Last change: 05.05.2009 10:51
1. The contents of the website and the ranking system are subject to modifications and amendments by TE.
2. Availability a.TE is anxious to ensure maximum availability of the complete ESL and Consoles website. b.TE ensures a 97% availability of all services liable for costs. c.In order to ensure a rapid calculation of the ranking system, the access to the website is blocked for approximately 1,5 hours each day from 6:00 a.m. onwards. The rules concerning the availability of services do not apply for this time frame.
3. TE renders no further services other than the ranking system and any additional services on the website.
4.The participants are obliged to use only original games.
5. The user is obliged to abide by the rules established by the ESL and Consoles. A breaching of these rules can lead to the imposition of sanctions, which may even lead to an exclusion from the ESL and Consoles. Should this be the case, the user has no right of any kind of refunds.
6. The user is obligated to enter truthful information to the best of his/her knowledge concerning the registry and utilisation of the proposition.
7. TE takes no responsibility for the correctness of any personal statements made by the users on the page.
8. The exploitation rights for league games carried out within the ESL or Consoles lie with TE. This includes the rights on demos and/or replays of league games as well as the right to broadcast the games on TV, on the radio or via audio- or video stream on the internet. TE also has the right to record the broadcasted games. Demos and replays are files that can be created by the game's software in order to record the process of the game which can then be reviewed at a later date.
9. Player- and game-accounts are not transferable. This especially applies to any form of trading on eBay or similar pages.
10. Solely the law of the Federal Republic of Germany applies.
11. Should one or more clauses of the terms of utilisation be void, this does not affect the validity of the other clauses. The void clause would be replaced by a clause which meets the expectations of the parties involved.
All content appearing in this document is the property of Turtle Entertainment GmbH
or is being used with the owner's permission. Unauthorized distribution, duplication,
alteration or other use of the material contained in this document, including without
limitation any trademark image, drawing, text, likeness or photograph, may constitute a
violation of the laws of copyright and trademark and may be prosecuted under criminal
and/or civil law.
No part of the content of this document may be reproduced in any form or by any means or stored in a database or retrieval system, except for personal use, without the written permissions of Turtle Entertainment GmbH.
All content in this document is accurate to the best of our knowledge. Turtle Entertainment GmbH assumes no liability for any error or omission. We reserve the right to change content and files on our website at any time without prior notice or notification.