|
  Games
Top Games   Battlefield 4   Call of Duty 4   Call of Duty: Ghosts   Counter-Strike   Counter-Strike: Global Offensive   Counter-Strike: Source   FIFA 15   League of Legends   StarCraft II   World of Tanks Featured Games   Infinite Crisis   S.K.I.L.L. – Special Force 2 PC Games   PC Games A-C   PC Games D-J   PC Games K-Q   PC Games R-Z More   Free Games   Classic & New Games   Consoles Games   Call of Duty Portal   Gamecharts
  Play   Pro Gaming   ESL TV   Shop  
USA Players on Europe games..

Author Posting
USA Players on Europe games..

What are they doing here?
It's very annoying to play against people with such a time difference + ping difference.. Can't they be banned from ESL Europe?
quote ] 
International players are by default welcome in the European section unless the admins of the game section decide otherwise. Generally they should be expected to accept playing at European times on European servers.

-- 
ESL Community Manager :: therogue.org.uk
quote ] 
On WarRock we have to play on International server which is lagging due the high ammount of not European players, could there be a change in the WarRock rules?
quote ] 
Think of trackmania, a game that is only international, and no lagg.
That's why there is international players on esl.eu. ;)
quote ] 
redfog wrote:
Think of trackmania, a game that is only international, and no lagg.
That's why there is international players on esl.eu. ;)

No, there is no lagg because the Trackmania game is coded nice and carefull, warrock is a lagging game which get even worse then..
quote ] 
You could try asking in the War Rock forum, http://www.esl.eu/eu/warrock/forum

-- 
ESL Community Manager :: therogue.org.uk
quote ] 
It depend on wether hits are registered client side or server side..
in bf3 they are client side so an american in europe has a half second advantage and is much better off. other games having a high ping is a disadvantage..
quote ] 
Ye but in WarRock case it's bit trickier.
WarRock is p2p. Basically, since mid of 2011, which is when the Americans got a permission to play WarRock in ESL, many players left ESL because of ping problems. Since this time WarRock section has no clear rules about what lagg is and when it is. Players with a 200+ ping still pretend it's normal and admins pretend it's normal too. Eventhough at the beginning of 2011 a 150 - 180 ping was already a extreme boundary and you got penalized for unfair behaviour.
Because the Americans are allowed to have pings over 300, admins lose the overview and let Europeans with 300+ pings still get through.

So for me all the reasons to play ESL and not only stick with public, got lost. The Americans also get 'Americans only' cup, so why do we, EU players, not get our own? I mean we basically have to be the 'second citizines' now and watch getting disadvantages in many ways.

And about the time, it is not like they have to look at our times. Sometimes players or teams get penalized for not being able to accept a mandatory challenge at 2 / 3 o clock CET.

And talking in the forums about it just has started. http://www.esl.eu/de/#/eu/warr...4232/?lastvisit=1332006602 But talking to the admins is already a longer process. I can't even remember when players started to tell admins to update the rules. It must have been 2-3 years ago and still no change, except rule 4.4.2. One little passage with a definition that can actually be used as 'General Lag rule'.

Can you please sort this out? My solutions would be to give the NA players their own little section, and maybe 1 ladder for all together. But bring the old ladders back and see how many players are already shouting for help and nobody listens.
quote ] 

• 2.398 Users Online
  • 4.863.170 Registered Users
  • 2.121.280 Active Users
  • 1.032.000 Teams Total
  • 1.994 Matches Yesterday
  • 22.238.500 Matches Total
  • More stats
Searchtags

Electronic Sports League rendertime: 0.55s (not_cached) host: eslphp13