|
  Games
Top Games   Battlefield 4   Call of Duty 4   Call of Duty: Ghosts   Counter-Strike   Counter-Strike: Global Offensive   Counter-Strike: Source   FIFA 14   League of Legends   StarCraft II   World of Tanks Featured Games   Infinite Crisis   S.K.I.L.L. – Special Force 2 PC Games   PC Games A-C   PC Games D-J   PC Games K-Q   PC Games R-Z More   Free Games   Classic & New Games   Consoles Games   Call of Duty Portal   Gamecharts
  Play   Pro Gaming   ESL TV   Shop  
esl wire problem

Author Posting
Greetins,esl admins.
I have an issue with the wire anti-cheat.After the last update of the steam,and the wire,i dont have linesman.I mean,i have log in,i start the game normally but when i quit,the esl-wire icon dissapear without even an error,and there is no linesman.Please help,because all the matches have been deleted for that.I start the wire but than i'ts go wrong.Thank you,i am waiting for your answer.
quote ] 
Nobody helps you. ESL admins dont care about esl wire. They have already many players so few ppl with trouble dont interest anyone on this league.

I already wait 

14 days     S     ESL Wire Anti-Cheat Stopp..      Supports Wire Support

Only hope is this, maybe next update fix it.
quote ] 
Would be nice if some of the ESL/eu admins answered to this topic.
quote ] 
ye i know they do not help. some of them are even immature and give pps out for fun. wdf is wrong with all of them?

http://www.esl.eu/de/#/eu/foru...0381/?lastvisit=1333998846

this topic shows how safe esl is. kinda funny.
quote ] 

• 4.716 Users Online
  • 4.758.290 Registered Users
  • 2.079.050 Active Users
  • 1.015.760 Teams Total
  • 2.388 Matches Yesterday
  • 22.037.000 Matches Total
  • More stats
Searchtags

Electronic Sports League rendertime: 0.49s (not_cached) host: eslphp13