|
Suggestions

Author Posting
As changes in the CSM during a week or so are quite few we have to find some other ways to make ESL rush up the events a little bit so I am waiting for any suggestions you may have. I have some of my own that I will post tomorow probably.
quote ] 
as far as I know the CSM-matches played in the ESL are pcws.
I think it would be better if CSM-Ladder-Games would be played
instead of CSM-PCW-Games.
PCW-Games reduce the fitness of the players and therefore you can't play much ESL-Games, estimately not more than 3 a week.
quote ] 
but not everyone is in the same ladder (:
quote ] 
everyone is in the european...
quote ] 
Well we can't do it in a ladder for two reasons:

1. not everyone is in the same ladder
2. ladders will alter the CSM Online game
quote ] 
duke is right,if everyone joins the european ladder all players are in the same ladder.
quote ] 
"IF"
quote ] 
Steiner playing in the europe ladder has to issues that need to be solved:

1. you wil alter the league (csm, stats, etc)
2. you can't settle a date for playing the game
quote ] 
and you have to pay money for the ladder
quote ] 
uMgeluckT wrote:
and you have to pay money for the ladder

yes that too
quote ] 
Steiner wrote:
duke is right,if everyone joins the european ladder all players are in the same ladder.

But you can only challenge clans with +-100 points, so that would be senseless too.
quote ] 
is the esl able to ask the csm maker if they can open a ladder ingame the csm there you don't need to pay money for the coins that you can play there and then you don't need to do pcws and the results can be send from csm to esl or it's a big problem?
quote ] 
I already asked the dev's whether they could open a special ladder for ESL matches, but unfortunately they don't seem to care. :/
quote ] 
Create cup with !

Elite cup ! ranked 1 - 1000
Skilled cup ! ranked 1001 - 5000
Amateur Cup ! ranked 5001 - 1001
Rebuild Cup ! 1001 - XXXX
quote ] 
We want them aswell but i have no ideea how to check the signups except for each and every use.

-- 
With great power comes great responsability.
quote ] 
hry is it able that all in the int esl ladder here get 5coins and they have to use them to join the csm esl ladder?
quote ] 
Those upcoming ladder resets simply suck...please undo that :-/
quote ] 
when is the next ladder reset? its a pitty that they reset the laddaer imo..

-- 
Sport Lisboa & Benfica forever
quote ] 
there must be something wrong with the point calculation

i get -2 points even if i win against rank #5 O_o

that's really disappointing. i understand to get -points for a close win against #100 but against top10 ... ridiculous imho
quote ] 
http://www.esl.eu/de/csm/1on1/ladder/faq/rankmodules/

Read this emoticon-grin
quote ] 
??? that's no answer.
i will leave the ladder after next matches, just too disappointing.
quote ] 
emoticon-grin it´s not a problem.... we have now a new other ladder... this is than elo_plain... if you win, you becomes 25 points...
quote ] 
pls change the rules that you have to be in a ladder in csm to use the autochallenger.
its boring, stupid and going hard always to check first if my opponent is in a ladder.
if he is not i have to cancel a pcw with my bootcamp partner because the fitness of my players would not allow a 3rd pcw. or i have to cancel the autochallenger match anyway.

my suggestion is that any player playing in an esl csm ladder has also to be in the esl ladder in csm.
at least they should not be allowed to use the autochallenger.
quote ] 
Create Poland Ladder!
quote ] 
About one year ago, there was a ladder in Poland. The ladder was big, but there was no activity. Our EU admin team have not the possibility to create ladders in other countries.

I tried to support the Poland Ladder and asked an polish admin to publish a news there and ask, if someone is interested to become admin of the polish ladder. But there was no reaction; no comments in the news and no applications. I asked an active polish CSM player, but the polish ESL admins rejected his application.

We would really like to see ladders in other countries, especially in Poland. But to realise this, the community has to get active. Try to find other polish players who want a ladder and who want to play there active, try to find some players who want to become admin and than ask in the polish ESL forums or write a support ticket in Poland with a list of interested players and possible admins.

-- 
www.gamingcore.de - Mein Online Magazin
quote ] 

• 3.552 Users Online
  • 4.866.900 Registered Users
  • 2.123.650 Active Users
  • 1.032.390 Teams Total
  • 2.003 Matches Yesterday
  • 22.242.600 Matches Total
  • More stats
Searchtags

Electronic Sports League rendertime: 1.53s (not_cached) host: eslphp8