|
previous  1-25 ]26-50 ]51-75 ]  next
[Feedback] Ladders

Author Posting
Please let us know of any feedback you have about the DiRT 3 Ladders here, be it negative or positive. Also any suggestions you have or changes you would like to see!
quote ] 
I dont understand why we have no gym ladders it is a new part off the game!
quote ] 
isnt it included in the 1on1 mixed ladder?
quote ] 
I think the banner of our section is very bad..this strechted Ford.
What about a new one?
Ive just tested something.. http://img851.imageshack.us/img851/4830/banner3bs.jpg
Not really better. But if you want me to make a better one.. np, i will try ;)
quote ] 
Svartyr wrote:
I dont understand why we have no gym ladders it is a new part off the game!

Svartyr wrote:
isnt it included in the 1on1 mixed ladder?

This could be possible, because there is no restriction.

I would prefer Gymkhana because i'm one of the best players therein (look worldrecords) and my victory would be sure to 98 %. But many players hate Gymkhana and would be angry about this in a mixed ladder.

Gymkhana is only good for an own ladder/cup with like-minded players who know, what they do.

The best for mixed ladder is only Rally, Trailblazer and Head2Head (time races).
quote ] 
What about DLC Content?

If a player want to drive on Monte Carlo and the other player hasn't bought this track, so it's not possible to play.

With cars it's different, but some DLC cars are better than the default cars. So it would be unfair.

I think the best way is to allow DLC content only if both player want it. This should be agreed before race start.

btw: In the rules is standing only "Bo2", but not the free choice about the track.
quote ] 
Svartyr wrote:
I think the banner of our section is very bad..this strechted Ford.
What about a new one?
Ive just tested something.. http://img851.imageshack.us/img851/4830/banner3bs.jpg
Not really better. But if you want me to make a better one.. np, i will try ;)

i think your banner looks much better emoticon-grin
quote ] 
Hey Takamisakari its me JakitaX nice to see you here!
Takamisakari wrote:

Gymkhana is only good for an own ladder/cup with like-minded players who know, what they do. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The best for mixed ladder is only Rally, Trailblazer and Head2Head (time races).

and Bo2 is sry BULLSHIT 4 a ladder we need Bo3 or we have Draws only in Mixed ladder!

mfg

Gansan
quote ] 
I would prefer a Bo4 (so a draw will be possible, but less than now).
This first 2 races every player choose one track and if a player lost these both, he can choose the 3rd track (and the other player the 4th).

btw: How long did i have to wait for unlock in ladders?
quote ] 
Takamisakari wrote:
I would prefer a Bo4 (so a draw will be possible, but less than now).
This first 2 races every player choose one track and if a player lost these both, he can choose the 3rd track (and the other player the 4th).

btw: How long did i have to wait for unlock in ladders?

max 1 day !
quote ] 
It was about 2 days.

Next question:
What does it mean with "Vehicle Class: Open" (in Rally Ladder)?
Open like every class or the class named "Open"?
quote ] 
rly good question i think they mean the class !
quote ] 
#11 Thanks for the warning. Can be used any rally car.

We apologize for the delay but all applications have been accepted.
quote ] 
My Feedback is positive. I like the idea with draws, too. Ok, it's almost impossible in reality a draw in a rally race but maybe some of the drivers can steel some points of the better driver, if he win a round caused by an accident of his opponent. emoticon-grin

-- 
Stop the world, I wanna' get out.
quote ] 
Sagres wrote:
#11 Thanks for the warning. Can be used any rally car.

We apologize for the delay but all applications have been accepted.

Can you change the text in the rules that it's definite? For example: "Every (You may use any vehicle)".

Another open question from me:
Takamisakari wrote:
What about DLC Content?

If a player want to drive on Monte Carlo and the other player hasn't bought this track, so it's not possible to play.

With cars it's different, but some DLC cars are (or can be) better than the default cars. So it would be unfair.

I think the best way is to allow DLC content only if both player want it. This should be agreed before race start.

And one more (important):
In the rules doesn't stand anything about the track. Nothing about that every player can choose one track/weather (and mode (in Mixed Ladder)). I self don't know more where i read this and can't find anything about in the Ladders.
quote ] 
szily wrote:
My Feedback is positive. I like the idea with draws, too. Ok, it's almost impossible in reality a draw in a rally race but maybe some of the drivers can steel some points of the better driver, if he win a round caused by an accident of his opponent. emoticon-grin

yes, i think its a good idea!
quote ] 
What do you think about a Bo4? So a draw is possible but the chance for a draw is less than a Bo2. (If it stands 2:0 for player A, so in the 2nd half player B can choose the next (3rd) track to give him a better chance to reach the draw or at least the 3:1.)

With Bo2 the game in summary needs about 4 mins (both short tracks) to 8 mins (both long tracks) (6 mins in average). For comparison: In FIFA a game needs about 12 mins. So a Bo4 would be a matching solution.
quote ] 
OK, so I have a few suggestions here for the DiRT3 section of ESL.

I'm going to start with Vehicle Setup. You allow modifications of crosshairs, resolutions and certain textures in FPS ladders, but not able to change the setup of your car which is an in-game (and necessary) feature? I think this is 100% needed, maybe not in every ladder though..

Which brings me to my second suggestion. I think that a weekly or similar tournament should be set up for a lot of racers to sign up for - wherein they partake in a Rally tour. All in the same session racing through every stage of Finland or Kenya etc. Typical Rally rules - Vehicle Setup, damage, collisions, staggered start. The person with the best over all time wins. Maybe a 'World Tour' to progress through a month or week?

Another suggestion - a 'Pro' ladder, which forces manual gears, random mixed tracks and locations, collisions and damage all on full with assists off.

For the Rally ladder, staggered start with collisions is a MUST! For both of the current ladders, MORE RACES ARE A MUST! Maybe 4 or 5 races, because the current selection is very quick and there are too many draws involved.
quote ] 
Draws?? wtf?^^
quote ] 
Yes "Svartyr" Draws! Look on my Stats in Mixed Ladder... i got 6 Draws!
I think 3 or 4 races per match will be better... and Random!
quote ] 
kurzer - I think that random tracks/race modes are a great idea, but in a seperate ladder? Like, a Pro Tour ladder? With collisions, staggered start and vehicle setup.
quote ] 
bo3 and "overall time wins" for rally ladder...
quote ] 
we need in the rally ladder a third track or the players most gain draw like dannyboy said
quote ] 
Thx Link, that is what i mean......

we need 3rdmap/random

Another question: Can we drive all Rally-classes (Open/S2000/90´/80´......) here in this Ladder, because all drive Pro-Class here.....

Dannyboy
quote ] 
i think we can drive all couse i got some matches on open not all drivers want to drive pro dannyboy
quote ] 
previous   1  -  25   next

• 5.541 Users Online
  • 4.756.940 Registered Users
  • 2.078.450 Active Users
  • 1.015.560 Teams Total
  • 2.462 Matches Yesterday
  • 22.034.800 Matches Total
  • More stats
Searchtags

Electronic Sports League rendertime: 0.67s (not_cached) host: eslphp11