|
previous   1-25 ]26-50 ]51-75 ]76-100 ]101-125 ]126-150 ]  next
STOP BASHING THE COMMUNITY ADMINS!!

Author Posting
b0y0 wrote:
@CDR : we respect the rules, but there 's Censorship when we post about promod

cuz you wanna open tons of topics, but actually everything is already said.

Like after every update nukem has to update his addon. Then zxz can fix the plugin. zxz doesnt want to fix his plugin till his VS barrage is removed. Guess he already wrote a support ticket and now you guys have to show some patience and wait what happens next.

stop acting like it is the end of the world, that u cant play mw3 for some days.

@Ninja ur behavior is the behaviour of a kid. nuff said

-- 
Dieser Beitrag wurde schon öfters editiert, zum letzten Mal von WayNe: Vorvorübergestern, 13:37.
quote ] 
As much as I dislike the fact that you only reply to 1 of my arguments and completely ignored the others, here is my opinion 

johNNy wrote:
Do you see what you are saying? We should remove someone's ban just because they have something to offer us back. That's equal to someone offering us money to remove their ban.

Ok let me draw you the mistakes in your comparison. 

If someone offers you money to remove their ban it does not help the community.
ZXZ offers the community the complete essence of the game right now.

johNNy wrote:
Even worse, because quite frankly if zxz doesn't want to fix his plugin, there will eventually be someone who will.

First question; who?
Second question; what do you know about his competences
Final question; Are you really willing to take the chance that a shit load of people will quit the game after several days without promod?

In my opinion if one cares about mw3 that's not a good decision at all.

Especially if this is so easy to fix; by unbanning great master zxz; especially if you got 98% of the community behind you.

johNNy wrote:
Topics of this kind won't be discussed on our forums, nor will his barrage be removed for that matter - unless it's really given wrongfully but that will be decided by resposible admins if HE (and not some random player) opens a support ticket about it.

Why "won't this be discussed on the forum"?
quote ] 
CDR wrote:
kidcommunity.

Every Forum got rules. You googled forum, now go and google Admin.

Ofcourse it's a kidcommunity, ofcourse it should be so much better, less whining, flaming and insulting.

but that's call of duty.
you're never gonna change it.
deal with it or don't deal with it and leave
quote ] 
Ninja970 wrote:
Kidcommunity?
look at ur age!!
18 years ur not a kid? you have the age of my child, ur a kid

HeadShot!
quote ] 
I can tell you one thing, Yamraj, will update and release a new promod that will work and make this community going if:

1) zxz will not get his ban removed (not sure why he wants that, maybe coz they're rivals)

2) ESL will accept his mod and make it mandatory.

-- 
~ j6k4 The Key to Your Entertainment ~
quote ] 
j6k4 wrote:
I can tell you one thing, Yamraj, will update and release a new promod that will work and make this community going if:

1) zxz will not get his ban removed (not sure why he wants that, maybe coz they're rivals)

If someone (in this case Yam) offers us well working mod with good features that we can test, we have no problems making it mandatory within 48 hours.

-- 
You can not imagine the immensity of the fuck I do not give.
quote ] 
zxz alredy relase the update emoticon-grin
gg esl eu!
quote ] 
link ?
quote ] 
no link , is in testing and working on it
quote ] 
j6k4 wrote:

Yamraj lol....who is him?
nobody see him on its mod forum, and on esl he has no games played.....
quote ] 
he is the maker of promodlive, somethings are different somethings are the same. I wouldn't care at all to play on promodlive, atleast then there is some sort of a competitive mod we actually need to play this game.

But if zxz is testing his update atm, i hope it will come soon, as i love 1.11 emoticon-smile
quote ] 
PromodLive, 85% of the code still from Promod 1.7
GG
quote ] 
omg ninja, if zxz didn't update his promod, you'd rather play normal mode than promodlive? GG to you. Who cares which kind of promod it is, if it's stable, 'most' features we want ( there are just a few different from zxz, correct me when wrong). If there is a possibility to play this game on some competitive level, im up for it, even if not 'all' features are included.
just saying..
quote ] 
+1 -.-

if promod doesnt come back for mw3 noone will continue playing this game LQL

-- 
lalalalalalalaalalalalalalalalalal
quote ] 
fLx wrote:
+1 -.-

if promod doesnt come back for mw3 noone will continue playing this game LQL

+1 no promod,no play ;)
quote ] 
MW3 is non existent without Promod emoticon-grin
quote ] 
Well if yamraj or anyone else feels like releasing a promod this would be the perfect time
quote ] 
j6k4 wrote:
1) deleting a comment that has innapropriate content like cursing swearing etc is fully understandable

2) everytime theres a controversial and interesting topic regarding this community = topic deleted. whats the point of the forum of mw3, if u cant discuss stuff enough, share ur views, opinions and knowledge when topics get deleted. batti has a point here.

im out lolealoelolal

100% right, i have seen admins closing complete discussions that were just controversial and nothing else... this is bullshit. Even a master admin made a realy fucked up statement which was due to a language fail (as an exadmin told me..).. Theres nothing wrong with deletings posts that are offensive or are about things like a decicion of a certain admin but there should be more transparency why these things get deleted!
quote ] 
j6k4 wrote:

While there may be a small chance of this happening I dont think Yamraj feels that he owes the ESL community anything. I personally feel the same for him.

He had nothing but insults spewed at him 'on this very forum' and itsmods the entire time his version of Promod Live was released until the day it was discontinued.

What assurance would he have that after all the work and effort needed to make this happen the community wont just dump it again for something else that zxz comes up with?

I would LOVE to see it happen but I feel that we 'as a community' may have burned one bridge too many emoticon-sad
quote ] 
ye i dont know why some guys insulted him, rly low tbh 
Yamrah gogogo bro! emoticon-grin 
ur time to shine
quote ] 
the first promodserver is online emoticon-smile
quote ] 
I understand his view as I spoke with him today, ppl flamed him cluelessly, but this community is small + too many people dont realise the fact when they act like retards and lame, it only does one thing, kills the community.

well i think yam should just show a middle finger to the haters, knowing that they can now suck his bum to make him release the mod, coz otherwise game will die. you choose. or some1 else will step in and release a mod that is of the same standard or even better. but gotta act fast, coz the longer this game is without promod and innactive the closer to dying it will become.

-- 
~ j6k4 The Key to Your Entertainment ~
quote ] 
j6k4 wrote:
I understand his view as I spoke with him today, ppl flamed him cluelessly, but this community is small + too many people dont realise the fact when they act like retards and lame, it only does one thing, kills the community.

If you, sir, are referring to me..

I know that im acting like a retard, i don't even care about mw3 at all; i'm a professional tetris player for fnatic, yes yes

(Since no admin is responding anymore and just let all this blow over, i'm back to trolling.)
quote ] 
^^

-- 
火 Travel by unexpected routes and strike him where he has taken no precautions. - Sun Tzu -
quote ] 
** deleted **
previous   26  -  50   next

• 2.693 Users Online
  • 4.746.380 Registered Users
  • 2.073.780 Active Users
  • 1.013.710 Teams Total
  • 2.132 Matches Yesterday
  • 22.010.200 Matches Total
  • More stats
Searchtags

Electronic Sports League rendertime: 1.24s (not_cached) host: eslphp10