|
previous   1-25 ]26-50 ]51-75 ]76-100 ]101-125 ]126-150 ]151-175 ]176-200 ]
201-225 ]  next
Summer cup(s) ideas.
 
Author Posting
zara wrote:
JNC


The last 3 haven't worked, why would one work now?

-- 
Greetings
quote ] 
Because of reasons!



Nah but seriously, i don't think it would work out either emoticon-tongue
quote ] 
JNC would fail horribly now lol.
quote ] 
Maybe, but maybe not.
quote ] 
yes but maybe no yes

-- 
To escape criticism - do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
quote ] 
well, maybe some oldplayer coming back to play a little for his country, or smth. idk. but this is i think not a bad idea.
quote ] 
this is not a bad idea. but it won't work. it won't happen. So many people asked for a JNC. And they figured out that it's not possible today. You will do the same soon.


EDIT : 2on2 cup could be great for the next spring cup. And 2on2 ladder is way more activ than other.
quote ] 
well, JNC cup the best idea! why not start 3 cup at this summer? in june 1o1, in july 2o2 and in august tdm, with awards etc. ?o,o
quote ] 
The more the better, i agree. But i imagine its a lot of work for admin crew...
quote ] 
The more the merrier!

-- 
Be not ashamed of mistakes and thus make them crimes.
quote ] 
Reaper wrote:
The more the better, i agree. But i imagine its a lot of work for admin crew...


 

Im sure that was sarcasm

-- 
Eeeeeeh
quote ] 
Alex 'xdr' Shepard wrote:
 

Im sure that was sarcasm



nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo reeeallllyyy????????????

-- 
I'vegotabikeyoucanrideitifyoulikeitsgotabasketabellthatringsandthingstomakeitlookgood
quote ] 
fuck off fox
quote ] 
Fox wrote:
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo reeeallllyyy????????????


 

I dunno emoticon-sad I didnt see his tone when he typed that, you fag.

-- 
Eeeeeeh
quote ] 
Tyler Durden wrote:
im a fanny

-- 
I'vegotabikeyoucanrideitifyoulikeitsgotabasketabellthatringsandthingstomakeitlookgood
quote ] 
JNC
JNC
JNC
JNC
JNC
JNC
JNC
quote ] 
Fox wrote:
i am in love with kron
quote ] 
4o4 ctf
quote ] 
hacher wrote:
4o4 ctf



or 5's, but it's a good idea anyway
quote ] 
tdm3o3 or JNC, but JNC is the best choose.
quote ] 
I think the 2on2 tournament will be the best solution, because this mode is currently very active. Last 2on2 cup was long time ago.
quote ] 
yeah, its true. but u can see, the 3o3tdm is going to be active. so i vote again to the 3o3tdmcup!
quote ] 
zara wrote:
yeah, its true. but u can see, the 3o3tdm is going to be active. so i vote again to the 3o3tdmcup!


WELL I think either 2o2 cup (random 2o2 cup with random mates w.e u call it OR you just enter with a mate and progress in tournament etc) because it was successful last time....OR a 3o3 cup because ye alot of teams in ladder now and it would be really fun, kewl and exciting.

Also i just want a new fragmovie 3o3 cup thing on homepage xD (aint saying the current one is boring, but URGH that luke in intro is pissing me off so much)
quote ] 
JNC PLOX

(or random 2on2<- this would be worse)
quote ] 
Spiritz wrote:
WELL I think either 2o2 cup (random 2o2 cup with random mates w.e u call it OR you just enter with a mate and progress in tournament etc) because it was successful last time....OR a 3o3 cup because ye alot of teams in ladder now and it would be really fun, kewl and exciting.

Also i just want a new fragmovie 3o3 cup thing on homepage xD (aint saying the current one is boring, but URGH that luke in intro is pissing me off so much)


Changed my ideas on cups..
quote ] 
previous   176  -  200   next

Reply

 
  • 5.238 Users Online
  • 4.755.800 Registered Users
  • 2.078.050 Active Users
  • 1.015.380 Teams Total
  • 2.708 Matches Yesterday
  • 22.032.100 Matches Total
  • More stats
Searchtags

Electronic Sports League rendertime: 0.98s (not_cached) host: eslphp12