|
previous  1-25 ]26-50 ]  next
General Game Rules and Server List
 
Author Posting
Each tournament has its own rules which you have to follow, but besides each tournament's rules, there are other rules that you must follow as well.
These rules are static and will never change throughout our SA-MP ESL competitions.
So basically you have 3 sets of rules to follow all together: ESL Rules, General Game Rules, and Tournament rules listed on each tournament page.


Here follows the general game rules:

- Checkpoint has 25 seconds.

- Round time is 8 minutes.

- Ping limit is 150ms.

- FPS limit is 25 < allowed < 50

- C-bug and quick-switch is allowed, nothing else.

- Car-killing, car-ramming and vehicle-bombing is not allowed.

- Spectating is disabled.

- Team substitutes can't stay in the server during a match.

- Substitutions may only be done while in the lobby.

- Screenshots of the final results should be manually taken by at least one member of each team through Wire client. (Default key: Shift + Print)

- All the matches must be done in the ESL SA-MP servers (see the server list below).

- It is not allowed to pause on a checkpoint.

- If someone has a timeout, he will have 5 minutes to return to the server before the round gets resumed. Players that abuse this pause-time will be punished.

- No mods or hacks of any kind are allowed.


Servers

At the moment Very Games and KINGJ are sponsoring and providing us with servers for our ESL Europe SA-MP section.
All the matches should only be played in the servers listed below:

__________________________________________________

HostName: |[KINGJ.net] ESL Europe Server #1 [UK]|
Address:  78.129.221.58:7811
Password: esleu1
__________________________________________________

HostName: |[KINGJ.net] ESL Europe Server #2 [NL]|
Address:  85.17.233.194:7796
Password: esleu2
__________________________________________________

HostName: |[KINGJ.net] ESL Europe Server #3 [FR]|
Address:  91.121.97.26:7780
Password: esleu3
__________________________________________________

HostName: |[KING.net] ESL Europe VERSUS Server 4 [UK]|
Address:  78.129.221.58:7802
Password: esleu4
__________________________________________________

HostName: |[KING.net] ESL Europe VERSUS Server 5 [UK]|
Address:  78.129.221.58:7792
Password: esleu5
__________________________________________________

HostName: |[KING.net] ESL Europe Ladder/Cup Server 6 [NL]|
Address:  85.17.233.194:7802
Password: esleu6
__________________________________________________

HostName: |[KING.net] ESL Europe Ladder/Cup Server 7 [FR]|
Address:  91.121.97.26:7783
Password: esleu7
__________________________________________________

HostName: | ESL Europe VERSUS Server 8 [GER]|
Address:  178.238.227.152:7783
Password: esleu8
__________________________________________________

HostName: |[ESL] ESL Europe SUMMER CUP 1v1 Server 9 [GER]
Address:  85.114.157.212:7777
Password: esleu9
__________________________________________________

HostName: |[ESL] ESL Europe SUMMER CUP 1v1 Server 10 [GER]
Address:  85.114.155.148:7777
Password: esleu10
__________________________________________________

HostName: |[ESL] ESL Europe SUMMER CUP 1v1 Server 11 [GER]
Address:  85.114.156.112:7777
Password: esleu11
__________________________________________________

HostName: |[KINGJ.net] ESL Europe Server #12 [FR]|
Address:  91.121.97.26:7780
Password: esleu12
__________________________________________________

HostName: |[ESL] ESL Europe VERSUS Server 13 [GER]
Address:  77.111.224.62:27015
Password: esleu13
__________________________________________________

HostName: |[ESL] ESL Europe VERSUS Server 14 [FR]
Address:  194.105.152.43:27015
Password: esleu14
edited by moderator   
quote ] 
8 minutes? Far too short, the majority of clans in A/D play with a timelimit longer than that.

Why can't substitutes stay and watch? What is the problem with that? Oh yeah I forgot, they have to put in a certain amount of stupid rules
quote ] 
8 minutes is more than enough for each round as spawns aren't far from the base so you won't waste much time travelling. Plus this reinforces the idea of attack and defend with more tactics and strategies than simply a camping game to see who dies first.

Substitutes can't stay and watch because the servers only have 12 slots plus spectating is disabled so substitutes will only be occupying space unecessarily.
If you ask why is spectating disabled: so that avoids dead people or outsiders from alerting their mates things like "hey behind you" as you can move the camera around the player.
People will be able to watch matches if there's a streaming.

The rules aren't meant to be stupid. They are made to ensure fairplay for everyone.
quote ] 
I have to agree that 8 minutes is fine, there shouldn't be any waiting or camping and searching whole map where defenders could be hidden, it would be just lame.
quote ] 
8 minutes is just fucking cool.
Make attackers lose time when you're defending is skill emoticon-smile
quote ] 
Hello. We are done testing the servers and the game-mode, therefore we will publish the server passwords so that you can start doing your matches.
Keep in mind the servers should not be used to do the common "TCWs". These should only be used to perform matches.
If you wish to do TCWs with the gamemode, we will add a download link on this page, together with the 0.3d RC2 server pack.

UK Server password: esleu1
NL Server password: esleu2
FR Server password: esleu3

Remember to not interrupt matches that are currently being played. Players should be polite on this aspect.
If a server is busy at the time of your match pick another.
Shall someone be causing trouble by not leaving the server when you want to perform a match, please let us know via Support Ticket or XFIRE contact in case we are online and we will take action.
We count with your total fairplay.

To start the bases both teams must get their 5 players and then everyone must type /ready in order for each base to be started. The referee team is locked so you don't have to worry about it. If you experience any problems let us know. Enjoy! emoticon-grin


Best Regards,
Al Pacino
quote ] 
Al_Pacino wrote:
Hello. We are done testing the servers and the game-mode, therefore we will publish the server passwords so that you can start doing your matches.
Keep in mind the servers should not be used to do the common "TCWs". These should only be used to perform matches.
If you wish to do TCWs with the gamemode, we will add a download link on this page, together with the 0.3d RC2 server pack.

UK Server password: esleu1
NL Server password: esleu2
FR Server password: esleu3

Remember to not interrupt matches that are currently being played. Players should be polite on this aspect.
If a server is busy at the time of your match pick another.
Shall someone be causing trouble by not leaving the server when you want to perform a match, please let us know via Support Ticket or XFIRE contact in case we are online and we will take action.
We count with your total fairplay.

To start the bases both teams must get their 5 players and then everyone must type /ready in order for each base to be started. The referee team is locked so you don't have to worry about it. If you experience any problems let us know. Enjoy! emoticon-grin


Best Regards,
Al Pacino


Can you remove the kick for PacketLoss? :S
Add "kick for ping > 150"
quote ] 
Aeco wrote:
Can you remove the kick for PacketLoss? :S
Add "kick for ping > 150"

Ping is not a guaranty of lag, but with "kick for PacketLoss" you can be sure the gameplay will be fair.
quote ] 
QWERT wrote:
Ping is not a guaranty of lag, but with "kick for PacketLoss" you can be sure the gameplay will be fair.

But for example,me,I lose packet but the difference is 60<x<100 :S
quote ] 
There is a slight problem on the packetloss kicker which will be solved once the new gamemode gets introduced.
This will reduce drastically the packetloss kicks without raising the limit.
quote ] 
Al_Pacino wrote:
There is a slight problem on the packetloss kicker which will be solved once the new gamemode gets introduced.
This will reduce drastically the packetloss kicks without raising the limit.

Thanks a lot!
quote ] 
General Server Changes:

Servers are now 0.3e.
Gamemode upgraded.
Packetloss kicker issue fixed.
Maximum FPS increased to 80 (might be raised in the future).


Changes for VERSUS servers:

Maximum Ping Limit: 500ms
Maximum Packetloss: 10%
Rounds: 5


The 3 ESL servers are now prepared for VERSUS matches only. A 4th server will be announced soon.
quote ] 
10 % packetloss is incredibly much. It should be limited at 5 %, maximum. Having 10 % packetloss means the other player basically is playing on another server.
quote ] 
Servers are having some problems we are trying to fix it.

Thanks for your time

-- 
Winning is everything !!
quote ] 
Camarero wrote:
10 % packetloss is incredibly much. It should be limited at 5 %, maximum. Having 10 % packetloss means the other player basically is playing on another server.

I've 8% of packetloss (somedays 10% and this is the maximum) but i 've ever 50 pingemoticon-suprisenly one second i've 90 or 100 of lag than i can't play? emoticon-sad
I don't lag!
quote ] 
We had to make it 10% for the VERSUS servers since we will have people from outside Europe playing, and fiber optic isn't worldwide yet.

Update: A fix was applied on the servers. Random lag and crashing shouldn't happen anymore.
quote ] 
I don't understand one thing: why max fps are 80 and not 100?
quote ] 
Al_Pacino wrote:
We had to make it 10% for the VERSUS servers since we will have people from outside Europe playing, and fiber optic isn't worldwide yet.

Update: A fix was applied on the servers. Random lag and crashing shouldn't happen anymore.

There are random lag and crashing now.
quote ] 
New server:

| ESL Europe VERSUS Server 5 [GER]|
178.238.227.152:7783
Password: esleu5
quote ] 
Al_Pacino wrote:
New server:

| ESL Europe VERSUS Server 5 [GER]|
178.238.227.152:7783
Password: esleu5



Nice, more one emoticon-grin

Server 4 is not listed here.

So

HostName: [[KINGJ.net] ESL Europe VERSUS Server 4 [UK]|
Address: 78.129.221.58:7802
Players: 8 / 15
Ping: 73
Mode: Home - 0 / Away - 0
Map: Base: 39 [03:28]

Greetings
Vitor Mondim
quote ] 
Server #4 and #5 will soon be added to the RULES list in Versus mode so that everybody can find both the server IPs and passwords easely.

Keep in mind that if you have accidentaly removed any ESL Versus server from your SA:MP favorites list, you may find the IPs anytime - just click the RULES button in PLAY VS. > San Andreas Multiplayer.

-- 
Contact me on Xfire - iker29th
quote ] 
Ok heres the complete list of new servers:

HostName: [[KINGJ.net] ESL Europe VERSUS Server 5 [UK]|
Address:  78.129.221.58:7792

HostName: [[KINGJ.net] ESL Europe VERSUS Server 6 [NL]|
Address:  85.17.233.194:7802

HostName: [[KINGJ.net] ESL Europe VERSUS Server 7 [FR]|
Address:  91.121.97.26:7783

HostName: | ESL Europe VERSUS Server 8 [GER]|
Address:  178.238.227.152:7783
quote ] 
Very nice.
quote ] 
Seems legit to me.
quote ] 
Excellent. Thanks.
quote ] 
previous   1  -  25   next

Reply

 
  • 3.194 Users Online
  • 4.795.150 Registered Users
  • 2.094.440 Active Users
  • 1.020.890 Teams Total
  • 2.014 Matches Yesterday
  • 22.109.100 Matches Total
  • More stats
Searchtags

Electronic Sports League rendertime: 0.51s (not_cached) host: eslphp7