Counter-Strike 2on2 MR15 Ladder
|[ Complete rules ]||[ Admins ]||[ Penalty points log ]||[ League statistics ]|
The following rules, as well the linked FAQ apply for this league.
Joining the 2on2 MR15 Ladder
In order to be accepted into this ladder, each team must comply with the following requirements:
• Trusted Level 1 needed for: German
• at least 2 members with entered SteamIDs
• a team logo
• a contact method (IRC, ICQ, MSN etc.)
• acceptance of the rules
Every player needs to have the most current version of Wire Anti-Cheat running during the entire duration of the match.
For more information about Wire Anti-Cheat read the following FAQ : http://www.esl.eu/eu/wire/anti-cheat/
Client Settings - CVAR
gl_polyoffset 0 - 4 (You have to use a value that does not result in the illegal "shine through"-effect.)
Client Settings - Illegal Script and Bind Examples
- buy scripts
- toggles (like sneaking/duck)*
- demo scripts
- duckjump scripts
Any other scripts are illegal, especially if they result in a gameplay advantage (buguse, no recoil, bunnyhop etc.).
Binding +duck on your mouse wheel is also illegal.
Client Settings - A3D
The usage of A3D is forbidden. The usage of tools and drivers to simulate A3D is also forbidden.
Client Settings - 32 bit
Each player needs to have Counter-Strike set to use 32bits color depth in game. If one should play in windows mode the windows colordepth should also be set to 32bit.
Client Settings - Graphics card drivers or other tools
Changes made to the ingame graphics or textures with the use of graphicscard drivers or other tools or programs are forbidden.
Client Settings – Models
Only the default Counter-Strike 1.6 models are allowed.
In game rules
The use of the Tactical shield is strictly forbidden.
Using of bugs is strictly forbidder. If bugs which are not listed below should be used the admin can still decide to give out penalty points.
Before the match:
It is each team's own responsibility to check if the right version of the map is loaded. Should the bugs still be present you can ask for them to reload the map. Not testing the maps will mean you agree to using this version of the map and also risk the consequences when the bugs should be used
During the match:
· Moving through walls, floors and roofs is strictly forbidden. This also includes skywalking.
· "silent bombs" (ie. The planting of a bomb which doesn't make a sound ) are illegal.
· Planting bombs so that they can not be defused are illegal. This does not include plants where multiple players are needed to defuse.
· Boosting with the help of team mates is allowed in general. But it is forbidden in places were the textures, walls, ceilings, floors become transparant or penetrable. For more information read the map specific bugs section.
· Flashbugs are forbidden.
· Throwing grenades under walls is not allowed, throwing grenades over walls or roofs is allowed.
· „Mapswimming“ or „Floating“ is illegal.
· „Pixelwalking“ is illegal (Sitting or standing on invisible map edges)
· General: Using bugs, which change the game principle( ie Spawnbugs) are illegal.
Map specific Bugs
de_dust2: Following positions are illegal:
· It is allowed to have multiple players on this box, but they can't be on top of each other.
· Watching underneath the walls is not allowed (http://gfx.esl-europe.net/stuff/cs_rules/de_train.jpg)
For the complete set of rules please read the following page :
|Gameaccount||Players must have added the following gameaccount to their account to play in this league.
Type: SteamID CS/DoD (click here to add)
min. members: 2
|Logo||A team logo must be uploaded
|Trust-Level|| Player Card Info
At least Trust-Level 1 is needed
for players from the following country: de
- Random *
* = Default
|Match adjournment:||14 days 28 days|
|Protest period:||3 days|
|AutoAway / -Kick:||28 days / 42 days|
|Close challenges:||7 days|
Monday 21:00 |