|
  Home   League of Legends   Ladder   Tournaments
  Hall of Fame   Go4LoL Europe EU West   EU West Go4LoL Monthly Final - September 2014 (23.10.14)   EU West 1on1 Proving Grounds #95 (21.10.14)   EU West 2on2 War of Runeterra #4: Battle for Ionia! (23.10.14)   EU West Go4LoL Cup #217 (Sun 26.10.14) EU Nordic & East   EU Nordic&East Go4LoL Monthly Final - September 2014 (16.10.14)   EU Nordic&East 1on1 Proving Grounds #95 (21.10.14)   EU Nordic&East 2on2 War of Runeterra #4: Battle for Ionia! (23.10.14)   EU Nordic&East Go4LoL Cup #217 (Sun 26.10.14)
  Community   Euro Series   Help  
Autochallenger active!

Author Posting
The Autochallenger is now active in all League of Legends Ladders!

You can decide, when the system will generate you a match on an Autochallenger playday.

The possible playdays are:

Monday, 20:00h 
Wednesday, 20:00h 
Friday, 20:00h 
Sunday, 20:00h

How does the Autochallenger work?

The Auto-Challenger searches for opponents once a week for the day that was entered in the settings. The match is automatically generated and is obligatory. It may, however, be postponed, if both parties agree. For the formation of the fixtures, the system will always try and find an equally strong opponent that the team has not played against for some time. Of course only teams that have activated the Auto-Challenger for that date are taken into account. Different dates are available for different leagues. The larger the ladder, the more dates are available per week.

The matches are always generated seven days in advance, in the night after the current days matches have been played. The fixtures for a Thursday would e.g. be generated a week in advance in the night between Thursday and Friday.

Where can I activate the Auto-Challenger?
At the Command Center in the division Scheduler of the desired team or for yourself.

What happens when I have no time?
Should you not appear to a generated Auto-Challenger match, you will receive the normal amount of penalty points.

I dont want to play next week?
If you want to prevent the Auto-Challenger from generating a match for a certain date, the Challenger must be deactivated for the according day of the week, BEFORE the match is generated.

Can I move the match?
Yes, the match may be played on another date. It must, however, be confirmed first. As soon it's status is set at "open", it can be postponed. Of course, the opponent must agree first.
quote ] 
+1 <3

-- 
Dreamteam.United
quote ] 
^^
quote ] 
fine <3
quote ] 
<3 xD
quote ] 
Autochallenger sux big time, make it possible to not use that crap
quote ] 
Its really bed!! Our team is all ofline... some children challange  us and sure we are not here => Protest for not show... medal for the mas who davised this crap!!!!
quote ] 
Cool
quote ] 
** deleted **
Nice <3 emoticon-tongue
quote ] 

• 3.962 Users Online
  • 4.868.400 Registered Users
  • 2.124.420 Active Users
  • 1.032.570 Teams Total
  • 2.067 Matches Yesterday
  • 22.244.500 Matches Total