Mapchoice by veto (de_dust2, de_train, de_nuke, de_inferno, de_tuscan, de_season, de_contra)
To decide which maps are played in a match, a veto system is used. Both teams alternatingly remove or choose one map from the pool :
* the left team begins to eliminate the first map
* the right team eliminates the second map
* the left team eliminates the third
* the right team eliminates the fourth
* the left team picks one of the last three maps - this map will be played as first map
* the right team picks one of the last two maps - this map will be played as second map
* the map not picked will be played if both teams won one map
Statement After finishing first in our group we are really looking forward to the quarter finals. We will face Anexis who surely are one of the best teams in europe. We havent practised much with our new lineup yet but we will try to do some damage and win the game. We are really motivated to go through to the semi finals to face alternate. I wish everyone who is looking a lot fun and gl to our french friends from anexis. See you on monday.
After a close game and our victory against mTw, we have to fight versus germans from Tera-Mindfactory. They have good players like TuGuX who is an awesome player who can make the difference in solo and changes a match quickly. So, we know we must be suspicious. As always we will play at 300 % to get our ticket to the semi final.