|
  Games
Top Games   Battlefield 4   Call of Duty 4   Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare   Counter-Strike   Counter-Strike: Global Offensive   Counter-Strike: Source   FIFA 15   League of Legends   StarCraft II   World of Tanks Featured Games   Infinite Crisis   S.K.I.L.L. – Special Force 2   Nosgoth PC Games   PC Games A-C   PC Games D-J   PC Games K-Q   PC Games R-Z More   Free Games   Classic & New Games   Consoles Games   Call of Duty Portal   Gamecharts
  Play   Pro Gaming   ESL TV   Shop  
HELP PLS! Esl wire bug

Author Posting
When i wnat to play a match on esl wire my start button on eslwire doesn't work .  My start button is gray and i can't click on start
quote ] 
i have a same problem!!Any idea ??pls help me!
quote ] 
Is the game detected by ESL Wire? If not, try adding it manually. Also, make sure that the "anti-cheat" box is ticked.

-- 
:: COD:BO2 MLA :: War Rock MLA :: VERSUS :: Wire Support :: Cup Squad :: GFX ::
quote ] 
How i can change my anti-cheat box to make it ticked????
quote ] 
hello..... A strage thing happens with me...i start game with wire anti-cheat ,press start and game open...so when i finish the match the transmition data dont shows up! why?? AND NOW,i got 1 day banned and -30 points...thats unfair because its problem of wire not mine

pls i have matchs to pplay today but i cant..HELP ME
 do something
thank you
quote ] 
i never play witout wire anti-cheat--....
quote ] 
@JOLLEG: If you have an open match, and the game is added to ESL Wire, the anti-cheat box should be ticked automatically.

@chucky: Did you already try running ESL Wire as administrator?

-- 
ESL Master League Admin
quote ] 
yes as always..loool.....this happens with a 2 friends of mine to...but its unfair banned someone without any fault,.... serious...wire problems not mine!!! unfair!! i play all days on esl!!all days ,30 days 12 mouth, 364 days..emoticon-grin
and you guys are there to help... and now? i got -30 and banned for 1 day..  lol? why? im not lier..telling the truth but without solution..ty btw..its useless come to forum..or any place else...
quote ] 

• 4.994 Users Online
  • 4.935.750 Registered Users
  • 2.151.800 Active Users
  • 1.040.140 Teams Total
  • 1.849 Matches Yesterday
  • 22.326.400 Matches Total
  • More stats
Searchtags

Electronic Sports League rendertime: 0.42s (not_cached) host: eslphp1