 2.124.420 Active Users
  • 1.032.570 Teams Total
  • 2.067 Matches Yesterday
  • 22.244.500 Matches Total
  • More stats
Searchtags

Electronic Sports League rendertime: 1.08s (not_cached) host: eslphp10