Screenshots with ESL Wire
#1 | 19/01/12 22:25
// ESL Admin Team
|1. Download and install ESL Wire: http://www.esl.eu/eu/wire/
2. Run ESL Wire and login using your ESL account and password
3. Configure ESL Wire
- Options - Options_1
- General - Auto reconnect should be checked Options_2
- Match media - Set the folder where all screenshots will be saved Options_3
4. Play - Add game - "Browser based" - "Haxball" Add_Haxball
5. This is the most important step, which should be repeated before each match
- Play - Right click on Haxball or an open match - Launch Game - "Time + Date in Screenshots" must be checked - Start Launch_1 Launch_2
A new Haxball tab is launched in your browser. It can be closed if you already had one opened. All screenshots taken with ESL Wire (Shift+PrintScreen by default) will now show the ESL clock in the top right corner.
6. After the match is finished, you can upload screenshots and replays straight from ESL Wire
- Play - Right click on the match - Upload match media - Add file - Select your screenshots and the .zip archive containing the replays - Upload - Close Upload_1 Upload_2
You will then be directed to the match setup page, where you can enter the result.
7. That's it! Remember to repeat step 5 before each match.