|
  Games
Top Games   Battlefield 4   Call of Duty 4   Call of Duty: Ghosts   Counter-Strike   Counter-Strike: Global Offensive   Counter-Strike: Source   FIFA 14   League of Legends   StarCraft II   World of Tanks Featured Games   Infinite Crisis   S.K.I.L.L. – Special Force 2 PC Games   PC Games A-C   PC Games D-J   PC Games K-Q   PC Games R-Z More   Free Games   Classic & New Games   Consoles Games   Call of Duty Portal   Gamecharts
  Play   Pro Gaming   ESL TV   Shop  
Can't sync WCG with other projects

Author Posting
I already sync rosetta with other projects and i tried to sync WCG with the other projects and i didnt success. i didnt get the same crossID.

Some one can help ?

Regards,
Mário SUKWi Rocha

-- 
sUkwi #phantoms www.PHANTOMS-TEAM.com
quote ] 
Do you have exactly the same email-adress at WCG?
The email-adress at WCG is case-sensitive, against all other projects.

That means, if you enter "ABC@gmx.de" at rosetta, rosetta will save this adress as "abc@gmx.de".
WCG would save "ABC@gmx.de" as "ABC@gmx.de".

But the crossproject-ID will only sync, if the email-adress of the projects is exactly the same. And "ABC@gmx.de" is not "abc@gmx.de"...

So please check if you have captial letters in your email-adress at WCG.

-- 
Niveau ist keine Handcréme...
quote ] 
Ohh sh*** thats why i can't, i think that WCG have a other email, i go check now,

TY mate

Edit: i have changed the emails and now changed the other two Pj.ID's too the same i have on WCG lol, now i have to change on my ESL profile :s

Regards,
Mário SUKWi Rocha

ps: Ty mate

-- 
sUkwi #phantoms www.PHANTOMS-TEAM.com
quote ] 

• 2.165 Users Online
  • 4.614.000 Registered Users
  • 2.019.240 Active Users
  • 994.327 Teams Total
  • 3.867 Matches Yesterday
  • 21.642.500 Matches Total