|
PLEASE FIX VERUS RULES

Author Posting
<h6>How come do i get -30 when someone selected me in versus as leaver and guy in chat woroted that he can not connect?!!! he was only leaver- i got screens-will i get 0 points for that match NO! It will stay -30, and that is bad, and unfair....
In another versus we play 3on3 awp, 1th half 6:3 for us, second 4:3 for them and admin kicked us form server, and all of them voted win.
I know what you gona say , upload evidence!
Ofcourse i did that but versus veto you can upload 1 eveidence, i couldnt upload second picture when i was kicked, I still have that screen! Where can we get help in that situations?!!
Best regards,
Devcon</h6>
quote ] 
I am sure you can upload .zip or .rar files to the Versus veto.

-- 
Speedy.w00t
quote ] 
Yes , but only one, i uploaded screen from first half 6:3, and i can  not upload screen where i was kicked. And our host who kicked us voted win as all his mates, and uploaded screen where we are not on server where score was 4:3 second half for them. My question is what will admin decide with that screens, i still can not upload second screen.
quote ] 
Devcon wrote:
Yes , but only one, i uploaded screen from first half 6:3, and i can  not upload screen where i was kicked. And our host who kicked us voted win as all his mates, and uploaded screen where we are not on server where score was 4:3 second half for them. My question is what will admin decide with that screens, i still can not upload second screen.

Open a support ticket with versus link and all screenshots.

Then next time put all the screenshots in a .rar file and upload that file to the veto.

You can also write a .txt file explaining the problem. This makes it easier for the admin.

Edit:

Support

-- 
Speedy.w00t
quote ] 
Devcon wrote:

Select all your screens, do a right click and click on "add to the archive" then select .ZIP and you'll be able to up as many screens as you want ;)
quote ] 
Problem is that when u write to support on this issue as i did admin like dnn have no clue and refuse to do anything, whilst good admin that know rules do delete the mix, but bad admins like dnn do not as they arrogant and do not do there job. I veto it if u can and write support later and ask for it not to be forwarded to dnn as he clueless and rejects it
quote ] 

• 6.002 Users Online
  • 4.756.940 Registered Users
  • 2.078.450 Active Users
  • 1.015.560 Teams Total
  • 2.462 Matches Yesterday
  • 22.034.800 Matches Total
  • More stats
Searchtags

Electronic Sports League rendertime: 0.49s (not_cached) host: eslphp7