|
  Games
Top Games   Battlefield 4   Call of Duty 4   Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare   Counter-Strike   Counter-Strike: Global Offensive   Counter-Strike: Source   FIFA 15   League of Legends   StarCraft II   World of Tanks Featured Games   Infinite Crisis   S.K.I.L.L. – Special Force 2   Nosgoth PC Games   PC Games A-C   PC Games D-J   PC Games K-Q   PC Games R-Z More   Free Games   Classic & New Games   Consoles Games   Call of Duty Portal   Gamecharts
  Play   Pro Gaming   ESL TV   Shop  
Help me please :D

Author Posting
I don´t understand the 5th step. I have done the previus steps, but I don´t understand what I need to do at 5th step.
http://www.esl.eu/eu/forum/139/5397/432494/?lastvisit=
quote ] 
For which projects do you have created an account?
The 5th point just means that you should crunch the project that is announced at the moment.
This is at the moment yoyo@Home:
http://www.esl.eu/de/boinc (as you can see on the right side in the list)
If you havent created an yoyo@Home account yet, do it and let only this project calculate Workunits --> Point 5 succesfully done.

-- 
If you like you do and if you dont then you boo
quote ] 
What´s the meaning of "crunch" ??

I have created for World Comunity Grid... my name is "Fanatics! Max", and Aqua ... but i set off Aqua.

I think i have done all the steps... Please confirm me if it´s correct... Ty ^^
quote ] 
Can you please post your WCG-account? I haven't found you on Boincstats, but that can be a problem of time. If your in the right team and have put the right Cross project ID in your ESL sheet and you have cruched a Workunit ("to crunch"= to calculate a Workunit, so "Cruncher" are just the people who take part in the BOINC-World) it will appear in your ESL-Sheet. If it doesn't appear in the next two days you know something has gone wrong, but just wait till then.

-- 
If you like you do and if you dont then you boo
quote ] 
My WCG-account is: Fanatics! Max, and I am in the team where the instructions says. I think it´s all ok... But in my ESL profile it doesn´t appear.
quote ] 

• 5.334 Users Online
  • 4.929.130 Registered Users
  • 2.150.040 Active Users
  • 1.038.970 Teams Total
  • 1.652 Matches Yesterday
  • 22.314.500 Matches Total
  • More stats
Searchtags

Electronic Sports League rendertime: 0.44s (not_cached) host: eslphp3