Mapchoice by veto (de_dust2, de_train, de_nuke, de_inferno, de_tuscan, de_season, de_contra)
To decide which maps are played in a match, a veto system is used. Both teams alternatingly remove or choose one map from the pool :
* the left team begins to eliminate the first map
* the right team eliminates the second map
* the left team eliminates the third
* the right team eliminates the fourth
* the left team picks one of the last three maps - this map will be played as first map
* the right team picks one of the last two maps - this map will be played as second map
* the map not picked will be played if both teams won one map
Statement Welcome back to ESL Major Series X and our next game in the playoffs. We have to play against Anexis eSports and hope to win this game to step directly into the final against VERYGAMES. Since Anexis has the same aim for this game, we are facing a trade-off which will end up in a situation where only one team will have the opportunity to face VERYGAMES. We wish all participants good luck and hope for a suspending game for our spectators.
We continue our way in this ems season #10 and we arrive in semi finals where we have to fight versus germans from Alternate that we won in the group stage after a close game. We don't have a lot of practice but as each times, we will do our best to have our ticket for the final.