|
previous  1-25 ]26-50 ]51-75 ]76-100 ]101-125 ]126-150 ]151-175 ]  next
Whats going on with promod?

Author Posting
Hello Everyone,

I dont know if theres another post in the forum about this topic, but as I can see there isnt. So I would like to ask whats going on with promod and when will be the release of 1.13? Do you know anything new about that? If yes, post here pleaseemoticon-grin
quote ] 
master zxz pls talk to your people
quote ] 
I think we can say cu to MW3 emoticon-sad
quote ] 
i tried to talk to him on steam regarding the promod etc, but he ignored me for some reason. gonna try again.

-- 
~ j6k4 The Key to Your Entertainment ~
quote ] 
The server addon is updated 
5-12-2012: V1.322 Bugs fixed, excluding SetClientDvar()

So tonight new promod will be tested and probably tommorow we could play on new promod 1.13
quote ] 
I have updated the plugin code shortly after the MW3 Update. However, a core part of the plugin, setting client dvars (remove fx, filmtweaks, etc.) does not work. It seems like IW added a security (whitelist or something) to the client in the recent update. Of course the plugin can not change anything in the client and so this security measure can not be bypassed.

I can release this 'half' working version but I doubt it's really fun to play. I still hope you enjoyed this ~5 months with the plugin.

By the way, this shows how IW treats the pc community, it's funny that there are still people buying the DLC.
quote ] 
lulz

-- 
lalalalalalalaalalalalalalalalalal
quote ] 
lovely game emoticon-grin!
quote ] 
and fov ?

-- 
Ich bin so TOLL
quote ] 
so you aren't able to figure out a "bypass" or other way for "keeping" the old commands like filmtweak fx and and and ?

Dude the community needs it. Its really important for the Country Championship and the DLM (in Germany). The hole competitivtion will die and the game will die completly in some days
quote ] 
fyve Klopp sie wrote:
and fov ?

FoV is one of the things that works.
quote ] 
Storm wrote:
competitivtion

i love storm emoticon-smile

-- 
lalalalalalalaalalalalalalalalalal
quote ] 
game down

-- 
Ich bin so TOLL
quote ] 
Storm wrote:
so you aren't able to figure out a "bypass" or other way for "keeping" the old commands like filmtweak fx and and and ?

Dude the community needs it. Its really important for the Country Championship and the DLM (in Germany). The hole competitivtion will die and the game will die completly in some days

You don't need to tell me that, I know it's shit. If something is client-side it can not be bypassed.
quote ] 
Lets play mw2 esl ...
quote ] 
Storm wrote:

you are totally right ._.
quote ] 
so...will be promod or not?
quote ] 
heads up! cs go not that long way away
quote ] 
Pirla love you wrote:
so...will be promod or not?
quote ] 
go all back to mw2
XD
quote ] 
zxz0O0 wrote:
By the way, this shows how IW treats the pc community

Fuck you IW. Fuck you Activision.
quote ] 
Buy CSGO emoticon-grin and wait for Super Ultra Black Ops 2 ( 2199y ) emoticon-grin

-- 
visit @ www.modernmania.pl # ESL MW3 Admin Staff
quote ] 
Bye MW 3
quote ] 
NinjaDx wrote:
go all back to mw2
XD

stfu omfg
quote ] 
plz release this 'half' working version for CC and dlm.

-- 
Dieser Beitrag wurde schon öfters editiert, zum letzten Mal von WayNe: Vorvorübergestern, 13:37.
quote ] 
previous   1  -  25   next

• 5.035 Users Online
  • 4.934.610 Registered Users
  • 2.151.500 Active Users
  • 1.039.970 Teams Total
  • 1.608 Matches Yesterday
  • 22.324.600 Matches Total
  • More stats
Searchtags

Electronic Sports League rendertime: 0.89s (not_cached) host: eslphp6