|
previous   1-25 ]26-50 ]51-75 ]  next
ESL Serverconfig

Author Posting
I've installed ESL Plugin on my server and when I load the 5on5.cfg round time is changed to 54:00 min. WTF? How to fix this? And can someone give me .cfg or script for LO3?
quote ] 
Could anyone with a working server provide us with the steps we need to execute to get our server up and running.

Cfg's and any other required files should also be included.

The configs provided by the ESL team, do not give us a workable server!
quote ] 
Could anyone with a working server provide us with the steps we need to execute to get our server up and running.

quote ] 
Hi,

INSTALLING ESL PLUGIN

1) download and extract: http://www.esl.eu/de/csgo/download/26337194
2) login on your server FTP and upload downloaded files into /counterstrikego/csgo/addons

3) restart your server

4) enjoy emoticon-grin

SERVER CONFIG

esl server config comes with the plugin, if you want to execute it manualy - rcon 5on5

hope it helps emoticon-grin cya
quote ] 
I can't load cfg with esl plugin... Console says:

Can't change replicated ConVar mp_afterroundmoney from console of client, only server operator can change its value
Can't change replicated ConVar mp_autokick from console of client, only server operator can change its value
Can't change replicated ConVar mp_buytime from console of client, only server operator can change its value
Can't change replicated ConVar mp_c4timer from console of client, only server operator can change its value
Can't change replicated ConVar mp_death_drop_defuser from console of client, only server operator can change its value
Can't change replicated ConVar mp_death_drop_grenade from console of client, only server operator can change its value

and so on.

Ofc I typed rcon_password firtsly. Is there another way to be server operator ? Can anyone help me ?
quote ] 
Everything worked fine for me, except it did not download most of the cfg like lo3, and 5on5, it did download esl5on5 but not a lo3. where could i get those cfgs.

***edit

The lo3 command  is rcon esl_start  to go live on three

everything works fine thank you.
quote ] 
Can't get this plugin to work. Rented a server @ gameservers.com and they say the maplist is outdated and the plugin wont work.

I copied the 3 files into my addon folder but the server wont come up after a restart. 

Can someone help?
quote ] 
We have problem with this esl plugin or esl cfg in table its autmatically set score 6:3 and its stay dont know why.
quote ] 
(y)
quote ] 
I've added the config to my server from gameservers.com and I keep getting that stupid vpk. error
quote ] 
Godsun333 wrote:

I rent my server from www.gameservers.com And the config just keeps crashing my server. Nothing loads correctly and the plugin doens't even work.

HighNesZ wrote:
Can't get this plugin to work. Rented a server @ gameservers.com and they say the maplist is outdated and the plugin wont work.

I copied the 3 files into my addon folder but the server wont come up after a restart. 

Can someone help?

Does your server even work with the esl config ? If so. Contact me.
quote ] 
if someone  got their gamerserver.com server working, I would really appreciate to get help on that emoticon-smile
quote ] 
if some1 could answer on my question;d
http://steamcommunity.com/app/...ions/0/882960797547544363/
Why my server (some others aswell) can't work with esl cfg loaded?

-- 
Get a light!
quote ] 
Reaper wrote:
We have problem with this esl plugin or esl cfg in table its autmatically set score 6:3 and its stay dont know why.

This problem still persists

When I exec esl5on5.cfg and put "rcon esl_start" score is 6:3. How can I reset scoreboard?

-- 
| Fair Play |
quote ] 
it seems that you start the server with wrong gamemode
quote ] 
eldoorfiix wrote:
it seems that you start the server with wrong gamemode

Do you know how to fix it?

Personal parameterson server: wrote:
+game_type 0 +game_mode 0 +mapgroup mg_bomb +map de_dust

server.cfg wrote:
hostname "ESL CZSK CS:Global Offensive by Crew.sk PROFESSIONAL #1"
rcon_password "***"
sv_password "***" //Only set this if you intend to have a private server!

Very simply settings, ESL Plugin normaly going, ESL Configs too, but problem is scoreboard.

-- 
| Fair Play |
quote ] 
+game_type 0 +game_mode 1

try this one
quote ] 
eldoorfiix wrote:
+game_type 0 +game_mode 1

try this one

Problem solved when i set personal parameters on "+game_mode 1" After "rcon esl_start" and exec esl5on5.cfg is scoreboard on 0-0.

Thank you eldoorfiix +1

-- 
| Fair Play |
quote ] 
** deleted **
I use the esl addons on my clanforge server and it work fine, but rcon lo3 or rcon esl_start doesn't works.

When i need to do lo3 i type mp_restartgame 1 x3, and i hate this.
quote ] 
Reinstal server -> upload esl_csgo_plugin into /addons on linux system. When I try exec esl5on5.cfg, server/esl_plugin write this cfg no exist but esl_plugin readme write "autoupdate all server configs"

Do you know where is a problem?

-- 
CS:GO Master League Admin
quote ] 
At the moment the ESL plugin doesn't work correctly
quote ] 
Nice! thanks
quote ] 
** deleted **
HI i'm new to this I have a server and want to put the esl.cfg on i've read the forums post and the talk about putting it in addon but my server cfg file do have a folder call addons do I have to make one in the csgo and then put them in.
quote ] 
previous   26  -  50   next

• 2.001 Users Online
  • 4.759.410 Registered Users
  • 2.079.380 Active Users
  • 1.015.920 Teams Total
  • 2.066 Matches Yesterday
  • 22.039.100 Matches Total
  • More stats
Searchtags

Electronic Sports League rendertime: 1.02s (not_cached) host: eslphp15