|
  Games
Top Games   Battlefield 4   Call of Duty 4   Call of Duty: Ghosts   Counter-Strike   Counter-Strike: Global Offensive   Counter-Strike: Source   FIFA 14   League of Legends   StarCraft II   World of Tanks Featured Games   Infinite Crisis   S.K.I.L.L. – Special Force 2 PC Games   PC Games A-C   PC Games D-J   PC Games K-Q   PC Games R-Z More   Free Games   Classic & New Games   Consoles Games   Call of Duty Portal   Gamecharts
  Play   Pro Gaming   ESL TV   Shop  
Fifa12 PC Virtual Pro Club Ladder

Author Posting
Fifa12 as a game is already part of the ESL, so i think it meets all the requirements.

Platform ofcourse is the PC.

Fifa12 Virtual Pro Clubs is a fun gamemode, it has far over 1500 teams on the world rankings and i really think a simple ESL ladder would be very nice in many regards.

Teams of at least 5 players would be enough, also cup´s would be awesome if they would be 11vs11 gamemode´s only.

If the lack of admins would be an issue then i am also pretty sure that with new and active players there will be several potential admins among them.

So, ESL Head´s - what do you think?

-- 
booya
quote ] 
push!
quote ] 
I totally agree. Would be a great replacement of 5v5 head2head mode.
Also if it would be possible to have fixed amount of players (full squads, 11players each side) it would be a ladder worth looking for, especially when in-game ranking is so limited.
quote ] 
It could be great!

I agree!
quote ] 
muito bom acho que sim  empurrem
quote ] 
I thing that the only rules could be the following:
1. At least 3 players from each side, max 11 players each side, and
2. No player can choose the ANY option, each one to have a real position.
I think that all the players who like Virtual Pro mode have their accomplishment stats close to 100%, the game is out from 30th of September 2011.
If a ladder like this becomes true I believe that would be very intense and challenging.
quote ] 
el_arantis wrote:
I thing that the only rules could be the following:
1. At least 3 players from each side, max 11 players each side, and
2. No player can choose the ANY option, each one to have a real position.
I think that all the players who like Virtual Pro mode have their accomplishment stats close to 100%, the game is out from 30th of September 2011.
If a ladder like this becomes true I believe that would be very intense and challenging.

WTF? No player can choose ANY?¿ This is no skill, CPU control the team lol....

The PS3/XBox360 have a competition like this for Countrys (http://www.ifvpa.com), they have the correcti rules for this mode ;)
quote ] 
Dudes take a look on this 3d!
http://www.esl.eu/eu/fifa12/fo.../26198/1019010/?lastvisit=

We have yet organized our league for our country!

If you do the same we will able to play something like Uefa Champions League or World Cup!

You need just 10/12 teams for each country!

For any further information i'm at you complete disposal!!!
quote ] 

• 1.918 Users Online
  • 4.819.750 Registered Users
  • 2.103.610 Active Users
  • 1.024.560 Teams Total
  • 3.865 Matches Yesterday
  • 22.154.300 Matches Total
  • More stats
Searchtags

Electronic Sports League rendertime: 0.54s (not_cached) host: eslphp17