|
previous  1-25 ]26-50 ]51-75 ]76-100 ]101-125 ]  next
1on1/2on2 AWP Ladder - Actual Maps & Suggestions

Author Posting
According to our new Rule Update:
Rules wrote:
10.2.2. Maps

You are not allowed to play matches which are not in this map pool. The match will be deleted and the users will receive a penalty point for playing an illegal map.

Map pool
■ aim_awp_esl
■ awp_dunes_esl
■ awp_glass2_esl
■ awp_india
■ awp_map2_esl
■ awp_map_esl

You can download the maps here.

----------

So what does it mean for us? The admin team will not tolerate matches played in other maps. The reason is easy, we are receiving a lot of protests from people who complain about his oponents because they are purchasing grenades (it goes against the rules of course), other weapons, etc.

To validate such things, we have to go through the matches, request the demos and check the demos afterwards to verify that the user is telling the truth. Unfortunatelly, we cannot afford this waste of time and we are not going to check these demos anymore.

For this reason, from now on, if we check that a match has been played in another map, the users will receive a penalty point and the match will be deleted. We hate to set penalty points, but it is needed to avoid possible abuses.

We will use this thread to discuss about which maps would you like to add to the ladder, so feel free to do your own suggestions here.

-- 
WWW.FRAGTIVITY.NET
quote ] 
i think that u made a mistake i never made a request to someone for playing. they challenge me. i just confirmed. i played only one match in esl.
quote ] 
In my opinion it's a good change ;)
It would be nice, when aim_00_awp get added into the mappool emoticon-grin
Maybe some of the Admins can make this map as a _esl map like all the others too. Or to exist that map so. Thats my part to that ;)

Greets

-- 
rofl
quote ] 
geNoc wrote:
i think that u made a mistake i never made a request to someone for playing. they challenge me. i just confirmed. i played only one match in esl.

The mail was sent to all the ladder members emoticon-grin

Razor wrote:
In my opinion it's a good change ;)
It would be nice, when aim_00_awp get added into the mappool emoticon-grin
Maybe some of the Admins can make this map as a _esl map like all the others too. Or to exist that map so. Thats my part to that ;)

Greets

We will study the map for sure. The important fact is, we want maps free of bugs. For example: awp_map was redone as awp_map_esl because it was buggy. The CT's spawn looking at the Terrorists and the T's spawn looking at the wall, so this map is not fair at all.

If aim_00_awp is okey, we will add it as it is, if we find bugs, we will study the option to do a remake as aim_00_awp_esl emoticon-grin

Thank you very much for your suggestion.

-- 
WWW.FRAGTIVITY.NET
quote ] 
I think you should remove awp_map2_esl. It's camping map and it is very annoying to play it, no fun at all. I believe there are a lot of people who think same.
quote ] 
yep, awp_map2_esl is the badest awp map i ever played, its not awp skill its camp skill and who got better nervos to wait, man its awp ladder fast strong and skill , not slow, low and camp ftw
quote ] 
hmmm.. okey, we should open a poll soon then emoticon-grin

-- 
WWW.FRAGTIVITY.NET
quote ] 
remove awp_map2
quote ] 
remove aim_awp_esl and awp_map2_esl and replace it with other maps. Why?

Because the map structure is based on mindless and slowly gameplay which doesnt belong to this ladder.
quote ] 
<3 awp_map2

-- 
Doofe Miezekatze aus Miez ... MIEZ!!!!!!
quote ] 
Where records?
quote ] 
awp_map2_esl and aim_awp_esl should be removed. When map is awpmap2 i always sugest my friend 2 play onother map.
quote ] 
If both sides agree to play a different map in the pre-match chat is the match allowed?
quote ] 
Hello,
I Need a realy good destrator for a 1on1 AWP...
Pls send me a PostMail For a 1on1 AWP
Im Skill in AWP and I can realy good M4 And Ak47...

Mfg. Sasuke Uchiha
quote ] 
aim_awp is a choke. Has nothing to do with awp skills!

-- 
Doofe Miezekatze aus Miez ... MIEZ!!!!!!
quote ] 
Good
quote ] 
aim_sk_awp ; aaa_awp !! very good maps !
quote ] 
the R wrote:
aim_sk_awp ; aaa_awp !! very good maps !

I agree. \o_

Remove awp_map2_esl please!
quote ] 

-- 
cNdr Ventrilo Server 2.3.0 : 84.252.54.91 24/7
quote ] 
What happens? wrote me to join 20/07/09 12:49 to place before the 2 + hours
quote ] 
Hi Admin, the Rule that it's not allowed to play other maps.
Does it only applies for awp international or all international ladders (like aml.int...) ?

Best regards
Don K.
quote ] 
awp_india2
quote ] 
remove plz : awp_map2_esl aim_awp_esl awp_map_esl
quote ] 
add awp_city
quote ] 
MaTa @ Holidays wrote:
According to our new Rule Update:

----------

So what does it mean for us? The admin team will not tolerate matches played in other maps. The reason is easy, we are receiving a lot of protests from people who complain about his oponents because they are purchasing grenades (it goes against the rules of course), other weapons, etc.

To validate such things, we have to go through the matches, request the demos and check the demos afterwards to verify that the user is telling the truth. Unfortunatelly, we cannot afford this waste of time and we are not going to check these demos anymore.

For this reason, from now on, if we check that a match has been played in another map, the users will receive a penalty point and the match will be deleted. We hate to set penalty points, but it is needed to avoid possible abuses.

We will use this thread to discuss about which maps would you like to add to the ladder, so feel free to do your own suggestions here.
quote ] 
previous   1  -  25   next

• 4.552 Users Online
  • 4.887.000 Registered Users
  • 2.136.250 Active Users
  • 1.033.920 Teams Total
  • 1.965 Matches Yesterday
  • 22.261.900 Matches Total
  • More stats
Searchtags

Electronic Sports League rendertime: 1.18s (not_cached) host: eslphp20