|
How to Bust

Author Posting
Im so tired playing against WH and Texture Hackers. 
I want to learn how to bust them.
Anyone can explain me what I have to do?
quote ] 
u watch them play , u bust em'!
quote ] 
How can i see them play when I'm playing versus them.
Ye, I see how they are fucking doing VERY strange moves and kills, but, is not enough to bust them.
quote ] 
Fat Bo wrote:
u watch them play , u bust em'!

Maybe try to learn to play,u can talk very well , but it doesnt make u good player emoticon-grin.

Ingram,

Otherwise, a player can use texture in versus match,cuz there is no modelscreen in versus match.And esl wire doesnt detect it.
Wallhack; u have to watch his demo.

ESL Wire is worst anti cheat.
EWAC cant detect public cheats even.
Imagine vip hacks ...
quote ] 
Sayokan wrote:
Ingram, 

Otherwise, a player can use texture in versus match,cuz there is no modelscreen in versus match.And esl wire doesnt detect it.

Imagine vip hacks ...

So, i can take the conclusions that in Vs. is impossible to bust someone because there are no Models and no Demos
Omg.. gg
quote ] 
Ingram wrote:
So, i can take the conclusions that in Vs. is impossible to bust someone because there are no Models and no Demos
Omg.. gg

Texture modding is a option,
i mean
texture = using texture modding in bad way.

It is devoloper's fault, they didnt lock iwd files.

So u can put ur photo on ur ump45,or u can make player models all red.

It works same way , just result is different.

Example
http://cfgfactory.com/skins/upload/4ee362af1ce00_1.jpg
quote ] 
Ingram wrote:
Omg.. gg

Imagine how much more ESL admins would there have to be if there was a possibility to request demos and model screenshot in VERSUS matches.

There are about 20 VERSUS admins, and thousands of matches to deal with anyhow - punishing for not uploading demos, screenshots and even watch demos to determine if someone was cheating is simply not possible. Not to mention the fact that everyone would request everyone's demo just because they can, even though they wouldn't even download it nor watch it.

That being said, it's simply not possible right now.

I would strongly encourage you to to ignore Sayokan's posts because, well, he is full of crap. ESL WAC is doing a good job with MW3 and there are bans issued every day for cheating. Obviously when private hacks are updated they are undetectable before WAC gets updated as well, but  eventually it does happen and WAC bans for it. That is why when you are purchasing a private hack, there is a note it is only undetectable at the moment and they would not compensate any loses caused by any detections by said anti-cheat.

Obviously there are cheaters but it's something you have to deal with as a cod player, ever since vanilla.

-- 
:: MW3 Master League Admin :: CoD 4 Co-Master League Admin :: Cup Squad ::
quote ] 
johNNy wrote:
Imagine how much more ESL admins would there have to be if there was a possibility to request demos and model screenshot in VERSUS matches.

There are about 20 VERSUS admins, and thousands of matches to deal with anyhow - punishing for not uploading demos, screenshots and even watch demos to determine if someone was cheating is simply not possible. Not to mention the fact that everyone would request everyone's demo just because they can, even though they wouldn't even download it nor watch it.

That being said, it's simply not possible right now.

I would strongly encourage you to to ignore Sayokan's posts because, well, he is full of crap. ESL WAC is doing a good job with MW3 and there are bans issued every day for cheating. Obviously when private hacks are updated they are undetectable before WAC gets updated as well, but  eventually it does happen and WAC bans for it. That is why when you are purchasing a private hack, there is a note it is only undetectable at the moment and they would not compensate any loses caused by any detections by said anti-cheat.

Obviously there are cheaters but it's something you have to deal with as a cod player, ever since vanilla.

MW2 Black edition Public hack
EWAC cant detect it, and u can say esl wac is doing a good job?
quote ] 
Sayokan wrote:

Aha good to know. Where you get those informations or was it your own experience??

-- 
Dieser Beitrag wurde schon öfters editiert, zum letzten Mal von WayNe: Vorvorübergestern, 13:37.
quote ] 
CDR wrote:
Aha good to know. Where you get those informations or was it your own experience??

Selfbust <3
quote ] 
Sayokan wrote:

I look forward to seeing the release of your better attempt at an anticheat.
quote ] 
johNNy wrote:
I would strongly encourage you to to ignore Sayokan's posts because, well, he is full of crap.

right back on the first spot in my favourite admin list, I can imagine what a great news this is for you johnny! Please celebrate this after the dutch team got raped by the portugese mkay?
quote ] 
emoticon-smileDDDD

-- 
lalalalalalalaalalalalalalalalalal
quote ] 
Ah ye btw offtopic; Stupid me, I've made a bet with Para and Storm that if the dutch team would win they would come sing our national anthem on my teamspeak and if germany would win, I would come to their teamspeak and sing the german national song. 

So ye, next monday or tuesday u can all come listen to my amazing voice; eurovisionsongcontest-styleemoticon-grin

fml..

http://static.lockerz.com/deca...e0013237037005771w1d5p.jpg
quote ] 
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA <3
quote ] 
looking forward to the ts singing hahahahaa emoticon-smileDD

-- 
~ j6k4 The Key to Your Entertainment ~
quote ] 
Sayokan wrote:
Maybe try to learn to play,u can talk very well , but it doesnt make u good player emoticon-grin.

Ingram,

Imagine vip hacks ...

Why you talk to me ?!

i didnt allowed u!
quote ] 
ask nr4 he can tell you how to get busted
quote ] 
Smiley wrote:
ask nr4 he can tell you how to get busted

he can also ask you how to hack ))))))))))))))

stück
quote ] 
LEGENDE wrote:
he can also ask you how to hack ))))))))))))))

stück

pffff after all this time you still dont get it do you?
quote ] 
Smiley wrote:
pffff after all this time you still dont get it do you?

its just a fan
quote ] 

• 1.648 Users Online
  • 4.838.170 Registered Users
  • 2.111.440 Active Users
  • 1.027.800 Teams Total
  • 2.225 Matches Yesterday
  • 22.185.600 Matches Total
  • More stats
Searchtags

Electronic Sports League rendertime: 0.62s (not_cached) host: eslphp22