|
previous  1-25 ]26-50 ]51-75 ]  next
Premiership Killing TDM

Author Posting
The prospect of this cup was making TDM extremely active, compared to what it has been.  22 Teams it stood at, at one point.  

Now the qualifying has started, its gone back down to 12, with at least 3-4 teams inactive and leaving soon (at a guess).

Why are teams not playing ESL TDM as "practice" for this cup?

Will the TDM ladder ever recover?  ...as I imagine most teams will leave after the premiership finishs.

-- 
Greetings
quote ] 
You want only noobs teams to get warmachines on 1#.
quote ] 
You should recent match check your current team hacher, lol. As well as checking when they joined and how many matches they've played recently. We're asking teams to join and play, vintage have left a couple of open challenges from us now...

But yeah, everyone has left or gone inactive in TDM for this premiership and all the teams are doing in there is asking "does this match have to be played?"

There won't be much left after the cup at this stage. Just use the ladder as practice for the cup, makes more sense.
quote ] 
hacher wrote:
You want only noobs teams to get warmachines on 1#.

That is why we are going to just play nTw week in week out?  We'd rather have more competition than 1 team.

-- 
"Excellence isn't a skill, it's an attitude"
quote ] 
Teams were leaving because they had to split up to fill all spots (ofc they could make new team for it but whatevs)

Also, Diablo 3 and Max Payne 3.

And i'm having bad luck with my PSUs. One died 2 weeks ago, another exploded 2 days ago, fun stuff. Stuck on 2006 pc for another month or so T_T Bad timing with Premiership and those games releases lol
quote ] 
Classic TDM:

- Teams want to be 1#.
- Teams dont want loose a matches.
- Teams refuse a challenge, becase fear and protect their points.
- Teams think they are pro.
- Need a competition oponnent.
- 12,14,16 Teams, again, again same players with new team, rename etc. Old players still dont play or dont "serious" and new players never coming.

Premier cup:

Good name and propagation "Pro Gaming"
Award for team
Premium Account

Its a reasons why players/teams prefer a cups like a prices & awards, but jka have a little prizes i dont see one cup with Real money prize fuck.
quote ] 
the tool wrote:
Its a reasons why players/teams prefer a cups like a prices & awards, but jka have a little prizes i dont see one cup with Real money prize fuck.

Money prize on jka? You're serious or it's a big joke?
quote ] 
millenium wrote:
Money prize on jka? You're serious or it's a big joke?

You dont understand what i mean.
quote ] 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-5QMRgXreY
quote ] 
A lot of player just don't play the game anymore and don't want to make a real come back, they joined the cup for having fun together once more.

The other teams, which already were in the TDM Ladder are just focusing on the cup event and are training in not ranked games for not having the same pressure that they have to have while playing in the cup ...

To add, like reaper said, a lot of good games are just released and I believe that a lot of player are playing it.

To add, we are near from exams and a lot of people don't have that time to spend on the game, the more adults one have a work and are in the same case the whole year.
quote ] 
Reaper wrote:
And i'm having bad luck with my PSUs. One died 2 weeks ago, another exploded 2 days ago, fun stuff. Stuck on 2006 pc for another month or so T_T Bad timing with Premiership and those games releases lol

Hope you get back to the game soon mate :/

myway wrote:
The other teams, which already were in the TDM Ladder are just focusing on the cup event and are training in not ranked games for not having the same pressure that they have to have while playing in the cup

No matter how hard you try, it is impossible to emulate an ESL scenario in a "praccy" so these so called "Practices" are nothing of the sort.

the tool wrote:

JKA has no chance of having a cash injection prize, it is no where near as competitive as it needs to be, nor as active and as many teams competing for it to be considered.

-- 
quote ] 
So JK:JA from year to year is worse. Cups/JPS is not a solution of this situation.
quote ] 
Than what is "the tool"?
quote ] 
I Solution, 
I Tool

Solution of chaos, join to me !
quote ] 
Tribal/Sniperatic w/e you call yourself now you're attempting to revive a game that can't be revived. This game never will gain popularity it is far too old, however, there is a jk4 coming out check lucas arts forums. This will be awesome for all the old jk2/jk3 players.
quote ] 
jk4 fake.
cs 1.6 old game and most popular, problem is not in game, but in community and support of lucasarts.
quote ] 
the tool wrote:
cs 1.6 old game and most popular

not sure if serious ...
quote ] 
most popular nowadays might be League of Legend but nvm.

This is not supposed to be a '' solution '' to get JKA more popular or active.

JPS is just an event where everyteams try their best to get first and play in a big cup.

This is the way we have fun on this game. 32 teams joined and no one seems unhappy. So If you guys ain't happy (zYne tool etc ..) then just play games you're talking about. And I guess it is useless to post here again.
quote ] 
zYne wrote:
there is a jk4 coming out check lucas arts forums. This will be awesome for all the old jk2/jk3 players.

Wheeeeeeeeeeere
quote ] 
Guess there's a faint chance of some kind of FPS similar to Jedi Knight but it could just be some Republic Commando or Battlefront so yeah
quote ] 
I too have heard a rumor of a StarWars game coming... Nothing has been confirmed over what type it will be though. I honestly don't see it being a JK2/JKA type... They want to target a big market, let's face it, JKA wasn't BIG from the start.
quote ] 
All I know is that they licensed the UT3-engine for a new sw-game
quote ] 
battlefront 3 has been canceled *official*
quote ] 
afiNity wrote:
All I know is that they licensed the UT3-engine for a new sw-game

http://www.lucasarts.com/company/release/news20110426.html
quote ] 
zYne wrote:
Tribal/Sniperatic w/e you call yourself now you're attempting to revive a game that can't be revived. This game never will gain popularity it is far too old, however, there is a jk4 coming out check lucas arts forums. This will be awesome for all the old jk2/jk3 players.

This comment was about as useful as a horse with no legs.  If you don't care about trying to keep this game as active as possible for as long as possible, i'm not quite sure why you're here.

I can't imagine the whole community being happy even if JKA does go out with a so called "bang".  If you still play this game, its because you're interested in playing it, not because you're being forced.

-- 
quote ] 
previous   1  -  25   next

• 5.413 Users Online
  • 4.883.860 Registered Users
  • 2.134.370 Active Users
  • 1.033.720 Teams Total
  • 1.504 Matches Yesterday
  • 22.259.900 Matches Total
  • More stats
Searchtags