|
previous  1-25 ]26-50 ]51-75 ]  next
Players searching clan

Author Posting
If you're looking for a new Clan or Team, please use this topic for it.
quote ] 
Hey guys,

i am currently looking for a good Team to play the weekly cups with.
My main role is support.
I played the Infinite Crisis Gamescom Tournament for nfaculty and won it with my Team last summer. Unfortunatly they stopped playing the game emoticon-sad.

So if you are searching for a support write me a message on ESL.
quote ] 
Morning,

I'm looking for a fun team to play cups with, both weekly and/or monthly. I had a plan to do this with friends but they bailed on me. My best role is assasin but I am also decent as an enforcer. Carry would be my worst role. Anyways, if you are searching for someone, write me a note on ESL.

Cheers.
quote ] 
Hey Whats up guys!

Hi im known as aXiomm in Infinite crisis, im looking for a team to do the cups, my best roles are Jungle and PD champs and i can also play the ad carry position, if you are looking for any players in that role please shoot me a message on ESL or add me on IC: axiomm.

thank you for your time!
quote ] 
Hey Whats up guys!

Hi im known as aXiomm in Infinite crisis, im looking for a team to do the cups, my best roles are Jungle and PD champs and i can also play the ad carry position, if you are looking for any players in that role please shoot me a message on ESL or add me on IC: axiomm.

thank you for your time!
quote ] 
Hii im looking for a team to play IC, my worst role is carry but i can learn if i have a good master. i can play everything my. add me if you wanna play xGenesis
quote ] 
looking for good team pref adc or supp !

ingame name: PaschaGG
quote ] 
looking for 1 more for IC team-dignitas must have good english  and has at least played the game emoticon-smile
quote ] 
Hi Guys, Im looking for a team and my main role is carry. Looking for team. Ready to play training game to show im serious.
quote ] 
Hi im known as NRG in Infinite crisis, im looking for a team who to play with in cups and train ... my best roles are ad and pd, if you are looking for any players in that role please write me a message in IC id:NRG216

thank you for your time!
quote ] 
Hey guys!

Hi im known as Cassiuls in Infinite crisis, im looking for a team to do the cups, i can play all roles and all champions , if you are crating a new team, please send me a message on EsL or add me on IC: cassiuls
quote ] 
Im looking for a team and the roles that i know to play well are adc and supp but i can play jungler too.
IC: macacos
quote ] 
Hi im know as rafaaa in IC. Im looking for a european team. My roles is jungler and top. Add me in IC: rafaaa
quote ] 
Hi guys! My Name's Sander "Joekel" Dubbeld. I'm a 22 year old player from the Netherlands that speaks fluent English. I'm a Platinum player in League of Legends (EUW) maining top lane, but equally good at marksman & support.

I'd love to play on a tryhard team, get better and win all the possible prizes. I am a laid back player always in for a joke, but when shit gets serious I can keep my cool and focus.

Contact me on skype @ sander.dub for the quickest response emoticon-grin.
quote ] 
I'm looking for a team. I stream somewhat regularly and love to play IC. I mainly play jungle, but I play lots of GLB and Cyborg nowadays too.
Write here, or add me in game, my nick is barveyhirdman.

I'm usually online on weeknights from around 8-9 to midnight CET and as much as I can on weekend.
quote ] 
Hey guys,

I'm VGlenn from Vengeance eSports EU. Our team is in the need of an adc player thats skilled enough to play on a proffesional lvl. Our team is sponsored by Vengeance eSports. If you are intrested add me in game VcE_RealVGlenn or on skype glenn.vandewal1
quote ] 
looking for a team...

i speak english well and am a teamplayer. i dont have xp on high level in moba , however i did like 2k h on LoL on and off and mmy undertsanding of moba concept is good. i just never tried to learn a game in detail.

Also was master league sc2 player, so i have mechanics in similar ,yet more intense environment . I do however have plenty competitive exp and playin tours is no big deal... i have it together

most importantly im willing to learn and would like to have some ppl to play with and progress together.

i cant rlly estimate how good i play .
Only thing i can say- so far this mmatchmaking was not too challanging
quote ] 
Hi im know as rafaaa in IC. Im looking for a european team. My roles is jungler ,top and adc. Add me in IC: rafaaa
quote ] 
i play on eu and i search for a team 2 my email : wtdniels@hotmail.com and IGN cutipie
quote ] 
Looking for a german team (My role is support) for more information just write a pm or add me in steam under: 4p0c4lyps3lol , Xfire: deuxis25 or Ingame: snestry
quote ] 
Hi guys. I'm looking for a team since I'd really love to participate in ESL and in competitive gaming. I have 4 years of experience in League of Legends (maining adc there) and I just started learning how to play Infinite Crisis. I'm not saying I'm a pro but I'm pretty sure i can play it decently and I'm willing to improve. I can speak English on pretty much a native level. Right now I mostly play jungle (AWW, Gaslight CW and Shazzam) but I could learn any other role quickly. The hardest for me would be ADC since the mechanics in IC are too different from LOL and it would take some time to get used to it. Please contact me with a pm or in game: MrFishLover emoticon-grin
quote ] 
Hey guys, I am looking for a team to participate in ESL. I speak fluent English and French. I am comfortable with multiple roles (Shazam/aWW jungle; Joker; Batman; GL; Harley; Gasjoker amongst my best) and am ready to adapt to the needs of a team and team comp. I can follow directions, communicate effectively and I am ready to use any voice chat. What's more, my hours are fairly flexible as a student so I can accomodate team practices and scrims easily and reliably. I also regularly stream and play on the NA servers via twitch.tv/thal92 if you want to check some of my gameplay. My IGN is Dage. Please do not hesitate to contact me on this website, on my twitch or ingame.
quote ] 
Hey guys!

Hi im known as Xander 1996 in Infinite crisis, im looking for a team to do the cups, i can play all roles and all champions ,  if you are crating a new team, please send me a message on EsL or add me on IC: Zopasuslika
quote ] 
Hey guys!

I am looking for team , contact: xfire: xtremtomi.
quote ] 
Its hard to judge skills right now.
Im a Diamond LoL player when it comes to Moba Skills.
Im looking for a Team for the Weekly Cup this weekend.
Write me at Esl if your interested.
Im mannered and a Tryhard when it comes to professionel gaming.
I am from germany.
quote ] 
previous   1  -  25   next

• 2.087 Users Online
  • 4.934.610 Registered Users
  • 2.151.500 Active Users
  • 1.039.970 Teams Total
  • 2.049 Matches Yesterday
  • 22.322.900 Matches Total
  • More stats
Searchtags

Electronic Sports League rendertime: 1.1s (not_cached) host: eslphp22