EMS X CSS: Qualification Round 1 & The Participants
Yesterday we have already announced the qualified teams for the upcoming tenth season of the ESL Major Series in Counter-Strike: Source. Today we will give you some details about the first qualification round. For information keep reading on!
The following teams are qualified into the different stages due to their result in the last EMS season or their national qualifiers :
Qualification Round 1
nEophyte.ROCCAT vs Faith
Team IMEX vs Five Warriors
TheyKickAss vs BEASTS
INCENTIVE.EMS vs no.name
MGLess vs Make Som3 Noise!
aU.css vs Vengaboys
Rasta.Xd EMS vs whatsup.EMS
EYES ON U - CS:S EMS vs A.C. Born Elite Humans
Team maaischguet vs VELAT.GG
Orion eSports EMS vs NOM-Gaming CSS
FRAGMASTERS SAPPHIRE.EMS vs MyrmidonI
OBEY.CSGO vs Team SKillGates
Teams RequirementsAll ESL Major Series teams must comply to the following:
- Have a suitable team name
- Have a suitable team logo
- Have a dedicated team account that is not active in any other ESL leagues, ladders or cups unless EMS past seasons or qualifiers.
- Have no inactive/honorary members listed
Players RequirementsAll ESL Major Series players must comply to the following:
- Have their full name entered and made public
- Have a suitable photo uploaded
- Have their country set and made public
- Have their nationality set and made public
- Have their birth date entered and made public
- Have their necessary gameaccounts entered
Also no participant can play for more than one organization at the same time in any ESL Major Series, Intel Extreme Masters, ESL Pro Series, or ESL Amateur Series. Every participant in the EMS must be at least 16 years of age, unless a higher age is required as specifically stated in the rules for that game.
Teams in Qualification Round 1 play a match against 1 other team in their round. The winners go through to Qualification Round 2 to play against a team from that round. The winners go through to Qualification Round 3 to play against a team from that round. Finally the winners are qualified for the ESL Major Series Groupstage.
A Qualification match is best of 3 map, first to 16 rounds. In the event of a tie, overtime will be MR5 with 10k startmoney for the first round of each half. The use of ESL Wire is compulsory!
To decide which maps are played in a ESL Major Series BO3 match, a veto system is used. Both teams alternatively remove or choose one map from the pool:
- the left team begins to eliminate the first map
- the right team eliminates second map
- the right team picks his map
- the left team picks his map
- the match starts with the last one
- the second map will be the one chosen by the looser
- the last one will be played then if necessary.
Qualifying Round 1: NOW - 1st April
Stay Up To Date
You can inform yourself anytime about what is happening on the EMS Mainpage. You can inform yourself about everything: News, upcoming matches and the current rankings. All of this on one page, so bookmark it!
Become a Fan of CS:S Europe and get all News on Facebook
Good luck to all our participants and don't forget to idle in #esl.ems!
Your Admin Team
banaz, Thursday, 22/03/12 19:33
No comments yet.
- info write comment not allowed